Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Free] Fiddle's Free Mire Loot [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@KryoMichli

Could I please have some stacks of plants and seafood? Thanks so much for doing this!
@KryoMichli

Could I please have some stacks of plants and seafood? Thanks so much for doing this!
@KryoMichli hello! this is really cool; thank you for hosting! :) i'd love to be added to the pinglists for the following! [u]familiars:[/u] [item= ink ant] [item= swamp wolf] [item= silt wolf] [item= marsh kelpie] [item= vilevenom kepie] [item= wetland unicorn] [u]apparel:[/u] everything, but especially [item= dented iron boots] [b]materials:[/b] [item= cerdae sparkle] [item= unicorn dust] [item= kamaitachi blades] [item= sickle claws] [item= vengeful claws] [u]battle stones:[/u] [item= sap] and egg! ;; edit because i forgot like a fool: if you have any spare stacks of food (especially insects/meat/seafood) i'd gladly take them off your hands! no particular preference for a specific food item! thank you so much! have a great rest of your day! o7
@KryoMichli hello! this is really cool; thank you for hosting! :) i'd love to be added to the pinglists for the following!

familiars:
Ink Ant Swamp Wolf Silt Wolf Marsh Kelpie Wetland Unicorn

apparel:
everything, but especially Dented Iron Boots

materials:
Cerdae Sparkle Unicorn Dust Kamaitachi Blades Sickle Claws Vengeful Claws

battle stones:
Sap

and egg!

;; edit because i forgot like a fool: if you have any spare stacks of food (especially insects/meat/seafood) i'd gladly take them off your hands! no particular preference for a specific food item!

thank you so much! have a great rest of your day! o7
x
ZwVaRtj.gif
my username is telePATHETICal !

[ any pronouns ;; fr time +13 ;; gmt +8 ]

please ping when replying to me in forums, thank you!
@shadesofchaos sent :D & u're welcome :3 @telepathetical I have the following already and if you want can send them now :D [item= ink ant] [item=marsh kelpie] [item=Kamaitachi Blades] [item=Unicorn Dust] [item=sap] How many would you like? (if you don't need any specific number ill send 30 of the mats and 3 sap (i have 5 rn)) For the rest, I'll add you to the ping list :) Thanks a lot & have a great day too!
@shadesofchaos
sent :D & u're welcome :3

@telepathetical
I have the following already and if you want can send them now :D
Ink Ant Marsh Kelpie
Kamaitachi Blades Unicorn Dust Sap

How many would you like? (if you don't need any specific number ill send 30 of the mats and 3 sap (i have 5 rn))
For the rest, I'll add you to the ping list :)
Thanks a lot & have a great day too!
s8ii3YW.png
@kryomichli

I would love a full set of the Nebula star silks. I can also pay ;)
@kryomichli

I would love a full set of the Nebula star silks. I can also pay ;)

Amazing Shops to Check Out
C0smo's Dragon Dressing Shop
SweetTreatLion's Adopts
Talia's Valentines Event

People You Should Gift (links to their wishlists)
SweetTreatLion
Hiii

All Blue Words Link to Respective Places :3
OH thank you i'd love to pick them up, 30x mats and 3 sap would be great! thanks for letting me know! :)
OH thank you i'd love to pick them up, 30x mats and 3 sap would be great! thanks for letting me know! :)
x
ZwVaRtj.gif
my username is telePATHETICal !

[ any pronouns ;; fr time +13 ;; gmt +8 ]

please ping when replying to me in forums, thank you!
@Tigerstar15 I currently only have [item=Nebula Starsilk Wingdrapes], sorry. I can still send it though and add you to the ping list for when I get more if you want :) Also, no need to pay as it is free (donations are welcome nevertheless :D & ty)
@Tigerstar15
I currently only have Nebula Starsilk Wingdrapes , sorry. I can still send it though and add you to the ping list for when I get more if you want :)
Also, no need to pay as it is free (donations are welcome nevertheless :D & ty)
s8ii3YW.png
@kryomichi

I would love that Ty! The wing drapes are the best out of the whole set tbh lol
@kryomichi

I would love that Ty! The wing drapes are the best out of the whole set tbh lol

Amazing Shops to Check Out
C0smo's Dragon Dressing Shop
SweetTreatLion's Adopts
Talia's Valentines Event

People You Should Gift (links to their wishlists)
SweetTreatLion
Hiii

All Blue Words Link to Respective Places :3
@KryoMichli May I have some Meat please?
@KryoMichli May I have some Meat please?
31ATXvY.pngHZC1mtN.png
aWTpIPX.pngKFjkQAF.pngGSJsger.pngkyT7Rct.pngNmYRQ1R.png
@KryoMichli

hello!! i'd love to get the nebula starsilk wingdrapes and swamp kelpie mane!
@KryoMichli

hello!! i'd love to get the nebula starsilk wingdrapes and swamp kelpie mane!
1HKauy9.png
@Hiii
Sorry I gave the only one I had earlier I can add you to the ping list for it though if you want
@Hiii
Sorry I gave the only one I had earlier I can add you to the ping list for it though if you want
s8ii3YW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13