Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTNING] OOFR and Fast Lane
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 108 109
@cherrykitkat

hello! I noticed my last couple of batches weren't marked as 1-ways. i'm not sure if you're just not finished recording em yet, sorry to bug you if so!
@cherrykitkat

hello! I noticed my last couple of batches weren't marked as 1-ways. i'm not sure if you're just not finished recording em yet, sorry to bug you if so!
pQwkZrL.pngKPogKne.png
@Instar
ah i may've forgotten to in the flood ^^' I'll go check that over now!

edit: should be fixed!
@Instar
ah i may've forgotten to in the flood ^^' I'll go check that over now!

edit: should be fixed!
ACOZFAh.png
MUYNhfy.png
tyEuRXe.png
LCqISMP.png
WK8il9n.png
@cherrykitkat - Thank you! There's a batch of 20-some dragons that dont seem to have been tagged for 1way, starting with id 77922924. Ignore if that just didn't update properly, ahaha.
@cherrykitkat - Thank you! There's a batch of 20-some dragons that dont seem to have been tagged for 1way, starting with id 77922924. Ignore if that just didn't update properly, ahaha.
pQwkZrL.pngKPogKne.png
@Instar
Trust me to be scatterbrained, I'll fix that up in a sec, got another incoming flood to get through it seems
@Instar
Trust me to be scatterbrained, I'll fix that up in a sec, got another incoming flood to get through it seems
ACOZFAh.png
MUYNhfy.png
tyEuRXe.png
LCqISMP.png
WK8il9n.png
Saturday Question
What is your favorite animal? How about fictional creature?

Real animal: rats (probably not surprising)
Fictional creature: dragons (….also probably not surprising)
Saturday Question
What is your favorite animal? How about fictional creature?

Real animal: rats (probably not surprising)
Fictional creature: dragons (….also probably not surprising)
Rw7uKRS.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngS3J5uo7.png
It's so hard to pick a favorite animal lol. I have a soft spot for Ungulates on the whole though, as well as elephants!

Gonna go with cows and elephants xD

I've honestly never been able to come up with an answer to "favorite fictional creature" tbh... dragons maybe?
It's so hard to pick a favorite animal lol. I have a soft spot for Ungulates on the whole though, as well as elephants!

Gonna go with cows and elephants xD

I've honestly never been able to come up with an answer to "favorite fictional creature" tbh... dragons maybe?
66eneSr.png _ __
she/her
fr+3
water dom org
@shar07

A few hours ago, I sent you a level 7 with color bonus, but I don't see it listed on the sheet. Should I be worried about that or are you still catching up?
@shar07

A few hours ago, I sent you a level 7 with color bonus, but I don't see it listed on the sheet. Should I be worried about that or are you still catching up?
wvlnature.png Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.nature.gif
@MoonDragon hey, sorry about that. I've got it on my personal sheet but haven't managed to transfer it over to the main sheet; still catching up. It'll be up soon tho!
@MoonDragon hey, sorry about that. I've got it on my personal sheet but haven't managed to transfer it over to the main sheet; still catching up. It'll be up soon tho!
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
she/her
Quote:
1. Sunday Question - Have you ever been to an animal cafe? (Cat cafe, owl cafe, etc)
2. Monday Question -What is the recipe for your favorite dessert?
3. Tuesday Question - Do you have any chaotic creatures of your own? If not, what animal would you like to own?
4. Wednesday Question - Do you prefer coffee or tea?
5. Thursday Question - What's your favorite Cafe/Coffee Shop?
6. Friday Question - Do you like Boba or fresh fruit in your tea?
7. Saturday Question - What is your favorite animal? How about fictional creature?
Oh man, I hadn't noticed these all week ;-; If answering them late isn't valid, please let me know!
1. Yes, I've been to a cat cafe! It was a really relaxing spot and of course, the best part were all the kitties.
2. One of my favorite sweets is Tembleque! It's a typical dessert where I live, and it's like a coconut based gelatin that's very smooth. It needs coconut milk, coconut cream, water, corn starch, sugar, cinnamon and a little bit of salt!
3. My 2 cats are definitely chaotic and make me so happy. If I were to adopt another animal, I'd love to get a rat.
4. Coffee, but it has to be decaf because it makes me way too jittery lmao
5. There's a local cafe that specializes in making coffee frappes mixed with ice cream and it's my absolute favorite!
6. I've never really tried either :o But If I were to choose, I think I'd go for fruit mixed in.
7. Definitely cats, since they hold a special placce in my heart. They're silly, funny, and adorable on top of that. As for mythical, I think I'd go for hellhounds. I love some ominous, spooky doggos~
Quote:
1. Sunday Question - Have you ever been to an animal cafe? (Cat cafe, owl cafe, etc)
2. Monday Question -What is the recipe for your favorite dessert?
3. Tuesday Question - Do you have any chaotic creatures of your own? If not, what animal would you like to own?
4. Wednesday Question - Do you prefer coffee or tea?
5. Thursday Question - What's your favorite Cafe/Coffee Shop?
6. Friday Question - Do you like Boba or fresh fruit in your tea?
7. Saturday Question - What is your favorite animal? How about fictional creature?
Oh man, I hadn't noticed these all week ;-; If answering them late isn't valid, please let me know!
1. Yes, I've been to a cat cafe! It was a really relaxing spot and of course, the best part were all the kitties.
2. One of my favorite sweets is Tembleque! It's a typical dessert where I live, and it's like a coconut based gelatin that's very smooth. It needs coconut milk, coconut cream, water, corn starch, sugar, cinnamon and a little bit of salt!
3. My 2 cats are definitely chaotic and make me so happy. If I were to adopt another animal, I'd love to get a rat.
4. Coffee, but it has to be decaf because it makes me way too jittery lmao
5. There's a local cafe that specializes in making coffee frappes mixed with ice cream and it's my absolute favorite!
6. I've never really tried either :o But If I were to choose, I think I'd go for fruit mixed in.
7. Definitely cats, since they hold a special placce in my heart. They're silly, funny, and adorable on top of that. As for mythical, I think I'd go for hellhounds. I love some ominous, spooky doggos~
SgaIQc3.png
good luck lightning!!! i'm rooting for you and sending you all of my fodder~
good luck lightning!!! i'm rooting for you and sending you all of my fodder~
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 108 109