Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | PM to be pinged next year!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
exciting
exciting
2CnjrDd.png
9hqcHsy.png
Mrw4w2X.png
HdmxfuE.png
WTRVHVo.png
@CrystalNight98\

Ah! I don't remembr how many tickets I have to this raffle if any! Im glad to see its finally up though ^^
@CrystalNight98\

Ah! I don't remembr how many tickets I have to this raffle if any! Im glad to see its finally up though ^^
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
entered this sad/fun with tickets
entered this sad/fun with tickets
TURNIP
ne6Lok5.png
@itsThirteen

Hey there, some of the prizes you had donated last year didn't get claimed so I just put them right onto this year's so they would still be there to win and just wanted to make sure you still got the credit for them and knew you're extremely appreciated <3
@itsThirteen

Hey there, some of the prizes you had donated last year didn't get claimed so I just put them right onto this year's so they would still be there to win and just wanted to make sure you still got the credit for them and knew you're extremely appreciated <3
szLFrpq.png
WBC5JG3.png
Aswnqzl.png
d3OF3Gw.png
0XHtpWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
dPXKWSf.png
965dqOL.png
[/quote]
Also, if you need any more prizes just let me know! I think I could throw in a dragon or some fancy stuff I have lying about
Also, if you need any more prizes just let me know! I think I could throw in a dragon or some fancy stuff I have lying about
@RayneyDays

I'm probably not going through all the stuff I've collected until tomorrow night/Sunday due to motivation/time and energy issues but I'll definitely msg if i don't end up with lots of prizes already xD Thank you so much!
@RayneyDays

I'm probably not going through all the stuff I've collected until tomorrow night/Sunday due to motivation/time and energy issues but I'll definitely msg if i don't end up with lots of prizes already xD Thank you so much!
szLFrpq.png
WBC5JG3.png
Aswnqzl.png
d3OF3Gw.png
0XHtpWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
dPXKWSf.png
965dqOL.png
[/quote]
@CrystalNight98

Yeah don't hesitate to message me either, I can scrounge around and see what I'm hoarding lol
@CrystalNight98

Yeah don't hesitate to message me either, I can scrounge around and see what I'm hoarding lol
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
Excited to support you once again with this wonderful remembrance raffle :)
Excited to support you once again with this wonderful remembrance raffle :)
waterb1.png H9klr6C.png IMG-7708.png
7UXlQKU.gif
M7v69JN.png
Bump!
Bump!
TURNIP
ne6Lok5.png
@Navella

When you bump again make sure to write "Bump 2" in some form, please :) I just wanna make sure everything goes smoothly xD
@Navella

When you bump again make sure to write "Bump 2" in some form, please :) I just wanna make sure everything goes smoothly xD
szLFrpq.png
WBC5JG3.png
Aswnqzl.png
d3OF3Gw.png
0XHtpWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
dPXKWSf.png
965dqOL.png
[/quote]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14