Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Crystal's Food Bank [CLOSED]
[quote name="Minervals" date="2022-02-11 18:13:50" ] Hi! Could I have some seafood please? [/quote]@Minervals Sent!
Minervals wrote on 2022-02-11 18:13:50:
Hi! Could I have some seafood please?
@Minervals Sent!
Noctua_Link_Big.png
Bump!
Bump!
Noctua_Link_Big.png
May I please request a batch of all four food types please. Thank you!

~ Seraph ~

~ Seraph ~
CPMK3ES.gif | 'Inferior' | Male | 20 | FR 1+ | Exalt Free Lair | Wishlist | Hoard items |CPMK3ES.gif
[quote name="InferiorEffect" date="2022-02-12 10:23:13" ] May I please request a batch of all four food types please. Thank you! ~ Seraph ~ [/quote]@InferiorEffect Sent!
InferiorEffect wrote on 2022-02-12 10:23:13:

~ Seraph ~
@InferiorEffect Sent!
Noctua_Link_Big.png
@IcyCrystal
I'm new to fr and I was wondering if I could please have some extra food, anything helps :) ty!!!

(also any food for the hibernation quests also helps like desert scrub and hardshell)
@IcyCrystal
I'm new to fr and I was wondering if I could please have some extra food, anything helps :) ty!!!

(also any food for the hibernation quests also helps like desert scrub and hardshell)
Can i please get a mix of meats and insects? Thank you!
Can i please get a mix of meats and insects? Thank you!
@buffernish Sent! In the future though, please do not request specific food items on my thread, it is against one of the rules I have laid out.

@Shalex Sent!
@buffernish Sent! In the future though, please do not request specific food items on my thread, it is against one of the rules I have laid out.

@Shalex Sent!
Noctua_Link_Big.png
May I have insects? Thanks so much!
[quote name="toxickiwimoon" date="2022-02-12 18:44:41" ] May I have insects? Thanks so much! [/quote]@toxickiwimoon Sent!
toxickiwimoon wrote on 2022-02-12 18:44:41:
@toxickiwimoon Sent!
Noctua_Link_Big.png
Bump!
Bump!
Noctua_Link_Big.png