Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [23] MistJam OOF Raffle- closed
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24
So I wasn't sure who to ask about this, but I was wanting to make sure I hadn't missed a day but I don't see a way I can check the sheet myself for that and I was curious if maybe someone could tell me?
So I wasn't sure who to ask about this, but I was wanting to make sure I hadn't missed a day but I don't see a way I can check the sheet myself for that and I was curious if maybe someone could tell me?
phhxVlQ.pnghpUGtea.pngT31.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gifWpTaqnH.pngT24.pngzcEFQff.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifT30.pngszbwL8F.pngphhxVlQ.png
FDZsMMO.png
@doniider Ah! apologies, I must have done my math wrong.
@doniider Ah! apologies, I must have done my math wrong.
banner_adopts.pngbanner_oaks.pngbanner_nest.png
@Evet Hi! We have a master sheet [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zDeaiBXeBcMjXkvQVmCMMNqKOrxPmJpbWggFyNB4Qt4/edit#gid=1528268276]here[/url]. You haven't missed any days so far [emoji=aether happy size=1]
@Evet
Hi! We have a master sheet here. You haven't missed any days so far
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Mirna

Ah thank you for such a quick reply!! I've been sick this week so my brain hasn't been the best and I was like oh no have I missed a day fkjsd
@Mirna

Ah thank you for such a quick reply!! I've been sick this week so my brain hasn't been the best and I was like oh no have I missed a day fkjsd
phhxVlQ.pnghpUGtea.pngT31.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gifWpTaqnH.pngT24.pngzcEFQff.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifT30.pngszbwL8F.pngphhxVlQ.png
FDZsMMO.png
@Evet Np! Hope you feel better soon [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Evet
Np! Hope you feel better soon
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
[center]happy saturday! [/center] [center][emoji=wind rune size=1][emoji=wind balloon size=1][emoji=wind rune size=1][/center]
happy saturday!
pEubtYJ.png
[center][emoji=wind balloon size=1] [emoji=gust size=1] Time for more Mistjam Raffle! Please send us your kites ^_^ <3 [emoji=wind balloon size=1] [emoji=gust size=1][/center]
Time for more Mistjam Raffle! Please send us your kites ^_^ <3
oofr-1.pnghub-1.pngfoddart-1.png
[center]by 23:45 FR time, today is the last day for our raffle! [emoji=wind rune size=1][emoji=wind balloon size=1][emoji=wind rune size=1][/center]
by 23:45 FR time, today is the last day for our raffle!
oofr-1.pnghub-1.pngfoddart-1.png
sending in six more lvl 8s ^_^ ! good luck everybody! [emoji=water rune size=1][emoji=wind rune size=1]
sending in six more lvl 8s ^_^ ! good luck everybody!
a screenshot of a youtube comment dated ten years ago from Povilas Šorys. the comment says, 'why he has to squeak and mewl while singing? I hate radiohead'
Sent 5 level 7's by PR at 1t to @NightGaze, one has breed bonus.
Sent 5 level 7's by PR at 1t to @NightGaze, one has breed bonus.
iiILKcw.pngqVNKYL.png5Wkeu3.png9p2qXc.pngXuFFIv.pngjUloPd.pngTSGQPX.pngtEhwh9.pngYjh2Da.pngvOkZuh.pnghSqgxl.pngXmA3A3.gif
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24