Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Fest Frenzy: Riot of Rot 2021 [OPEN]
1 2 3
:O those badges are great! Shame i missed it. Is there a way to buy them still or will they be available next round still?

Also pinglist pls!
:O those badges are great! Shame i missed it. Is there a way to buy them still or will they be available next round still?

Also pinglist pls!
w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
[/center]
@Mewtwo04

added to the pinglist!

@Crystalitar

you've been added to the pinglist as well! Unfortunately, badges are for their respective festival runs only. However, since it's so close to the run (and I haven't drawn prizes yet), I will accept currency at 20kt/g a badge, but this will be just for the badge and not for the jackpot.
@Mewtwo04

added to the pinglist!

@Crystalitar

you've been added to the pinglist as well! Unfortunately, badges are for their respective festival runs only. However, since it's so close to the run (and I haven't drawn prizes yet), I will accept currency at 20kt/g a badge, but this will be just for the badge and not for the jackpot.
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon | G1s & G2 Imps Wanted!
Awesome! And understandable! Wasn't expected to join the raffle anywa, but those badges are lovely. Sending 100kt!
Awesome! And understandable! Wasn't expected to join the raffle anywa, but those badges are lovely. Sending 100kt!
w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
[/center]
@0hzarks
Way late to this but can I buy the badges or smthn? (I’m not interested in the jackpot but I got sick before I could check out all the stuff for RoR and I’m sad I missed out on these badges :c )

How much for each badge if so?
@0hzarks
Way late to this but can I buy the badges or smthn? (I’m not interested in the jackpot but I got sick before I could check out all the stuff for RoR and I’m sad I missed out on these badges :c )

How much for each badge if so?
xN6nsb3.png
” we all have one foot in a fairytale
and the other in the abyss “

@Luciferr

With the new thing I've added on the first page, as well as my response above, I will allow the badges to be purchased as it is within a week of the run for 20kt/g each (100kt/g for a set). Mixed currency is okay!
@Luciferr

With the new thing I've added on the first page, as well as my response above, I will allow the badges to be purchased as it is within a week of the run for 20kt/g each (100kt/g for a set). Mixed currency is okay!
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

[size=1]@Mewtwo04 @Nzxq @Xenamorph @Ranmaru @Saccharine @Glarthir @Almosteverything @Fezaphyrz @Shonaxiii @Silverinky @Kermes @Samelf @Swampman @Morcegueres @Tattooedcherry @Aloony @Chaossyst @Grumpynoodle @Grayscalekinsmen @Crowvidae @Kingpaw @Wanderingturtle @Depressodad @Sick @Katsuji @Spits @Fouguri @Noonalt @Sidegrinder @Masakisaphir @Chamilet @Evilcopepod @Rierin @Frogguwu @Jax @Sunstonephoenix @Metallicroar @Sockmonkeygerald @Katsuokai @Lansly @Litholab @Rubyredtan [/size] ----- [center]Hello everyone! I've finished doubled checking all of the messages I was sent for this round, and I've drawn the winner below~ [img]https://i.imgur.com/oOcdpec.png[/img] Congrats to @Litholab! I will be sending you the Jackpot shortly!
@Mewtwo04 @Nzxq @Xenamorph @Ranmaru @Saccharine @Glarthir @Almosteverything @Fezaphyrz @Shonaxiii @Silverinky @Kermes @Samelf @Swampman @Morcegueres @Tattooedcherry @Aloony @Chaossyst @Grumpynoodle @Grayscalekinsmen @Crowvidae @Kingpaw @Wanderingturtle @Depressodad @Sick @Katsuji @Spits @Fouguri @Noonalt @Sidegrinder @Masakisaphir @Chamilet @Evilcopepod @Rierin @Frogguwu @Jax @Sunstonephoenix @Metallicroar @Sockmonkeygerald @Katsuokai @Lansly @Litholab @Rubyredtan

Hello everyone! I've finished doubled checking all of the messages I was sent for this round, and I've drawn the winner below~

oOcdpec.png

Congrats to @Litholab! I will be sending you the Jackpot shortly!

Congrats to the winner :)
Congrats to the winner :)
H9klr6C.png89210346.png82534567.png74482983.png75493948.png
congrats winner! <3
congrats winner! <3
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024