Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6
Bump
Bump
fiFase7.png
Sending a nocturne egg for 250 tickets!

Also, just checking - the first part of your post says "Tickets are 10g or 10k treasure!" but then under Ticket Prices it says "1g or 1k treasure - 1 ticket", so I think one is probably a typo? Or I am completely misreading things, also very likely. :p
Sending a nocturne egg for 250 tickets!

Also, just checking - the first part of your post says "Tickets are 10g or 10k treasure!" but then under Ticket Prices it says "1g or 1k treasure - 1 ticket", so I think one is probably a typo? Or I am completely misreading things, also very likely. :p
bpwh1mn.gif
7ntZZGM.pngJ7D1quC.pngn17QGji.png
I spend too much time writing lore...
5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.png7fFdbks.png
Hbjyi41.gif
@kiwikami

Yeaaah first one is a typo. I did this late at night so I'll need to fix that! Thank you for pointing it out!
@kiwikami

Yeaaah first one is a typo. I did this late at night so I'll need to fix that! Thank you for pointing it out!
fiFase7.png
Bump
Bump
fiFase7.png
Bump
Bump
fiFase7.png
To anyone who sends something in within the next few days! I'm currently traveling and dealing with RL stuff. I will handle entries when i have the time, thank you for your patience!
To anyone who sends something in within the next few days! I'm currently traveling and dealing with RL stuff. I will handle entries when i have the time, thank you for your patience!
fiFase7.png
Whelp, life is life I guess and my planned things fell through. But at least I'm here to keep an eye on the raffle! Bump!
Whelp, life is life I guess and my planned things fell through. But at least I'm here to keep an eye on the raffle! Bump!
fiFase7.png
Happy holidays! Hope everyone is having a good one! Bump~
Happy holidays! Hope everyone is having a good one! Bump~
fiFase7.png
Boop
Boop
fiFase7.png
Bump
Bump
fiFase7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6