Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DtB 2022 All Flight Raffle [ROUND 10]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 41 42
Oof, I enjoy way too much food to decide for only one.

But I somewhat recently made Zimtsterne (cinnamon stars), one of my fav winter treats!
Oof, I enjoy way too much food to decide for only one.

But I somewhat recently made Zimtsterne (cinnamon stars), one of my fav winter treats!
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
@Juxta13 I would like to Claim O-3 for my badge

Thursday Question:

It's kind of a holiday food? At least in my family it is. But my grandmother would always make creme brulee french toast every Thanksgiving morning and it was just the quintiessential thanksgiving food to me. in the past few years we haven't had it due to the pandemic and my grandmother developing dementia.

But happily this year my uncle made it and it tasted just as good. I can tell you that I almost cried eating it
@Juxta13 I would like to Claim O-3 for my badge

Thursday Question:

It's kind of a holiday food? At least in my family it is. But my grandmother would always make creme brulee french toast every Thanksgiving morning and it was just the quintiessential thanksgiving food to me. in the past few years we haven't had it due to the pandemic and my grandmother developing dementia.

But happily this year my uncle made it and it tasted just as good. I can tell you that I almost cried eating it
@Mandragorum (Only the first field is mandatory. I will pick what fits your dragon to my best judgement if fields are left unfilled. The colors of your dragon will be used for these.) [b]Dragon Link/Widget:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81034576][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/810346/81034576_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Which apple?:[/b] Plain [b]Extra:[/b] Leaf [b]Other:[/b] If you have specific directions, please include them here. [b]Payment Type:[/b] Bulk Buy
@Mandragorum
(Only the first field is mandatory. I will pick what fits your dragon to my best judgement if fields are left unfilled. The colors of your dragon will be used for these.)
Dragon Link/Widget:
81034576_350.png
Which apple?: Plain
Extra: Leaf
Other: If you have specific directions, please include them here.
Payment Type: Bulk Buy
@RedsNight I can’t seem to access the spreadsheet to order, it’s just taking me to a different post in the thread. Hope you don’t mind me pinging you.
@RedsNight I can’t seem to access the spreadsheet to order, it’s just taking me to a different post in the thread. Hope you don’t mind me pinging you.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@harpyja
Hm, which link were you trying to hit, just so I can fix it?
Either way, this is the correct link
@harpyja
Hm, which link were you trying to hit, just so I can fix it?
Either way, this is the correct link
HdmxfuE.png
mTAp2ld.png
mlHpBMC.png
YMPbu9R.png

52507318445_9f9315dba7_s.jpg
52535200315_7ce15afb0a_s.jpg

52506359962_6a949af35a_s.jpg
Huzzah, for once I remembered to place an order before the last day!

I mean, uh, happy Decorate the Behemoth, everyone!
Huzzah, for once I remembered to place an order before the last day!

I mean, uh, happy Decorate the Behemoth, everyone!
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
@Juxta13 Ah, sorry about that! I apparently didn't hit submit like I thought I did. xD I'll take L-11 please!
@Juxta13 Ah, sorry about that! I apparently didn't hit submit like I thought I did. xD I'll take L-11 please!
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
Thursday's Question: What is a holiday or seasonal food that you enjoy (any holiday or season)? Share a recipe!
For the winter months, I enjoy making gingerbread waffles and gingerbread pancakes. The have a great flavor with notes of molasses and warm spices, which always remind me of the holidays.
Thursday's Question: What is a holiday or seasonal food that you enjoy (any holiday or season)? Share a recipe!
For the winter months, I enjoy making gingerbread waffles and gingerbread pancakes. The have a great flavor with notes of molasses and warm spices, which always remind me of the holidays.
KeikoKat.png w8o0xW1.png GG_Raffle_Button.png9BcJXjq.png
Thursday's Question:
What is a holiday or seasonal food that you enjoy (any holiday or season)? Share a recipe!

My grandmother always sends homemade sugar plums and holiday rum balls to us for Christmas. The recipe is secret and they're apparently kind of difficult to make, but they're deliciously chewy and aromatic with holiday spices.
Thursday's Question:
What is a holiday or seasonal food that you enjoy (any holiday or season)? Share a recipe!

My grandmother always sends homemade sugar plums and holiday rum balls to us for Christmas. The recipe is secret and they're apparently kind of difficult to make, but they're deliciously chewy and aromatic with holiday spices.
GG_Raffle_Button.png9bOcjqB.png KeikoKat.png
9BcJXjq.png
Thursday QOTD:
My mom makes really really good cherry sauce, so I love eating ham with my mom's cherry sauce on Christmas.
And I also love eating soup during the winter :D
Thursday QOTD:
My mom makes really really good cherry sauce, so I love eating ham with my mom's cherry sauce on Christmas.
And I also love eating soup during the winter :D
OZIPhWp.png
tyEuRXe.pnga129Nss.pngVBvWbv1.png
N2r2kW8.pngYMPbu9R.png2VtxnMX.png
qjxrAwx.pngfdUVIfW.pngwLBAZLz.png
8VvjJ9p.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 41 42