Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ closed ] 25 days of umas
1 2 ... 334 335 336 337 338 ... 363 364
DAY #25
Username: SmrTim
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: good grades for my upcoming semester! (or winning the lottery haha)
Is there a skin you’d want in particular?: Vendetta is sooo gorgeous, though they're all wonderful!
DAY #25
Username: SmrTim
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: good grades for my upcoming semester! (or winning the lottery haha)
Is there a skin you’d want in particular?: Vendetta is sooo gorgeous, though they're all wonderful!
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Wishlist wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ge5N8cu.png
DAY #25
Username: Etheryn
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: get a job I like with ease
Is there a skin you’d want in particular? I really like Orochi and He Among Serpents.

Merry Christmas and thanks for hosting! I hope you have a wonderful holiday season :)
DAY #25
Username: Etheryn
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: get a job I like with ease
Is there a skin you’d want in particular? I really like Orochi and He Among Serpents.

Merry Christmas and thanks for hosting! I hope you have a wonderful holiday season :)
Pixeled shelf with various trinkets on top
DAY #25
Username: Doozie
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: Good health! Good health for me and my family, as we have a lot of mysterious or complicated things going on right now, instantly curing them would be great!
Is there a skin you’d want in particular? I like Vendetta, He Among Serpents and Autumn Fairy the most, but they're all lovely!
DAY #25
Username: Doozie
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: Good health! Good health for me and my family, as we have a lot of mysterious or complicated things going on right now, instantly curing them would be great!
Is there a skin you’d want in particular? I like Vendetta, He Among Serpents and Autumn Fairy the most, but they're all lovely!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
DAY #25
Username: ArcaneHierophant
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: to have enough money to be able to live comfortably and travel ^-^
Is there a skin you’d want in particular?: vendetta or He among serpents! I can't decide right now they're all great

DAY #25
Username: ArcaneHierophant
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: to have enough money to be able to live comfortably and travel ^-^
Is there a skin you’d want in particular?: vendetta or He among serpents! I can't decide right now they're all great

wEFez2J.png
DAY #25
Username:
Regxlia
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: I’d hope for my family and friends to be/stay healthy and live a fulfilling life, haha.
Is there a skin you’d want in particular?: Orochi or Autumn Fairy, but they all look lovely.

Happy holidays!
DAY #25
Username:
Regxlia
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: I’d hope for my family and friends to be/stay healthy and live a fulfilling life, haha.
Is there a skin you’d want in particular?: Orochi or Autumn Fairy, but they all look lovely.

Happy holidays!
87fTGkN.png ___ Regxlia | She/Her/Hers | FR+2
» Free Cauldron
» Wishlist
» Adopts
DAY #25
Username: Eirysse
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: if it could be unrealistic, i'd want a christmas with my dad
Is there a skin you’d want in particular?: autumn fairy!
DAY #25
Username: Eirysse
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: if it could be unrealistic, i'd want a christmas with my dad
Is there a skin you’d want in particular?: autumn fairy!
DAY #25
Username: SolCanis
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: To have enough money to travel and never have to worry about anything would be lovely!
Is there a skin you’d want in particular? Vendetta
DAY #25
Username: SolCanis
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: To have enough money to travel and never have to worry about anything would be lovely!
Is there a skin you’d want in particular? Vendetta
..................... nEPiKJY.png
qitKYJA.png
xA6NuZI.gif
DAY #25
Username: exp
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: A house, fully paid! That would be incredible :)
Is there a skin you’d want in particular?: Yes, either autumn fairy or Orochi :)
DAY #25
Username: exp
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: A house, fully paid! That would be incredible :)
Is there a skin you’d want in particular?: Yes, either autumn fairy or Orochi :)
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
DAY #25
Username: SpiritX
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: Infinite money because money pretty much unlocks everything. Unrealistic!
Is there a skin you’d want in particular? Autumn fairy > Vendetta > Orochi > Pleiades > other WC
DAY #25
Username: SpiritX
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: Infinite money because money pretty much unlocks everything. Unrealistic!
Is there a skin you’d want in particular? Autumn fairy > Vendetta > Orochi > Pleiades > other WC
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png

DAY #25
Username: Skyleidge
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: A cure for RA :)
Is there a skin you’d want in particular? Vendetta please!

DAY #25
Username: Skyleidge
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: A cure for RA :)
Is there a skin you’d want in particular? Vendetta please!
output-onlinegiftools.gif
1 2 ... 334 335 336 337 338 ... 363 364