Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Giving Tree 2.0
1 2 ... 277 278 279 280 281 ... 391 392
@origalaxii sent a skin!
good familiars i don’t have
good apparel
genes (for aether or modern)
grind in bamboo falls for 20 mins and give me the prizes
spare inv crate
eliminate stone
riot of rot/starfall celebration items
luminous halo
@origalaxii sent a skin!
good familiars i don’t have
good apparel
genes (for aether or modern)
grind in bamboo falls for 20 mins and give me the prizes
spare inv crate
eliminate stone
riot of rot/starfall celebration items
luminous halo
@hoverfish Sent [item=Salve Kamaitachi][item=Mossy Cerdae][item=Duskthicket Bonepicker][item=Highreach Bonepicker] [rule] [columns]Easy~[emoji=blue star][nextcol][item=Marbled Jester][item=Fallout Streak][item=Raptorik Captain][/columns] [columns]Easy~[emoji=blue star][nextcol][item=Void Wyvern][/columns] [columns]Medium~[emoji=gold star][nextcol][item=King Quillrunner][/columns] [columns]Medium~[emoji=gold star][nextcol][item=Ferberus][/columns] [columns]Hard~[emoji=red star] Either[nextcol][item=Contagion Gem Guardian][item=Crystalspine Gem Guardian][/columns] [center]They're suggestions! Feel free to mix'em up or draw alternates from my scribe's wishlist. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51895912][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/518960/51895912.png[/img][/url] [/center]
@hoverfish Sent
Salve Kamaitachi Mossy Cerdae Duskthicket Bonepicker Highreach Bonepicker

Easy~ Marbled Jester Fallout Streak Raptorik Captain
Easy~ Void Wyvern
Medium~ King Quillrunner
Medium~ Ferberus
Hard~ Either Contagion Gem Guardian Crystalspine Gem Guardian

They're suggestions!
Feel free to mix'em up or draw alternates from my scribe's wishlist.
51895912.png
Alex's Creepy Cookout Raffle
Morpheon Gach'adopt

FR+9 · They
28 y.o.

Shadom Bakery
@Calvair sending a Warblade Owlcat your way :D (from your scribe's wishlist) ------- [b]easy[/b] 1) Buy [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84290845]this[/url] tree dragon (they're the last one atm: I'll only rebreed once I switch flights after the fest & dom) 2) Some of these items/foods (for swipp trades) worth ~20g/kt [item=Black Tulip][item=Cobra Snakehead][item=Amphibious Wing][item=Bluespot Weather Loach][item=Flametail Loach][item=Emerald Striker][item=Amethyst Striker][item=Onyx Cobra][item=Opal Cobra][item=White-Eared Hummingbird] 3) 20g/kt ----- [b]medium[/b] 1) 3-5 Iron Chests OR a Gilded Chest 2) More of the items/food (for swipp trades) listed above ^ (in this tier) 3) 20-45g/kt ----- [b]hard[/b] 1) Buy [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84838974]this [/url]XXY starry Veil 2) One of these fest items (collection of goblins + standards nearly done) [item=Standard of the Lightweaver][item=Obscuring Goblin][item=Enduring Goblin][item=Fossilback Slink][item=Boilback Slink] 3) One of these cat fams: [item=Calico Ferberus][item=Snowsquall Floracat] 4) More of the items/food (for swipp trades) listed above ^ (in this tier) 5) 45-100g/kt ------ [b]far-fetched[/b] 1) Any of these (can't afford but really really wanttt) [item=Tunnel Hydra][item=Conflagrant Ambassador][item=Gladegift Ambassador] 2) Either of these for my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78814649]G1 WIP[/url]! ...or some of the funds for them [item=Breed Change: Aether] [item=Tertiary Gene: Monarch (Aether)] (had to edit since most dragons have been bought)
@Calvair sending a Warblade Owlcat your way :D (from your scribe's wishlist)
easy
1) Buy this tree dragon (they're the last one atm: I'll only rebreed once I switch flights after the fest & dom)
2) Some of these items/foods (for swipp trades) worth ~20g/kt
Black Tulip Cobra Snakehead Amphibious Wing Bluespot Weather Loach Flametail Loach Emerald Striker Amethyst Striker Onyx Cobra Opal Cobra White-Eared Hummingbird
3) 20g/kt
medium
1) 3-5 Iron Chests OR a Gilded Chest
2) More of the items/food (for swipp trades) listed above ^ (in this tier)
3) 20-45g/kt
hard
1) Buy this XXY starry Veil
2) One of these fest items (collection of goblins + standards nearly done)
Standard of the Lightweaver Obscuring Goblin Enduring Goblin Fossilback Slink Boilback Slink
3) One of these cat fams:
Calico Ferberus Snowsquall Floracat
4) More of the items/food (for swipp trades) listed above ^ (in this tier)
5) 45-100g/kt
far-fetched
1) Any of these (can't afford but really really wanttt)
Tunnel Hydra Conflagrant Ambassador Gladegift Ambassador
2) Either of these for my G1 WIP! ...or some of the funds for them
Breed Change: Aether

