Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Holiday raffle discussion/planning
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
[center][b]Seventh Day Notes: Seven Swans A-Swimming[/b] Dragon/Familiar/Food Prize:[/center] [quote=Seven Swans A-swimming] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72223508][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/722236/72223508_350.png[/img][/url] Cygnus is eager to join your lair! [item=sweetheart swan][item=enamored swan] [item=mute swan]X20[item=trumpeter swan]X20[item=black swan]X20[/center][/quote] [quote=Daily Entry] [center][color=forestgreen][size=5][b]Day 7 Raffle:[/b][/size][/color][/center] [center][color=forestgreen][size=5][b]"On the 7th Day of Xmas my true love gave to me... SEVEN SWANS A-SWIMMING!"[/b][/size][/color][/center] [/quote] [quote=Daily Questions] [s]-----[/s] [center][color=forestgreen][size=5][b]TODAY'S QUESTION(S):[/b][/size][/color][/center] [i]Choose one question to answer in order to be entered in today's raffle and the Grand Prize Raffle. You may answer both questions if you like![/i] [b]Question A:[/b] Do you have a dragon in your lair that looks like a bird? Show us, please! (You may use the Scrying Workshop to create one.) [b]Question B:[/b] Do you like swimming? Where do you like to swim? Or maybe you don't...tell us about it! [center][i](Entries will be accepted until midnight tonight, FR time.)[/i][/center] [/quote] [quote=Winner Post] [center][color=forestgreen][size=5][b]The "SEVEN SWANS A-SWIMMING" Winner is...[/b][/size] [size=6][b]WINNER'S NAME HERE![/b][/size][/color][/center] [center][color=forestgreen][size=5][b]CONGRATULATIONS![/b][/size][/color] [i](Prizes will be sent out by 1/8.)[/i][/center][/quote] [s]-----[/s] [center][b]Question of the Day[/b][/center] Ideas: - Do you like swimming? Where do you swim? Or maybe you dont...tell us about it! - Do you have a version of a swan dragon? Or a great swimmer? Let's see some Water dragons! [s]-----[/s] [center][b]DISCUSSION[/b][/center] [b]The Swan needs a name:[/b] J13: [b]Cycnus[/b] (Greek) and [b]Svann[/b] (Norwegian) are both names that mean swan. [b]Kalidasa[/b] (French) also means beautiful swan. SG: I don't have any swan food! (okay I have 2) Thoughts? If we keep the swan dragon, do we need food? gryphon982: alternative for htis could be the valentines day swan, since they're seasonal and also needed for a fiona fam now. or those could be moved to the goose day SG: Like swan familiars. Just wanna say I do own the male swan dragon...and the genes to upgrade him to "swan" So let me know about that option, too. Juxta13: 7: Swans a swimming; Swan familiars and food [s]-----[/s] [center][b]ARCHIVE[/b][/center] [center]Possible Swan Dragon: Zimmer: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=42&breed=13&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=131&tertgene=15&winggene=42&wings=2&auth=2dd45a6ff39bcfa72a4f899ddf5db97f9981b73d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/center]
Seventh Day Notes: Seven Swans A-Swimming

Dragon/Familiar/Food Prize:
Seven Swans A-swimming wrote:
72223508_350.png
Cygnus is eager to join your lair!

Sweetheart Swan Enamored Swan
Mute Swan X20 Trumpeter Swan X20 Black Swan X20
Daily Entry wrote:
Day 7 Raffle:

"On the 7th Day of Xmas my true love gave to me...

SEVEN SWANS A-SWIMMING!"
Daily Questions wrote:

TODAY'S QUESTION(S):
Choose one question to answer in order to be entered in today's raffle and the Grand Prize Raffle. You may answer both questions if you like!

Question A: Do you have a dragon in your lair that looks like a bird? Show us, please! (You may use the Scrying Workshop to create one.)

Question B: Do you like swimming? Where do you like to swim? Or maybe you don't...tell us about it!
(Entries will be accepted until midnight tonight, FR time.)
Winner Post wrote:
The "SEVEN SWANS A-SWIMMING" Winner is...
WINNER'S NAME HERE!
CONGRATULATIONS!
(Prizes will be sent out by 1/8.)

