Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Wind] WvL PB/Raffle
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 73 74
@Argante - woah!! Didn't think I would win something!

My choices:
1. Eye eye
2. Map by Princesco
3. Friends!
4. One With Your Craft
5. Dearest of Friends
6. Headshot by Sinjin
7. Brewing by Noddddd
8. Kaleidoscopic Chaos
9. Aprilsnar
@Argante - woah!! Didn't think I would win something!

My choices:
1. Eye eye
2. Map by Princesco
3. Friends!
4. One With Your Craft
5. Dearest of Friends
6. Headshot by Sinjin
7. Brewing by Noddddd
8. Kaleidoscopic Chaos
9. Aprilsnar
Nebbie (they/them)
FR+2
still figuring this whole thing out!
Nature Dragon Nursery
@Argante

1. Vae Victis
2. Evenfall
3. Bugs, Birds, and Rats
4. Sellsword
5. Friends!
6. More Fur in More Places

thank you so much! <3
@Argante

1. Vae Victis
2. Evenfall
3. Bugs, Birds, and Rats
4. Sellsword
5. Friends!
6. More Fur in More Places

thank you so much! <3
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

tysm! @Argante

Let's see

1.Kaleidoscopic Chaos
2.Bugs, Birds, and Rats
3.Evenfall
4.Aure
tysm! @Argante

Let's see

1.Kaleidoscopic Chaos
2.Bugs, Birds, and Rats
3.Evenfall
4.Aure
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@Argante

1. Vae Victis
2. Evenfall
3. Wind-bound
4. April Showers
5. Eye Eye
6. Friends!
7. Suiting Up
8. Frozen Gems

thank you!
@Argante

1. Vae Victis
2. Evenfall
3. Wind-bound
4. April Showers
5. Eye Eye
6. Friends!
7. Suiting Up
8. Frozen Gems

thank you!
39068.png xx.
xx»they/them
xxx»FR+9
xxx»badges .»coli quests
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/962180885371813938/971418411458527273/unknown.png[/img] [quote=Legbreak][item=Scarlet Dinosaur Arm Guards][item=Scarlet Dinosaur Leg Guards][item=Scarlet Dinosaur Breastplate][item=Scarlet Dinosaur Helmet] [item=Scarlet Dinosaur Shoulder Guard][item=Scarlet Dinosaur Tail Guard][item=Scarlet Dinosaur Wing Guard][item=Ball Python] [i]scarlet dinosaur arm guards, scarlet dinosaur leg guards, scarlet dinosaur breastplate, scarlet dinosaur helmet, scarlet dinosaur shoulder guard, scarlet dinosaur tail guard, scarlet dinosaur wing guard, ball python[/i][/quote] [quote=Dearest of Friends][skin=29697] [i]accent: dearest of friends (#29697)[/i][/quote]
unknown.png
Legbreak wrote:
Scarlet Dinosaur Arm Guards Scarlet Dinosaur Leg Guards Scarlet Dinosaur Breastplate Scarlet Dinosaur Helmet
Scarlet Dinosaur Shoulder Guard Scarlet Dinosaur Tail Guard Scarlet Dinosaur Wing Guard Ball Python
scarlet dinosaur arm guards, scarlet dinosaur leg guards, scarlet dinosaur breastplate, scarlet dinosaur helmet, scarlet dinosaur shoulder guard, scarlet dinosaur tail guard, scarlet dinosaur wing guard, ball python
Dearest of Friends wrote:

accent: dearest of friends (#29697)
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/HLpwl9S.png[/img] Good timezone everyone! Thank you all again so much for supporting Wind! [LIST] [*]Drawings will be done using [b]Random.org[/b] [*]Winners will be selected in batches of 10, barring the final round which will include all remaining prizes. [*]Winners will have [b]24 hours[/b] to respond. After that, you will be moved to the bottom of the next round. If you do not respond again, your name will be put back in the hat--there is a chance you may be drawn again! [*]Each participant is eligible to win once. [*]Winners, please list [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3131230/1#post_51102179]the prizes[/url] you would like according to the number you were drawn for. For example, if you were drawn fourth, list 4 prizes you would like (with the preferred one first). If you were drawn first, just list the prize you like the most. [*]Remaining prizes have also been listed [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3131230/69#post_51552082]here [/url]without the "Claimed!" ones. [*]Please ping @Argante when you do so. [/LIST] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/962180885371813938/971806079145086976/unknown.png[/img] [/center] Congratulations to our twelfth round of winners! [LIST=1] [*]@Moondragon [*]@3Ctoplasm [*]@Stormflight [*]@Teddy2008 [*]@Ruthlesscata [*]@Elai [*]@Kasalin [*]@Paralll [*]@Dakervadora [*]@8Ooks [/LIST] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/962180885371813938/971806079145086976/unknown.png[/img] [/center] If you would like to be pinged for each round, please fill out [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf_jenpgoYowAJZlmRyGxmLnvdbcnbHe0lw_8Eb0J19OCMXeg/viewform?usp=sf_link]this form[/url]. If you would like to later be removed from this list, please let @Argante know. Leaderboard prizes have been wrangled [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3131230/58#post_51318311]here[/url]. Thank you! [size=2]Every round pings: @Whyvern @finder77 @endvoic @Daineic @SocklessWonder @Ajgreelyfan3 @Sharanay @Jaypaw @Ainsell @Valemora @Sennethe @MoonDragon @Mystyic @therefore70 @Moonlanticoi @melabee @Firedove1211 @LingwysticMistic @IamNoHere @kirathekat[/size]
HLpwl9S.png

Good timezone everyone! Thank you all again so much for supporting Wind!

• Drawings will be done using Random.org
  • Winners will be selected in batches of 10, barring the final round which will include all remaining prizes.
  • Winners will have 24 hours to respond. After that, you will be moved to the bottom of the next round. If you do not respond again, your name will be put back in the hat--there is a chance you may be drawn again!
  • Each participant is eligible to win once.
  • Winners, please list the prizes you would like according to the number you were drawn for. For example, if you were drawn fourth, list 4 prizes you would like (with the preferred one first). If you were drawn first, just list the prize you like the most.
  • Remaining prizes have also been listed here without the "Claimed!" ones.
  • Please ping @Argante when you do so.
unknown.png
Congratulations to our twelfth round of winners!
  1. @Moondragon
  2. @3Ctoplasm
  3. @Stormflight
  4. @Teddy2008
  5. @Ruthlesscata
  6. @Elai
  7. @Kasalin
  8. @Paralll
  9. @Dakervadora
  10. @8Ooks
unknown.png
If you would like to be pinged for each round, please fill out this form. If you would like to later be removed from this list, please let @Argante know.

Leaderboard prizes have been wrangled here.

Thank you!

Every round pings: @Whyvern @finder77 @endvoic @Daineic @SocklessWonder @Ajgreelyfan3 @Sharanay @Jaypaw @Ainsell @Valemora @Sennethe @MoonDragon @Mystyic @therefore70 @Moonlanticoi @melabee @Firedove1211 @LingwysticMistic @IamNoHere @kirathekat
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
@Argante tysm!

1. An Old Friend
2. Yellow Obel Runes
3. Watchful Statue
4. Friends!
5. The Warrior
6. The Protector
7. The Rogue
@Argante tysm!

1. An Old Friend
2. Yellow Obel Runes
3. Watchful Statue
4. Friends!
5. The Warrior
6. The Protector
7. The Rogue
@Argante

Thank you!

I would like:
1. Aprilsnar
@Argante

Thank you!

I would like:
1. Aprilsnar
wvlnature.png Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.nature.gif
@Argante Thank you, and congrats to the winners! [emoji=firework size=1][emoji=spiral star size=1] 1. More fur in more places 2. Beneath the sands 3. Steadfast Biolum 4. Legbreak
@Argante Thank you, and congrats to the winners!

1. More fur in more places
2. Beneath the sands
3. Steadfast Biolum
4. Legbreak
The_Aether_Orchard
@Argante

oh, awesome! thank you :D

1. ancient on parade
2. spinning sparkles
@Argante

oh, awesome! thank you :D

1. ancient on parade