(had to edit since most dragons have been bought)
5hF3FGk.png
nWiQNX9.png
xj6Mn2e.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
6CY5Udh.png
Sky (she/they) | Fandregs | LGBTQ+ | Seasonal pfps
65HCvnO.png
@Skylily
Sending 20g!

Easy:
This tier amount of treasure or gems
6+ rusted chests
5+ fodder apparel

Medium:
10+ fodder apparel
Any amount of iron chests
3+ scrolls of renaming

Hard:
Level 7+ fodder dragons
Any amount of gilded decorative chests
60k+ treasure
50+ gems
Art of any of my story tab dragons or of Haifeng in the rain tab

--
Or anything in my wishlist! (Which I think should have stuff for all tiers? )
@Skylily
Sending 20g!

Easy:
6+ rusted chests
5+ fodder apparel

Medium:
10+ fodder apparel
Any amount of iron chests
3+ scrolls of renaming

Hard:
Level 7+ fodder dragons
Any amount of gilded decorative chests
60k+ treasure
50+ gems
Art of any of my story tab dragons or of Haifeng in the rain tab

--
Or anything in my wishlist! (Which I think should have stuff for all tiers? )
========= tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif She/he/they
Fr+4
Wishlist
Fav Dragon
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
@DrRain sending a berserker <3 [b]Easy[/b] [LIST=1] [*] [item=Breezeback Slink] [*] Anything from my WL worth 20g+ [/LIST] [b]Medium[/b] [LIST=1] [*] 45kt/g [*] 8+ fams I'm missing [*] [item=Wind Aura] [*] [item=Song of the Western Wind] [/LIST] [b]Hard[/b] [LIST=1] [*] Any Unhatched egg [*] 80kt/g [*] Eliminate [*] [item=Scroll of Eternal Youth] [/LIST]
@DrRain sending a berserker <3

Easy
  1. Breezeback Slink
  2. Anything from my WL worth 20g+

Medium
  1. 45kt/g
  2. 8+ fams I'm missing
  3. Wind Aura
  4. Song of the Western Wind

Hard
  1. Any Unhatched egg
  2. 80kt/g
  3. Eliminate
  4. Scroll of Eternal Youth
FaCKLHz.png |Buying Spare Inventory Crates |
| WishList |
| Sales Tab |
button-xs-raffle-spree-4.png
@XCVN Sent [item=Song of the Western Wind] [rule] [columns]Easy~[emoji=blue star][nextcol][item=Fallout Streak][item=Raptorik Captain][/columns] [columns]Easy~[emoji=blue star][nextcol][item=Swift Volt][/columns] [columns]Medium~[emoji=gold star][nextcol][item=King Quillrunner][/columns] [columns]Medium~[emoji=gold star][nextcol][item=Tourmaline Vulstal][item=Mimic Buttersnake][/columns] [columns]Hard~[emoji=red star] Either[nextcol][item=Contagion Gem Guardian][item=Crystalspine Gem Guardian][/columns] [center]They're suggestions! Feel free to mix'em up or draw alternates from my scribe's wishlist. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51895912][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/518960/51895912.png[/img][/url] [/center]
@XCVN Sent
Song of the Western Wind