Question of the Day
Ideas:
- Do you like swimming? Where do you swim? Or maybe you dont...tell us about it!
- Do you have a version of a swan dragon? Or a great swimmer? Let's see some Water dragons!

DISCUSSION

The Swan needs a name:
J13: Cycnus (Greek) and Svann (Norwegian) are both names that mean swan.
Kalidasa (French) also means beautiful swan.

SG: I don't have any swan food! (okay I have 2) Thoughts? If we keep the swan dragon, do we need food?

gryphon982: alternative for htis could be the valentines day swan, since they're seasonal and also needed for a fiona fam now. or those could be moved to the goose day

SG: Like swan familiars. Just wanna say I do own the male swan dragon...and the genes to upgrade him to "swan" So let me know about that option, too.

Juxta13: 7: Swans a swimming; Swan familiars and food

ARCHIVE
Possible Swan Dragon:
Zimmer:
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=42&breed=13&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=131&tertgene=15&winggene=42&wings=2&auth=2dd45a6ff39bcfa72a4f899ddf5db97f9981b73d&dummyext=prev.png
UTakosS.pngY5AUp2a.gif qzV0stX.png
[center][b]Eighth Day Notes: Eight Maids a-Milking[/b]: Dragon/Apparel/Food Prize:[/center] [quote=Eight Maids A-milking] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71915750][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/719158/71915750_350.png[/img][/url] Daisy wants to join your lair and have a tea party![/center] [center][item=lovebirds tea tray][item=lovebirds tea cups][item=lovebirds apron][item=lovebirds towel] [item=lovebirds dried tea][item=lovebirds spare tea] [item=cindermint]x99[/center][/quote] [quote=Daily Entry] [center][color=forestgreen][size=5][b]Day 8 Raffle:[/b][/size][/color][/center] [center][color=forestgreen][size=5][b]"On the 8th Day of Xmas my true love gave to me... EIGHT MAIDS A-MILKING!"[/b][/size][/color][/center][/quote] [quote=Daily Questions] [s]-----[/s] [center][color=forestgreen][size=5][b]TODAY'S QUESTION(S):[/b][/size][/color][/center] [i]Choose one question to answer in order to be entered in today's raffle and the Grand Prize Raffle. You may answer both questions if you like![/i] [b]Question A:[/b] How is food grown in your lair? We'd love to see your gardeners, arborists, or farmers! [b]Question B:[/b] What's your favorite beverage? Hot or cold! [center][i](Entries will be accepted until midnight tonight, FR time.)[/i][/center] [/quote] [quote=Winner Post] [center][color=forestgreen][size=5][b]The "EIGHT MAIDS A-MILKING" Winner is...[/b][/size] [size=6][b]WINNER'S NAME HERE![/b][/size][/color][/center] [center][color=forestgreen][size=5][b]CONGRATULATIONS![/b][/size][/color] [i](Prizes will be sent out by 1/8.)[/i][/center][/quote] [s]-----[/s] [center][b]Question of the Day[/b][/center] Ideas: - Ever live on or visit a farm? We'd love to hear about it! Or share with us you favorite tea! - How is food grown in your lair: who are the gardeners, arborists, farmers? A dragon's gotta eat! [s]-----[/s] [center][b]DISCUSSION[/b][/center] [b]She needs a name:[/b] SG: [b]Daisy[/b] . [b]Chamomile[/b] or [b]Jasmine[/b] which are both flowers AND teas! J13: [b]Bessie[/b] is also a pretty traditional cow name. [b]Nandini[/b] is an Indian name that means holy cow or bestower of joy. [b]Ellema[/b] is also and African name that means milking a cow. SG: Prize complete! (granted this is a random place to put a prize [s]cow[/s]dragon, but I love her!) Juxta13: 8: Maids a Milking; I do like the cow spot dragon! Any of the tea sets would be a good twist on "maid" as well. [s]-----[/s] [center][b]ARCHIVE[/b][/center] SG: Question: Is the Love's Herald birds apparel too busy with all the other red string? Just keep to the tea apparel since we have a dragon with it? thoughts? Update: I think it's too busy. I removed it.
Eighth Day Notes: Eight Maids a-Milking:

Dragon/Apparel/Food Prize:
Eight Maids A-milking wrote:
71915750_350.png
Daisy wants to join your lair and have a tea party!
Lovebirds Tea Tray Lovebirds Tea Cups Lovebirds Apron Lovebirds Towel
Lovebirds Dried Tea Lovebirds Spare Tea
Cindermint x99
Daily Entry wrote:
Day 8 Raffle:

"On the 8th Day of Xmas my true love gave to me...

EIGHT MAIDS A-MILKING!"
Daily Questions wrote:

TODAY'S QUESTION(S):
Choose one question to answer in order to be entered in today's raffle and the Grand Prize Raffle. You may answer both questions if you like!

Question A: How is food grown in your lair? We'd love to see your gardeners, arborists, or farmers!

Question B: What's your favorite beverage? Hot or cold!
Winner Post wrote:
The "EIGHT MAIDS A-MILKING" Winner is...
WINNER'S NAME HERE!
CONGRATULATIONS!

Question of the Day
Ideas:
- Ever live on or visit a farm? We'd love to hear about it! Or share with us you favorite tea!
- How is food grown in your lair: who are the gardeners, arborists, farmers? A dragon's gotta eat!

DISCUSSION

She needs a name:
SG: Daisy . Chamomile or Jasmine which are both flowers AND teas!
J13: Bessie is also a pretty traditional cow name.
Nandini is an Indian name that means holy cow or bestower of joy.
Ellema is also and African name that means milking a cow.

SG: Prize complete! (granted this is a random place to put a prize cowdragon, but I love her!)

Juxta13: 8: Maids a Milking; I do like the cow spot dragon! Any of the tea sets would be a good twist on "maid" as well.

ARCHIVE

SG: Question: Is the Love's Herald birds apparel too busy with all the other red string? Just keep to the tea apparel since we have a dragon with it? thoughts? Update: I think it's too busy. I removed it.
[center][b]Ninth Day Notes: Nine Ladies Dancing:[/b] Apparel/Trinket Prize:[/center] [quote=Nine Ladies Dancing] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=7&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=28369,32284,28370,28371,28373,28374,28376,28377,28375&xt=dressing.png[/img] [item=obsidian unicorn mane] [item=glamorous scarlet ovalcrown][item=glamorous scarlet locket] [item=glamorous scarlet bodice][item=glamorous scarlet bustle] [item=glamorous scarlet garniture] [item=glamorous scarlet gloves] [item=glamorous scarlet knickers][item=glamorous scarlet spats] [item=glamorous scarlet tailtaille] [item=dancer's bell]X50[item=cheerful chime]x50[/center][/quote] [quote=Daily Entry] [center][color=forestgreen][size=5][b]Day 9 Raffle:[/b][/size][/color][/center] [center][color=forestgreen][size=5][b]"On the 9th Day of Xmas my true love gave to me... NINE LADIES DANCING!"[/b][/size][/color][/center][/quote] [quote=Daily Questions] [s]-----[/s] [center][color=forestgreen][size=5][b]TODAY'S QUESTION(S):[/b][/size][/color][/center] [i]Choose one question to answer in order to be entered in today's raffle and the Grand Prize Raffle. You may answer both questions if you like![/i] [b]Question A:[/b] Show us your dragon's dancing outfits! (Feel free to use the Dressing Room.) [b]Question B:[/b] Do you like dancing? Do you have a favorite style? Tell us! [center][i](Entries will be accepted until midnight tonight, FR time.)[/i][/center] [/quote] [quote=Winner Post] [center][color=forestgreen][size=5][b]The "NINE LADIES DANCING" Winner is...[/b][/size] [size=6][b]WINNER'S NAME HERE![/b][/size][/color][/center] [center][color=forestgreen][size=5][b]CONGRATULATIONS![/b][/size][/color] [i](Prizes will be sent out by 1/8.)[/i][/center][/quote] [s]-----[/s] [center][b]Question of the Day[/b][/center] Ideas: - Do you love to dance? Do you love to watch? What's your favorite dance? Do tell! - Please share your dancing dragon costumes so we know what to wear to all the holiday parties! (Feel free to make use of the Dressing Room) [s]-----[/s] [center][b]DISCUSSION[/b][/center] [b]Need to purchase all of these. Need to choose which one![/b] Unicorn Mane = 150G Glamorous Scarlet Armoire = 156kt Kelly Green Armoire = 156kt [b]Question:[/b] Red or green? Should we go red since the Leaping Lord is green? Juxta13: Definitely your dancing bells. If you put together either one of your lovely dancing outfits, that should be more than sufficient. [s]-----[/s] [center][b]ARCHIVE[/b][/center] [item=ringmaster's bellwhip][item=cheerful chime] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=7&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=28379,32280,28380,28381,28383,28384,28387,28385,28386&xt=dressing.png[/img] [item=kelly green armoire][item=flaxen unicorn mane]
Ninth Day Notes: Nine Ladies Dancing:

Apparel/Trinket Prize:
Nine Ladies Dancing wrote:
dummy?breed=7&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=28369,32284,28370,28371,28373,28374,28376,28377,28375&xt=dressing.png
Obsidian Unicorn Mane
Glamorous Scarlet Ovalcrown Glamorous Scarlet Locket
Glamorous Scarlet Bodice Glamorous Scarlet Bustle Glamorous Scarlet Garniture
Glamorous Scarlet Gloves Glamorous Scarlet Knickers Glamorous Scarlet Spats Glamorous Scarlet Tailtaille
Dancer's Bell X50 Cheerful Chime x50
Daily Entry wrote:
Day 9 Raffle:

"On the 9th Day of Xmas my true love gave to me...

NINE LADIES DANCING!"
Daily Questions wrote:

TODAY'S QUESTION(S):

Question A: Show us your dragon's dancing outfits! (Feel free to use the Dressing Room.)

Question B: Do you like dancing? Do you have a favorite style? Tell us!
Winner Post wrote:
The "NINE LADIES DANCING" Winner is...
WINNER'S NAME HERE!
CONGRATULATIONS!

Question of the Day
Ideas:
- Do you love to dance? Do you love to watch? What's your favorite dance? Do tell!
- Please share your dancing dragon costumes so we know what to wear to all the holiday parties! (Feel free to make use of the Dressing Room)

DISCUSSION

Need to purchase all of these. Need to choose which one!

Unicorn Mane = 150G
Glamorous Scarlet Armoire = 156kt
Kelly Green Armoire = 156kt

Question: Red or green? Should we go red since the Leaping Lord is green?

Juxta13: Definitely your dancing bells. If you put together either one of your lovely dancing outfits, that should be more than sufficient.

