Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | PWYW/FREE DRAGONS! (MORE ADDED!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@DoodlePoodle

Oh then I would love to give him a good home! He'll be in my project tab to get turned into a Nature Ancient, whenever they come out lol.
@DoodlePoodle

Oh then I would love to give him a good home! He'll be in my project tab to get turned into a Nature Ancient, whenever they come out lol.
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
@itsThirteen vykos is female! I saw you said project and i wanted to make sure before you claimed and it caused an issue <.<'
@itsThirteen vykos is female! I saw you said project and i wanted to make sure before you claimed and it caused an issue <.<'
I've come to call you about your car's extended warranty
@DoodlePoodle

Oh, sex is of no consequence ^^
@DoodlePoodle

Oh, sex is of no consequence ^^
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
Hi! could i please adopt Ilia (#77694032)? I would like to give her a new home :D
Hi! could i please adopt Ilia (#77694032)? I would like to give her a new home :D
tumblr_3101128eca80765c70cd203d3e243a5b_6521130c_100.png ama, she/her
FR+8
Calliope writes a poem for someone who needs it
@Birdiee heyo! Only the dragons in the specified tab are for free, but she's definitely for sale if you're interested ♥
@Birdiee heyo! Only the dragons in the specified tab are for free, but she's definitely for sale if you're interested ♥
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77858136][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/778582/77858136_350.png[/img][/url] She is gorgeous! Is she available? (Lore & breeding purposes)
77858136_350.png

She is gorgeous! Is she available? (Lore & breeding purposes)
@pekorama i realize i'm not certain if i'll pass on the breeding project i've sought her out for, so i'll move her location to a different tab.

If you'd like i can contact you after the project if i decide to go through with it and/or you can pick another dragon ♥
Apologies for the inconvenience..
@pekorama i realize i'm not certain if i'll pass on the breeding project i've sought her out for, so i'll move her location to a different tab.

If you'd like i can contact you after the project if i decide to go through with it and/or you can pick another dragon ♥
[quote name="DoodlePoodle" date="2023-01-01 00:43:31" ] @pekorama i realize i'm not certain if i'll pass on the breeding project i've sought her out for, so i'll move her location to a different tab. If you'd like i can contact you after the project if i decide to go through with it and/or you can pick another dragon ♥ Apologies for the inconvenience.. [/quote] Oh, no worries at all! Good luck with the project & if you end up wanting to give her away down the road, just let me know! Thank you ^_^
DoodlePoodle wrote on 2023-01-01 00:43:31:

Oh, no worries at all! Good luck with the project & if you end up wanting to give her away down the road, just let me know! Thank you ^_^
hi, yet again! just wondering if #77619132 was available to purchase. And how much he would be if possible! I love all ur imps!! I love the names, genes and colours.
hi, yet again! just wondering if #77619132 was available to purchase. And how much he would be if possible! I love all ur imps!! I love the names, genes and colours.
oh, forgot to mention, but if he's part of a breeding pair, it might be possible to buy both if u want, or I could swap a different dragon for it plus some treasure. :D
oh, forgot to mention, but if he's part of a breeding pair, it might be possible to buy both if u want, or I could swap a different dragon for it plus some treasure. :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12