Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [NATUREDOM] Public Buy - LIVE!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
So, welcome one and all!! This year, as well as daily badges to collect, we're also gonna have a Question of the Day!

Let me know if you want a ping when I post each of these too.

Sunday's question (we'll start off nice and simple): What do you like best about Winter?
So, welcome one and all!! This year, as well as daily badges to collect, we're also gonna have a Question of the Day!

Let me know if you want a ping when I post each of these too.

Sunday's question (we'll start off nice and simple): What do you like best about Winter?
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
[center][emoji=nature rune size=1][/center]
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/429859764567146497/929681211301961728/unknown.png[/img][/center]
unknown.png
Qk4Yyiz.png
gzlHZ53.png
vTXnFX4.png
||||||
||||||
|||||| ||||||| ||||||| |||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| xCVbB5p.png
MiMwTFm.png
q9EEy5M.png
dgZqX5Q.png
RjhNje3.png
It's so nice to see a Nature PB again! With a lovely theme as usual - a bit of color during the frosty season is definitely welcome. Good luck with the push and best wishes for the new year! I hope it's filled with many new beginnings and happy days [emoji=ivy leaf size=1] P.S. I'd love to know who the artist is for both the daily and tier badges! They're very cute and I'm eager to train enough fodder to collect the full set <3 [quote=Sunday's Question]What do you like best about Winter?[/quote] Its coziness factor! Bundling up in warm clothes or blankets, enjoying hot drinks, eating special treats, watching seasonal movies/shows, etc... The weather might be cold but my heart always remains warm [emoji=new friend size=1]
It's so nice to see a Nature PB again! With a lovely theme as usual - a bit of color during the frosty season is definitely welcome. Good luck with the push and best wishes for the new year! I hope it's filled with many new beginnings and happy days

P.S. I'd love to know who the artist is for both the daily and tier badges! They're very cute and I'm eager to train enough fodder to collect the full set <3

Sunday's Question wrote:
What do you like best about Winter?

Its coziness factor! Bundling up in warm clothes or blankets, enjoying hot drinks, eating special treats, watching seasonal movies/shows, etc... The weather might be cold but my heart always remains warm
tumblr_inline_nl99l3zmlQ1ro4abf_100.png AzWEmYL.png ghostingskies
» they/he
» FR +2
» pings OK!
@ghostingskies

You raise a very good point - I didn't have the badges yet when I wrote the Credit post, have updated that now. Hwa made the Daily badges and Borkbean did the Tiered ones!

I am in constant awe of the artistic talent we have in Nature! (and elsewhere on the site, but I'm allowed to be biased right?!)

Thanks for your QotD response too, I think I have to agree with you getting out the winter comfies and snuggling up in them is great.
@ghostingskies

You raise a very good point - I didn't have the badges yet when I wrote the Credit post, have updated that now. Hwa made the Daily badges and Borkbean did the Tiered ones!

I am in constant awe of the artistic talent we have in Nature! (and elsewhere on the site, but I'm allowed to be biased right?!)

Thanks for your QotD response too, I think I have to agree with you getting out the winter comfies and snuggling up in them is great.
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
Winter is the best when there is snow outside, because I have allergies and I don't have to worry about them then. I can BREATHE.
Winter is the best when there is snow outside, because I have allergies and I don't have to worry about them then. I can BREATHE.
YCpTPdx.pngtpG8plN.gif 8ELGk5e.pngshe/they| FR+2 | nature dom team

Question of the Day - Sunday
I absolutely love the cold weather. I live in a region with a persistently warm climate, so I always welcome any drop of temperature with open arms. ^-^

Question of the Day - Sunday
I absolutely love the cold weather. I live in a region with a persistently warm climate, so I always welcome any drop of temperature with open arms. ^-^
QZsv8ej.png8URelp0.pngsxrFjUf.gif
@Goldia Please add me to your ping list for Daily Qs
@Goldia Please add me to your ping list for Daily Qs
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
@Deladria Done!!
@Deladria Done!!
Best thing about winter is giving the garden a rest.... and planning for the new season to come! The catalogs are starting to come in now.... I love being able to dream afresh, even knowing my eventual reality will be less perfect!
Best thing about winter is giving the garden a rest.... and planning for the new season to come! The catalogs are starting to come in now.... I love being able to dream afresh, even knowing my eventual reality will be less perfect!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18