ARCHIVE

Ringmaster's Bellwhip Cheerful Chime

dummy?breed=7&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=28379,32280,28380,28381,28383,28384,28387,28385,28386&xt=dressing.png
Kelly Green Armoire Flaxen Unicorn Mane
[center][b]Tenth Day Notes: Ten Lords a-Leaping:[/b] Apparel/Trinket Prize:[/center] [quote=Ten Lords A-leaping] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/1759073][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=15&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=21046,34159,34160,34163,34157,34161,34156,34164,34162,34158,34165&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [item=red-eyed tree frog companion] [item=posh top hat][item=posh monocle] [item=posh dress shirt][item=posh waistcoat][item=posh tailcoat] [item=posh ring][item=posh cane][item=posh pants][item=posh spats][item=posh tail spat] [item=harpy masque]X50[item=carved harpy mask]X50[/center][/quote] [quote=Daily Entry] [center][color=forestgreen][size=5][b]Day 10 Raffle:[/b][/size][/color][/center] [center][color=forestgreen][size=5][b]"On the 10th Day of Xmas my true love gave to me... TEN LORDS A-LEAPING!"[/b][/size][/color][/center][/quote] [quote=Daily Questions] [s]-----[/s] [center][color=forestgreen][size=5][b]TODAY'S QUESTION(S):[/b][/size][/color][/center] [i]Choose one question to answer in order to be entered in today's raffle and the Grand Prize Raffle. You may answer both questions if you like![/i] [b]Question A:[/b] Do you have a Dapper Drake in your lair? Give us a peek! [b]Question B:[/b] When was the last time you got dressed up to the nines? Was it a celebration or just for fun? [center][i](Entries will be accepted until midnight tonight, FR timezone.)[/i][/center] [/quote] [quote=Winner Post] [center][color=forestgreen][size=5][b]The "TEN LORDS A-LEAPING" Winner is...[/b][/size] [size=6][b]WINNER'S NAME HERE![/b][/size][/color][/center] [center][color=forestgreen][size=5][b]CONGRATULATIONS![/b][/size][/color] [i](Prizes will be sent out by 1/8.)[/i][/center][/quote] [s]-----[/s] [center][b]Question of the Day[/b][/center] Gathering and merry-making has taken a damper this past year, that's the truth! Ideas: - When was the last time you got dressed up to the nines? What was the occasion or celebration? - Do you have a Dapper Drake in your lair? Give us a peek! [s]-----[/s] [center][b]DISCUSSION[/b][/center] SG brewing little tree frog apparel. carved harpy mask: X30 = raven sylvan headpiece harpy masque = HD slot SG: Added potential frog to the outfit: tree frog accents the wing nicely! Most of the other apparel frogs are just sitting there...To do: price outfit & frog (?) or just price out things I have to buy? Ainsell: could probably brew a frog or a toad to go with it too. SG: Wish I could get him a red holly boutonniere! Love the Obelisk pose, really looks "leaping"! Ainsell: i'm currently working on brewing the posh set for the lord's outfit. i think i have all the materials, so it should be all good there! hopefully this works for your 12 days! :) Juxta 13: Lords a Leaping; Maybe create a lord's outfit - similar to what you did for the ladies? [s]-----[/s] [center][b]ARCHIVE[/b][/center]
Tenth Day Notes: Ten Lords a-Leaping:

Apparel/Trinket Prize:
Ten Lords A-leaping wrote:
dummy?breed=15&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=21046,34159,34160,34163,34157,34161,34156,34164,34162,34158,34165&xt=dressing.png
Red-eyed Tree Frog Companion
Posh Top Hat Posh Monocle
Posh Dress Shirt Posh Waistcoat Posh Tailcoat
Posh Ring Posh Cane Posh Pants Posh Spats Posh Tail Spat
Harpy Masque X50 Carved Harpy Mask X50
Daily Entry wrote:
Day 10 Raffle:

"On the 10th Day of Xmas my true love gave to me...

TEN LORDS A-LEAPING!"
Daily Questions wrote:

TODAY'S QUESTION(S):

Question A: Do you have a Dapper Drake in your lair? Give us a peek!

Question B: When was the last time you got dressed up to the nines? Was it a celebration or just for fun?
(Entries will be accepted until midnight tonight, FR timezone.)
Winner Post wrote:
The "TEN LORDS A-LEAPING" Winner is...
WINNER'S NAME HERE!
CONGRATULATIONS!

Question of the Day
Gathering and merry-making has taken a damper this past year, that's the truth!

Ideas:
- When was the last time you got dressed up to the nines? What was the occasion or celebration?
- Do you have a Dapper Drake in your lair? Give us a peek!

DISCUSSION

SG brewing little tree frog apparel.

carved harpy mask: X30 = raven sylvan headpiece
harpy masque = HD slot

SG: Added potential frog to the outfit: tree frog accents the wing nicely! Most of the other apparel frogs are just sitting there...To do: price outfit & frog (?) or just price out things I have to buy?

Ainsell: could probably brew a frog or a toad to go with it too.

SG: Wish I could get him a red holly boutonniere! Love the Obelisk pose, really looks "leaping"!

