Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Interpersonal Greenhouse | Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52
[center][emoji=maple leaf][/center]
87fTGkN.png ___ Regxlia | She/Her/Hers | FR+2
» Free Cauldron
» Wishlist
» Adopts
OOoooo they are so pretty!!! Could I possibly get these two? [img]https://i.imgur.com/n01lgTb.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/09r9z2U.png[/img] I haven't thought of names yet but possibly will be gemstone inspired ones, since I've got a gemstone dragon project they would fit right in :DD
OOoooo they are so pretty!!!

Could I possibly get these two?
n01lgTb.png
09r9z2U.png

I haven't thought of names yet but possibly will be gemstone inspired ones, since I've got a gemstone dragon project they would fit right in :DD
e821ad4cc41cdfbeeea9057d543294a3.gif
@exoticmipy
Ahh, I’d prefer to send them off named, but thank you for expressing interest! I can either hold them for you until you think of which gemstones or I can pick two out for you. ^^
@exoticmipy
Ahh, I’d prefer to send them off named, but thank you for expressing interest! I can either hold them for you until you think of which gemstones or I can pick two out for you. ^^
» Free Cauldron
» Wishlist
» Adopts
@regxlia
I usually just sit a little bit on dragons I get before I name them, but honestly it's understandable lol.

I thought a bit about the names though so in that case I want the Ridgeback named Rubion and the Obelisk named Jaddhe, since they remind me of a ruby and jade respectively!
@regxlia
I usually just sit a little bit on dragons I get before I name them, but honestly it's understandable lol.

I thought a bit about the names though so in that case I want the Ridgeback named Rubion and the Obelisk named Jaddhe, since they remind me of a ruby and jade respectively!
@exoticmipy

Sounds good! I'll send them over in a second. ^^
@exoticmipy

Sounds good! I'll send them over in a second. ^^
» Free Cauldron
» Wishlist
» Adopts
@Regxlia
Got them, thank you so much!!
@Regxlia
Got them, thank you so much!!
[center][emoji=maple leaf] New arrivals! A lot more coming tomorrow. [emoji=maple leaf][/center]
New arrivals! A lot more coming tomorrow.
» Free Cauldron
» Wishlist
» Adopts
[center][emoji=maple leaf] Several more new arrivals! [emoji=maple leaf][/center]
Several more new arrivals!
» Free Cauldron
» Wishlist
» Adopts
» Free Cauldron
» Wishlist
» Adopts