Easy~ Fallout Streak Raptorik Captain
Easy~ Swift Volt
Medium~ King Quillrunner
Medium~ Tourmaline Vulstal Mimic Buttersnake
Hard~ Either Contagion Gem Guardian Crystalspine Gem Guardian

They're suggestions!
51895912.png
Morpheon Gach'adopt

FR+9 · They
28 y.o.

Shadom Bakery
@Calvair sending you a King Quilrunner your way :D ------- [b]easy[/b] 1) Buy [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84290845]this[/url] tree dragon (the last one atm: I'll rebreed once I switch flights after the fest) 2) Some of these items/foods (for swipp trades) worth ~20g/kt [item=Black Tulip][item=Cobra Snakehead][item=Amphibious Wing][item=Bluespot Weather Loach][item=Flametail Loach][item=Emerald Striker][item=Amethyst Striker][item=Onyx Cobra][item=Opal Cobra][item=White-Eared Hummingbird] 3) 20g/kt ----- [b]medium[/b] 1) 3-5 Iron Chests OR a Gilded Chest 2) More of the items/food (for swipp trades) listed above ^ (in this tier) 3) 20-45g/kt ----- [b]hard[/b] 1) Buy [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84838974]this [/url]XXY starry Veil 2) One of these fest items (collection of goblins + standards nearly done) [item=Standard of the Lightweaver][item=Obscuring Goblin][item=Enduring Goblin][item=Fossilback Slink][item=Boilback Slink] 3) One of these cat fams: [item=Calico Ferberus][item=Snowsquall Floracat] 4) More of the items/food (for swipp trades) listed above ^ (in this tier) 5) 45-100g/kt ------ [b]far-fetched[/b] 1) Any of these (can't afford but really really wanttt) [item=Tunnel Hydra][item=Conflagrant Ambassador][item=Gladegift Ambassador] 2) Either of these for my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78814649]G1 WIP[/url]! ...or some of the funds for them (haven't been able to snag them for the past few days ackkk) [item=Breed Change: Aether] [item=Tertiary Gene: Monarch (Aether)]
@Calvair sending you a King Quilrunner your way :D
easy
1) Buy this tree dragon (the last one atm: I'll rebreed once I switch flights after the fest)
2) Some of these items/foods (for swipp trades) worth ~20g/kt
Black Tulip Cobra Snakehead Amphibious Wing Bluespot Weather Loach Flametail Loach Emerald Striker Amethyst Striker Onyx Cobra Opal Cobra White-Eared Hummingbird
3) 20g/kt
medium
1) 3-5 Iron Chests OR a Gilded Chest
2) More of the items/food (for swipp trades) listed above ^ (in this tier)
3) 20-45g/kt
hard
1) Buy this XXY starry Veil
2) One of these fest items (collection of goblins + standards nearly done)
Standard of the Lightweaver Obscuring Goblin Enduring Goblin Fossilback Slink Boilback Slink
3) One of these cat fams:
Calico Ferberus Snowsquall Floracat
4) More of the items/food (for swipp trades) listed above ^ (in this tier)
5) 45-100g/kt
far-fetched
1) Any of these (can't afford but really really wanttt)
Tunnel Hydra Conflagrant Ambassador Gladegift Ambassador
2) Either of these for my G1 WIP! ...or some of the funds for them (haven't been able to snag them for the past few days ackkk)
Breed Change: Aether
5hF3FGk.png
nWiQNX9.png
xj6Mn2e.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
6CY5Udh.png
Sky (she/they) | Fandregs | LGBTQ+ | Seasonal pfps
65HCvnO.png
@Skylily sending [item=Fossilback Slink]!!!! 1.20g and like my top 5 or more dragons that you love 2. Buy 2+ of my dragons 3. 5 non-rusty chests 4. Buy 4+ of my dragons or the max for wish level medium 5. Any apparel that you think would look nice on one of my dragons in the first 2 tabs. (DM which dragon you think it would look best on)! 6. Any cat from cat [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82057295]wishlist[/url] (in dragon bio) or if you don't want to click the link: [item=calico cat] and [item= orange tabby] and [item=Mainecoon] 7. any sprites or any gem guardian, especially [item=ice sprite] and [item= Tsunami Gem Guardian] 8[b]. Messager Scrolls pls. Very important or whatever is the hoilday item. 40+ or a stack would be great but anything lower than 40+ is that plus an easy pls. :) [/b]
@Skylily sending Fossilback Slink !!!!