Ainsell: i'm currently working on brewing the posh set for the lord's outfit. i think i have all the materials, so it should be all good there! hopefully this works for your 12 days! :)

Juxta 13: Lords a Leaping; Maybe create a lord's outfit - similar to what you did for the ladies?

ARCHIVE

[center][b]Eleventh Day Notes: Eleven Pipers Piping:[/b] Apparel/Familiar/Trinket Prize:[/center] [quote=Eleven Pipers Piping] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=6&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=25179,25181,25183,25184,4319&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] [center][item=wooden pipeflute] [item=jolly jester's cap][item=jolly jester's collar][item=jolly jester's wing cover][item=jolly jester's tail bell] [item=spotted faun][item=grove piper][item=spritely portrait][item=furious faun] [item=flute] x50[item=wooden flute] x50[/center][/quote] [quote=Daily Entry] [center][color=forestgreen][size=5][b]Day 11 Raffle:[/b][/size][/color][/center] [center][color=forestgreen][size=5][b]"On the 11th Day of Xmas my true love gave to me... ELEVEN PIPERS PIPING!"[/b][/size][/color][/center][/quote] [quote=Daily Questions] [s]-----[/s] [center][color=forestgreen][size=5][b]TODAY'S QUESTION(S):[/b][/size][/color][/center] [i]Choose one question to answer in order to be entered in today's raffle and the Grand Prize Raffle. You may answer both questions if you like![/i] [b]Question A:[/b] Do you have any musical dragons in your lair? Or a band, even? We'd love to see! [b]Question B:[/b] Who is your favorite musician or band? (Feel free to add a link so we can hear, too!) [center][i](Entries will be accepted until midnight tonight, FR time.)[/i][/center] [/quote] [quote=Winner Post] [center][color=forestgreen][size=5][b]The "ELEVEN PIPERS PIPING" Winner is...[/b][/size] [size=6][b]WINNER'S NAME HERE![/b][/size][/color][/center] [center][color=forestgreen][size=5][b]CONGRATULATIONS![/b][/size][/color] [i](Prizes will be sent out by 1/8.)[/i][/center][/quote] [s]-----[/s] [center][b]Question of the Day[/b][/center] Ah, those haunting flutes... Ideas: - Who's your favorite musician or band? Got a favorite song? (Feel free to include a link so we can hear!) - Got a musical prodigy in your lair? Or a band? Or maybe just a music groupee? Show us, please! [s]-----[/s] [center][b]DISCUSSION[/b][/center] Wooden Pipeflute = 200G [b]Question:[/b] Coli Familiars or NotN Familiars...or both? [i](SG: has all 4 famiiars) [/i] [s]-----[/s] [center][b]ARCHIVE[/b][/center] [s]SG: Maybe get the Entertainer's trunk and break it up? does that make the instruments more affordable? [/s] Juxta13: Wooden Pipeflute? (I'm willing to help.)
Eleventh Day Notes: Eleven Pipers Piping:

Apparel/Familiar/Trinket Prize:

Eleven Pipers Piping wrote:
dummy?breed=6&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=25179,25181,25183,25184,4319&xt=dressing.png
Wooden Pipeflute
Jolly Jester's Cap Jolly Jester's Collar Jolly Jester's Wing Cover Jolly Jester's Tail Bell
Spotted Faun Grove Piper Spritely Portrait Furious Faun
Flute x50 Wooden Flute x50
Daily Entry wrote:
Day 11 Raffle:

"On the 11th Day of Xmas my true love gave to me...

ELEVEN PIPERS PIPING!"
Daily Questions wrote:

TODAY'S QUESTION(S):

Question A: Do you have any musical dragons in your lair? Or a band, even? We'd love to see!

Question B: Who is your favorite musician or band? (Feel free to add a link so we can hear, too!)
Winner Post wrote:
The "ELEVEN PIPERS PIPING" Winner is...
WINNER'S NAME HERE!
CONGRATULATIONS!

Question of the Day

Ah, those haunting flutes...

