Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [PlagueDom] Rearing Rotrock
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@bigfriedegg

Hello! This is an OOF event that has just finished, but if you're looking to participate in an event like it, the fodder farm for plaguelings is always open! You can find it right here..
@bigfriedegg

Hello! This is an OOF event that has just finished, but if you're looking to participate in an event like it, the fodder farm for plaguelings is always open! You can find it right here..
pQwkZrL.pngKPogKne.png
@Instar - Two pairs and their seven hatchlings headed back to you! [emoji=spiral happy size=1]
@Instar - Two pairs and their seven hatchlings headed back to you!
2uwgHqB.png
Shoy AzWEmYL.png
__she/they ~ FR +0

_wishlist | hatchery | adoptables
_______ LWTq9T9.png
UqJoOin.png
@Boundary As a quick reminder, please send back rented pairs and hatchlings so your tickets can be counted <3
@Boundary As a quick reminder, please send back rented pairs and hatchlings so your tickets can be counted <3
This is a reminder for @AeroAspect and @Avmire to return their pairs and hatchlings when they're hatched!

The drawing will be performed tomorrow (Saturday, June 4th).
This is a reminder for @AeroAspect and @Avmire to return their pairs and hatchlings when they're hatched!

The drawing will be performed tomorrow (Saturday, June 4th).
pQwkZrL.pngKPogKne.png
@Instar
parents and babies are on the way back!
@Instar
parents and babies are on the way back!
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
Last call for @Hinumi 's last two babies.

And the drawing is tonight! =:)
Last call for @Hinumi 's last two babies.

And the drawing is tonight! =:)
pQwkZrL.pngKPogKne.png
Courtesy ping for both @Boundary and @Eialyne to return their pairs and hatchlings in order for their tickets to count for the drawing!

If you've already returned your dragons, you can ignore this and I apologize for the extra ping! Umbralhorror is offline for the night and so wouldn't have recorded them just yet.
Courtesy ping for both @Boundary and @Eialyne to return their pairs and hatchlings in order for their tickets to count for the drawing!

If you've already returned your dragons, you can ignore this and I apologize for the extra ping! Umbralhorror is offline for the night and so wouldn't have recorded them just yet.
pQwkZrL.pngKPogKne.png
@Instar
AH so so sorry, I was absent during the week.
I tought I sent all the hatchlings, but apparently 2 mirros were left behind. Sending them right now. Sorry again for holding them up >-<
@Instar
AH so so sorry, I was absent during the week.
I tought I sent all the hatchlings, but apparently 2 mirros were left behind. Sending them right now. Sorry again for holding them up >-<
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@Instar

Same as Hinumi, I ended up being mostly AFK this week; barely had time to log on and at least feed my dragons! I do sincerly apologies ><

My nest won't actualy hatch until tomorrow unfortunately, so given it was my error, I'm totaly fine with those not counting towards tickets if you don't want to wait! They'll still be returned either way though.
@Instar

Same as Hinumi, I ended up being mostly AFK this week; barely had time to log on and at least feed my dragons! I do sincerly apologies ><

My nest won't actualy hatch until tomorrow unfortunately, so given it was my error, I'm totaly fine with those not counting towards tickets if you don't want to wait! They'll still be returned either way though.
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
@Eialyne - we can count those tickets, as long as you return the dragons asap tomorrow! =:)
@Eialyne - we can count those tickets, as long as you return the dragons asap tomorrow! =:)
pQwkZrL.pngKPogKne.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17