Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Open] Free Lv. 25 Cauldron
1 2 3
Hello! I'm trying to level my Baldwin cauldron to the max, but I don't have the materials or patience to brew the high level stuff, so I figured I might as well brew other people's!

Just send me all the mats and money necessary for your recipe and I'll brew it and send it back to you!

I'll be taking orders in batches of three so I don't get overwhelmed, then open orders again once I've cleared that queue!

Currently Brewing

Available

Queue

1 - Available

2 - Available
Hello! I'm trying to level my Baldwin cauldron to the max, but I don't have the materials or patience to brew the high level stuff, so I figured I might as well brew other people's!

Just send me all the mats and money necessary for your recipe and I'll brew it and send it back to you!

I'll be taking orders in batches of three so I don't get overwhelmed, then open orders again once I've cleared that queue!

Currently Brewing

Available

Queue

1 - Available

2 - Available
Hi, I'd love to get a trail gene brewed. I will tip! :)
Hi, I'd love to get a trail gene brewed. I will tip! :)
@Brightflight

Sure thing! Just send the materials via crossroads!

It's 100kt (+ tip if you want), 1 Imbued Sulfur, 1 Blue Ooze, 2 Silver Muck, 8 Seaside Trumpets and takes 10 hours!

As a heads up, I will likely be sleeping in 10 hours so I will send it over tomorrow :)
@Brightflight

Sure thing! Just send the materials via crossroads!

It's 100kt (+ tip if you want), 1 Imbued Sulfur, 1 Blue Ooze, 2 Silver Muck, 8 Seaside Trumpets and takes 10 hours!

As a heads up, I will likely be sleeping in 10 hours so I will send it over tomorrow :)
@AMothWithAnxiety Hello! Would I possibly be able to get a rainbow starsilk circlet brewed? I'll send a cr and you can accept if that works for you :)
@AMothWithAnxiety Hello! Would I possibly be able to get a rainbow starsilk circlet brewed? I'll send a cr and you can accept if that works for you :)
47O9KMz.pngb51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
@AMothWithAnxiety

Hi, I'd love to have a Red-Tailed Boa brewed up. Sending the materials across, but no worries if slots have filled up by now <3
@AMothWithAnxiety

Hi, I'd love to have a Red-Tailed Boa brewed up. Sending the materials across, but no worries if slots have filled up by now <3
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
@treesapperson Brewing yours right now!

@belated Added to queue! :)
@treesapperson Brewing yours right now!

@belated Added to queue! :)
Would I be able to request another starsilk apparel to be brewed? :) I have the mats for a rainbow starsilk cloak I can send over, if so!
Would I be able to request another starsilk apparel to be brewed? :) I have the mats for a rainbow starsilk cloak I can send over, if so!
@treesapperson Gonna start brewing right now ^_^
@treesapperson Gonna start brewing right now ^_^
Bump! Cauldron's empty!
Bump! Cauldron's empty!
Would I be able to get another rainbow brew? I don't want to take up too much of your cauldron time, so I figured I'd ask first!!
Would I be able to get another rainbow brew? I don't want to take up too much of your cauldron time, so I figured I'd ask first!!
1 2 3