Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Lightning Sprite Raffle [Over]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Sent for some tickets! Any chance you can do a last day ping, and if so, I'd love to be on it!
Sent for some tickets! Any chance you can do a last day ping, and if so, I'd love to be on it!
w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
@Kothra - You got it!
@Kothra - You got it!
pQwkZrL.pngKPogKne.png
[emoji=shockswitch blue size=1]
pQwkZrL.pngKPogKne.png
Hi, I'm sending over some treasure for tickets! And can I please be on the last-day pinglist? Thank you very much :)
Hi, I'm sending over some treasure for tickets! And can I please be on the last-day pinglist? Thank you very much :)
banner_2.png
.eve | .fr+0 | .she/they
͏͏ nyoom
_linktree. _wishlist. _my accents. _about me.
Buying 10 tickets, feel free to add me to the last-day pinglist! thanks! :D
Buying 10 tickets, feel free to add me to the last-day pinglist! thanks! :D

S1cx8ZZ.png aPfqvmf.png
cNlQITm.png JvUa9ma.png
hrSE73S.png rR3twgq.png
if i get the badge... do i just get it and save the image... or do you have to give it to me
if i get the badge... do i just get it and save the image... or do you have to give it to me
redchef.pngH6anSfu.png
@mereel after you've met the condition to earn a badge, you can just copy the code from underneath the badge - it is already coded to show up on flightrising in forums, dragon bios, etc. feel free to grab it on your own, no need to wait for one of us to "give" it to you ^-^

you can also right-click on it to save locally on your computer or phone if you prefer.
@mereel after you've met the condition to earn a badge, you can just copy the code from underneath the badge - it is already coded to show up on flightrising in forums, dragon bios, etc. feel free to grab it on your own, no need to wait for one of us to "give" it to you ^-^

you can also right-click on it to save locally on your computer or phone if you prefer.

kelly/æ
she/they
FR +2
[emoji=shockswitch yellow size=1]
pQwkZrL.pngKPogKne.png
@Instar buying ten tickets!

Could I also be added to the Sprite event pinglist? Thank you
@Instar buying ten tickets!

Could I also be added to the Sprite event pinglist? Thank you
FL_QUD_THEMED_FORUM_SIG_1.png
[center][emoji=lightning rune size=1][/center]

kelly/æ