Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Open the Door!
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 117 118
door 2 please :D
door 2 please :D
@Coop7011

Third door, please! :0c

Edit: @Umid | I won the dragon, but I cannot afford to host the next door round! I'm sorry. D:
@Coop7011

Third door, please! :0c

Edit: @Umid | I won the dragon, but I cannot afford to host the next door round! I'm sorry. D:
IIIIII II @ Iscrupulous
IIIIICLAN EGO

I> "Remember you must die."
IIIIIII
@Coop7011, just a friendly reminder that all of your doors have been claimed!
@Coop7011, just a friendly reminder that all of your doors have been claimed!
aJTY8eT.png
@Umid AHHH thank you, I totally forgot, posting now
@Umid AHHH thank you, I totally forgot, posting now
natureshieldl.pngPlease PM if I missed your ping.natureshieldr.png
Door 3 @TeerOfLore Once behind the door, you see what's causing all the ruckus. A cute little guardian hatchling! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76254277][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/762543/76254277_350.png[/img][/url] Door 2 @Twilightshine Behind this door, you find various stored familiars, all shedding and many needing a good brushing. [item=Gale Wolf] [item=Maned Rasa] Door 1 @zophronia Inside, you find a small mushroom garden, ripe for the picking. [item=Diseased Fungus]
Door 3 @TeerOfLore Once behind the door, you see what's causing all the ruckus. A cute little guardian hatchling! 76254277_350.png

Door 2 @Twilightshine Behind this door, you find various stored familiars, all shedding and many needing a good brushing. Gale Wolf Maned Rasa

Door 1 @zophronia Inside, you find a small mushroom garden, ripe for the picking. Diseased Fungus
@TeerOfLore
@Umid
I'll host the next round if that's okay with you both
@TeerOfLore
@Umid
I'll host the next round if that's okay with you both
@Twilightshine I am fine with that

@TeerOfLore thank you for letting me know.
@Twilightshine I am fine with that

@TeerOfLore thank you for letting me know.
aJTY8eT.png
Okay then :)
Door 1: You step closer to this door with caution-you can barely touch the doorknob without pulling back. It chills your hands and sends shivers down your spine. However, you cannot help but notice how beautiful it looks...

Door 2: Warm and sunny, it feels like a garden. However, the rustling on the other side of the door unnerves you. You convince yourself that it's nothing-just your imagination...

Door 3: Shadowy and dark, this door isn't scary so much as annoying. When you try and get closer to it, you can barely see a thing!

Results will be posted tomorrow, because the hatchling behind one of the doors isn't hatched yet.
Okay then :)
Door 1: You step closer to this door with caution-you can barely touch the doorknob without pulling back. It chills your hands and sends shivers down your spine. However, you cannot help but notice how beautiful it looks...

Door 2: Warm and sunny, it feels like a garden. However, the rustling on the other side of the door unnerves you. You convince yourself that it's nothing-just your imagination...

Door 3: Shadowy and dark, this door isn't scary so much as annoying. When you try and get closer to it, you can barely see a thing!

Results will be posted tomorrow, because the hatchling behind one of the doors isn't hatched yet.
I'm picking door 1! @Twilightshine
I'm picking door 1! @Twilightshine
@Twilightshine I'll take door #2 please!
@Twilightshine I'll take door #2 please!
aJTY8eT.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 117 118