Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Crystal's Food Bank [CLOSED]
[center][b][size=5]Crystal's Food Bank[/size][/b][/center] [center][img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/b83152cde2403e7de51545469e5f94b2/tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png[/img][/center] [center]Hello, and welcome to my food bank! I've been stockpiling food and have noticed a lot of dragons going hungry around here, so I've been seeking to change that! [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/b83152cde2403e7de51545469e5f94b2/tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png[/img][/center] [center][b]Rules[/b][/center] [center]-Orders will take the form of 300 food points. You may request one type of food or an assortment. You may request food once per day, repeat orders that take place within a single day will be ignored. Players new to FR or returning from a hiatus may get extra food.[/center] [center]-This is meant to help people who truly need the food, this is not a service meant for helping you stockpile food that you're going to vault away or to sell on the Auction House. If I somehow discover that you've been abusing my services, I reserve the right to refuse your request.[/center] [center]-Do not request specific food items. You will get what is available.[/center] [center]-Please be respectful and patient. If there are a lot of orders, it may take some time until yours is completed. Completed orders will be sent via PM.[/center]' [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/b83152cde2403e7de51545469e5f94b2/tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png[/img] [center][b]Food Stores[/b][/center] [center][b]Plants [/b]- Available! [b]Meat[/b] - Low [b]Seafood[/b] - Available! [b]Plants [/b]- Available![/center] [center][img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/b83152cde2403e7de51545469e5f94b2/tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png[/img][/center] [center][b]Donors[/b][/center] [center]@glowmoon @Azabelle @honeydragons[/center] [center][img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/b83152cde2403e7de51545469e5f94b2/tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png[/img] Thank you to @rattus for the ice divider graphic![/center]
Crystal's Food Bank
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
Hello, and welcome to my food bank! I've been stockpiling food and have noticed a lot of dragons going hungry around here, so I've been seeking to change that!
Rules
-Orders will take the form of 300 food points. You may request one type of food or an assortment. You may request food once per day, repeat orders that take place within a single day will be ignored. Players new to FR or returning from a hiatus may get extra food.
-This is meant to help people who truly need the food, this is not a service meant for helping you stockpile food that you're going to vault away or to sell on the Auction House. If I somehow discover that you've been abusing my services, I reserve the right to refuse your request.
-Do not request specific food items. You will get what is available.
-Please be respectful and patient. If there are a lot of orders, it may take some time until yours is completed. Completed orders will be sent via PM.
'

Food Stores
Plants - Available!

Meat - Low

Seafood - Available!

Plants - Available!
Donors
Thank you to @rattus for the ice divider graphic!

Noctua_Link_Big.png
And we're open!
And we're open!
Noctua_Link_Big.png
could I please have some meat?
[quote name="Vulpinyo" date="2022-02-03 13:47:24" ] could I please have some meat? [/quote]@Vulpinyo Certainly, sent!
Vulpinyo wrote on 2022-02-03 13:47:24:
@Vulpinyo Certainly, sent!
Noctua_Link_Big.png
May I get some seafood please
[quote name="Dracana" date="2022-02-03 15:52:56" ] May I get some seafood please [/quote]@Dracana Certainly, sent!
Dracana wrote on 2022-02-03 15:52:56:
@Dracana Certainly, sent!
Noctua_Link_Big.png
May I please have a mix of plants and seafood? c:
IMG-9931.png
x
zuKl4tj.png S E C T O N I A zuKl4tj.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - wishlist
gQNR0q3.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbutton-sig.png
[quote name="Sectonia" date="2022-02-03 16:12:34" ] May I please have a mix of plants and seafood? c: [/quote]@Sectonia You certainly may, sent!
Sectonia wrote on 2022-02-03 16:12:34:
@Sectonia You certainly may, sent!
Noctua_Link_Big.png
Hello, can I please have some meat and fish? I'm really new and apparently my dragons *really* like meat and fish hehe.
Hello, can I please have some meat and fish? I'm really new and apparently my dragons *really* like meat and fish hehe.
dFnwkLI.png
ePOliyb.png
fdUVIfW.png
ekux78o.png
TD98mt2.png Bt9KLea.png
NlmYDAS.png
wh3Tiip.png
gAJtKYm.png
[quote name="Haedriel" date="2022-02-03 16:18:43" ] Hello, can I please have some meat and fish? I'm really new and apparently my dragons *really* like meat and fish hehe. [/quote]@Haedriel Welcome to FR! Sent! :)
Haedriel wrote on 2022-02-03 16:18:43:
@Haedriel Welcome to FR! Sent! :)
Noctua_Link_Big.png