Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Merry Munchkin Food Bank
1 2
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/BPvK5Cp.png[/img][/center] ----------- No one should go hungry this time of year-- or ever! Those in need of food can come to the food bank to get their much-needed nourishment. The pantry is free to anyone who needs it. ----------- [b]How to Participate[/b]: [i]Donators[/i]-- [LIST] [*]Donations will start in November and will end on December 5th. [*]To donate send a CR with your foodstuffs to Azurenight. All donators will be listed on the Thank You Wall on the main event hub on the 4th of December. If you'd like to remain anonymous please include an all-caps ANONYMOUS in your message. Thank you! [*]Stacks of twenty are ideal, but not mandatory. [*]Once donated, you can go to to this [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Xj6nzvBAWuSaZG0_Zcrh_Usy3LpB_nbtSY_M0BaH63A/edit#gid=955870711]spreadsheet[/url] ([i]many thanks to Kothra for the remarkable spreadsheet[/i]) to add your donation. If you cannot add yourself to the spreadsheet, please let me know ASAP so I can get your donation added. [*]Grab your badge and know you have done something remarkable for someone else ([i]badge below[/i]). [/LIST] [i]Recipients[/i]-- [LIST] [*]If you need food you can check the [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Xj6nzvBAWuSaZG0_Zcrh_Usy3LpB_nbtSY_M0BaH63A/edit#gid=1525268164]spreadsheet[/url] to see if we have what you need. If you find something, contact Azurenight to request your food. I will send you a CR with your requested noms. [*]The stack size will be 20 unless supplies are low. Please let me know how many stacks you would like. [*] Your CR will be added to the spreadsheet, so our numbers stay current. [*]Please take only what you need, so others can have a chance to fill their pantries. [*] By the end of the event, if food is left over it will be donated to Flight donation banks. [/LIST] ----------- I'd like to extend a big thank you to @/Kothra for creating the awesome spreadsheet for the food bank. I would also like to thank @/WolfyKnutz for the amazing badge made for donators. THANK YOU! ----------- [b]Food Bank Donation Badge[/b]: [img]https://i.imgur.com/94LxQXg.png[/img] Badge By: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/576940]WolfyKnutz[/url]
BPvK5Cp.png

No one should go hungry this time of year-- or ever! Those in need of food can come to the food bank to get their much-needed nourishment. The pantry is free to anyone who needs it.

How to Participate:
Donators--
  • Donations will start in November and will end on December 5th.
  • To donate send a CR with your foodstuffs to Azurenight. All donators will be listed on the Thank You Wall on the main event hub on the 4th of December. If you'd like to remain anonymous please include an all-caps ANONYMOUS in your message. Thank you!
  • Stacks of twenty are ideal, but not mandatory.
  • Once donated, you can go to to this spreadsheet (many thanks to Kothra for the remarkable spreadsheet) to add your donation. If you cannot add yourself to the spreadsheet, please let me know ASAP so I can get your donation added.
  • Grab your badge and know you have done something remarkable for someone else (badge below).
Recipients--
  • If you need food you can check the spreadsheet to see if we have what you need. If you find something, contact Azurenight to request your food. I will send you a CR with your requested noms.
  • The stack size will be 20 unless supplies are low. Please let me know how many stacks you would like.
  • Your CR will be added to the spreadsheet, so our numbers stay current.
  • Please take only what you need, so others can have a chance to fill their pantries.
  • By the end of the event, if food is left over it will be donated to Flight donation banks.

I'd like to extend a big thank you to @/Kothra for creating the awesome spreadsheet for the food bank. I would also like to thank @/WolfyKnutz for the amazing badge made for donators. THANK YOU!

Food Bank Donation Badge:
94LxQXg.png
Badge By: WolfyKnutz
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
[emoji=treasure chest size=1]
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
Hey, I sent a CR with a couple stacks of each food point, I think this is a neat idea! :)
I cannot add to the spreadsheet though, it says it is view only
Hey, I sent a CR with a couple stacks of each food point, I think this is a neat idea! :)
I cannot add to the spreadsheet though, it says it is view only
@Domayne Woot! Thank you [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]! Thank you for letting me know about the spreadsheet. I think I might have it fixed now ([i]I hope I have it fixed[/i]).[emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@Domayne
Woot! Thank you ! Thank you for letting me know about the spreadsheet. I think I might have it fixed now (I hope I have it fixed).
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@azurenight No worries and thank you! :)
@azurenight No worries and thank you! :)
[emoji=meat size=1]
buffer text
Coming
Soon
[emoji=butterfly size=1]
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
@Azurenight
May I please grab two stacks of both insects and meat? :D
@Azurenight
May I please grab two stacks of both insects and meat? :D
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
Hi I'm in dire need of food. Is this event over?
Hi I'm in dire need of food. Is this event over?
Could I get two stacks of bugs, meat and seafood please? Thank you so much!
@Azurenight
Could I get two stacks of bugs, meat and seafood please? Thank you so much!
@Azurenight
ULpnU.gif kSHgNvi.png
24small.png
Tskynm9.png
1 2