1.20g and like my top 5 or more dragons that you love
2. Buy 2+ of my dragons
3. 5 non-rusty chests
4. Buy 4+ of my dragons or the max for wish level medium
5. Any apparel that you think would look nice on one of my dragons in the first 2 tabs. (DM which dragon you think it would look best on)!
6. Any cat from cat wishlist (in dragon bio) or if you don't want to click the link: Calico Cat and Orange Tabby and Mainecoon
7. any sprites or any gem guardian, especially Ice Sprite and Tsunami Gem Guardian
8. Messager Scrolls pls. Very important or whatever is the hoilday item. 40+ or a stack would be great but anything lower than 40+ is that plus an easy pls. :)
tumblr_inline_nc6dk1vPha1scrvs1.gif
@AwesomeSparkly messaged you about buying dragons!
Easy
1. 20kt/g
2. Anything fitting this tier from my wishlist
3. Adopt a dragon from here (free or PWYW~)

Medium
1. 45kt/g

Hard
1. Anything fitting this tier from my wishlist
2. 100kt/g

(The wishlists contain many things from all tiers^^)
@AwesomeSparkly messaged you about buying dragons!
Easy
1. 20kt/g
3. Adopt a dragon from here (free or PWYW~)

Medium
1. 45kt/g

Hard
1. Anything fitting this tier from my wishlist
2. 100kt/g

(The wishlists contain many things from all tiers^^)
JHqnR5C.png
hh5n4WA.png
MUYNhfy.png
0zVuogN.pngVuEA8yw.png
SfomeH6.pnglPoWWek.png5UPwWzW.png0V1ZRzO.pngmFx3X6M.png
I have 200 dragons
to write lore for

5hF3FGk.png
loimysO.png
Pgv53XB.png
@BurittoKimasan Sent 10 [item=White-Eared Hummingbird] [rule] [columns]Easy~[emoji=blue star][nextcol][item=Grove Sylvan Headpiece][/columns] [columns]Easy~[emoji=blue star][nextcol][item=Lagoon Starsilk Wingdrapes][/columns] [columns]Medium~[emoji=gold star][nextcol][item=Unearthly Onyx Grasp][/columns] [columns]Medium~[emoji=gold star][nextcol][item=Colorburst Buttersnake][/columns] [columns]Hard~[emoji=red star][nextcol][item=Contagion Gem Guardian][/columns] [center]They're suggestions! Feel free to mix'em up or draw alternates from my scribe's wishlist. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51895912][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/518960/51895912.png[/img][/url] [/center]
@BurittoKimasan Sent 10
White-Eared Hummingbird

Easy~ Grove Sylvan Headpiece
Easy~ Lagoon Starsilk Wingdrapes
Medium~ Unearthly Onyx Grasp
Medium~ Colorburst Buttersnake
Hard~ Contagion Gem Guardian

They're suggestions!
51895912.png
Morpheon Gach'adopt

FR+9 · They
28 y.o.

Shadom Bakery
1 2 ... 277 278 279 280 281 ... 391 392