Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Fire Fossick Flameforgers [Open to ALL]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Got a question - are screenshots of scene drops still only voluntary this week?
Got a question - are screenshots of scene drops still only voluntary this week?
PWSZq63.png z3FSuck.png
Qboauiw.png
a129Nss.png
ozXwjvF.png
90frr5J.png
1bSJVgF.png
gziv3Ja.png
r8v91MH.png
ekux78o.png
bVV6yhw.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
@IamNoHere

Yeah it's voluntary still. So if you don't want to do it feel free to not do it! :)
@IamNoHere

Yeah it's voluntary still. So if you don't want to do it feel free to not do it! :)
sQ35KLV.png
31QI5kR.pngRVCJPrX.png FR+9 Hours
Ok :) But probably going to if we don´t forget
Ok :) But probably going to if we don´t forget
PWSZq63.png z3FSuck.png
Qboauiw.png
a129Nss.png
ozXwjvF.png
90frr5J.png
1bSJVgF.png
gziv3Ja.png
r8v91MH.png
ekux78o.png
bVV6yhw.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
Those dragons are gorgeous!
Those dragons are gorgeous!
Previously: LittleDoctor
GamzP1L.gif
@Unelore If we participated in last week's Fire Fossick event, can we continue using our spreadsheet from that week or do we have to create a new one?
@Unelore If we participated in last week's Fire Fossick event, can we continue using our spreadsheet from that week or do we have to create a new one?
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressRising

if you reset the sheet you can use the same sheet. As long as you start "fresh" with no points in the sheet you can use the same sheet
@tigressRising

if you reset the sheet you can use the same sheet. As long as you start "fresh" with no points in the sheet you can use the same sheet
sQ35KLV.png
[center][size=1]@hzsky @IamNoHere @Saronai @AttilaThePun @RobotMagic @Eku @Samelf @Golden @SpiralOfSilence @Madhouse @drazzi @NeoKamii @CucumberKale @Fallenarrow @takatsuki @Fosterson @Craftyviking @Meadbhb @Kothra @Sonoch @harpyja @airdragon @tigressRising @late711 @Strudel [/center] [center][size=4][b]Hello everyone and happy Flameforgers! I hope everyone is having a good start of Flameforgers and here's the first challenge:[/b][/size] [/center] [quote=Challenge Day 1 - MONDAY] [center]Collect [b]20[/b] [item=expertly-crafted spear] [i]Expertly-crafted Spear[/i] Drops from [item=painted centaur] [i]Painted Centaur[/i] in Scorched Forest [b]Once you’ve finished the daily challenge you can claim Mondays badge[/b] [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/857871241868345344/1010503533604384768/Monday.png][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/857871241868345344/1010503533604384768/Monday.png[/img][/url] [/center][/quote]
Hello everyone and happy Flameforgers!
I hope everyone is having a good start of Flameforgers and here's the first challenge:
Challenge Day 1 - MONDAY wrote:
Collect
Expertly-Crafted Spear
Expertly-crafted Spear
Drops from
Painted Centaur
Painted Centaur
in Scorched Forest

Once you’ve finished the daily challenge you can claim Mondays badge
Monday.png
sQ35KLV.png
@Unelore Painted Centaur is in Scorched Forest not Woodland Path lol.
@Unelore Painted Centaur is in Scorched Forest not Woodland Path lol.
Tst6O5g.png > she/her

> FR +17

> Orp0pZe.pngWTUdL1E.png
@AttilaThePun
Thank you I have corrected it now. I was apparently not awake enough when I wrote the challenge. XD
@AttilaThePun
Thank you I have corrected it now. I was apparently not awake enough when I wrote the challenge. XD
sQ35KLV.png
Hey, can I get added to this clicklist too? Thanks!
Hey, can I get added to this clicklist too? Thanks!
deseczka2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7