Ideas:
- Who's your favorite musician or band? Got a favorite song? (Feel free to include a link so we can hear!)
- Got a musical prodigy in your lair? Or a band? Or maybe just a music groupee? Show us, please!

DISCUSSION

Wooden Pipeflute = 200G

Question: Coli Familiars or NotN Familiars...or both? (SG: has all 4 famiiars)

ARCHIVE

SG: Maybe get the Entertainer's trunk and break it up? does that make the instruments more affordable?

Juxta13: Wooden Pipeflute? (I'm willing to help.)
[center][b]Twelfth Day Notes: 12 Strummers Strumming[/b] Familiar/Apparel/Trinket Prize:[/center] [quote=Twelve Strummers Strumming] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=6&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=4320,25186,25187,25191,25190&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/center] [center][item=finely crafted lute] [item=clever jester's cap][item=clever jester's collar][item=clever jester's wing cover][item=clever jester's tail bell] [item=plainstrider bard][item=wintermane minstrel][item=silverstring harp][item=veilspun verse] [item=storyteller's strings] x50[item=lost lute] x50[/center][/quote] [quote=Daily Entry] [center][color=forestgreen][size=5][b]Day 12 Raffle:[/b][/size][/color][/center] [center][color=forestgreen][size=5][b]"On the 12th Day of Xmas my true love gave to me... TWELVE STRUMMERS STRUMMING!"[/b][/size][/color][/center][/quote] [quote=Daily Questions] [s]-----[/s] [center][color=forestgreen][size=5][b]TODAY'S QUESTION(S):[/b][/size][/color][/center] [i]Choose one question to answer in order to be entered in today's raffle and the Grand Prize Raffle. You may answer both questions if you like![/i] [b]Question A:[/b] Who are the "wintery" dragons in your lair? Whether snowy or the traditional holiday red & green, we'd love to see them! [b]Question B:[/b] What's your favorite thing about the winter season? Songs? Food?...Dragons? [i](Management would like to apologize to the southern hemisphere for discussing winter during your summer season...)[/i] [center][i](Entries will be accepted until midnight tonight, FR time.)[/i][/center] [/quote] [quote=Winner Post] [center][color=forestgreen][size=5][b]The "TWELVE STRUMMERS STRUMMING" Winner is...[/b][/size] [size=6][b]WINNER'S NAME HERE![/b][/size][/color][/center] [center][color=forestgreen][size=5][b]CONGRATULATIONS![/b][/size][/color] [i](Prizes will be sent out by 1/8.)[/i][/center][/quote] [s]-----[/s] [center][b]Question of the Day[/b][/center] It is the holidays, after all... Ideas: - Do you have a favorite winter season song? We'd love to hear about it (Feel free to share a link if you have one!) - Please share your wintry dragons...whether snowy or the traditional red & green, show them off so we can spread some dragon love. [s]-----[/s] [center][b]DISCUSSION[/b][/center] each instrument = 200G [b]Question:[/b] Coli Familiars or NotN Familiars...or both? [i](SG: has all 4 extra...) [/i] SG: So to apply the "not literally" note: [b]Twelve [s]Drummers Drumming[/s] Strummers Strumming[/b] [b]Question[/b]: What do you think of that idea? I found familiars and of course, the instruments, but it still seems to lack pizzaz. Thoughts? If we eliminate one of the instruments (cuz they're Gem mkt), which one? @Juxta13 If I understood you correctly, you're donating an entire Entertainer's Trunk?? Since there are two instruments that apply here and we've only allocated one each elsewhere, want to just keep one of these instruments (harp or lute)? [s]-----[/s] [center][b]ARCHIVE[/b][/center] [item=simple harp] SG: I haven't heard from the creator of this accent, so assume we got nuthin' here. Juxta13: The accent you found is absolutely perfect. Is that something that you have or will be able to get? Accent: [skin=15064] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=12&gender=0&skin=15064&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img]
Twelfth Day Notes: 12 Strummers Strumming

Familiar/Apparel/Trinket Prize:
Twelve Strummers Strumming wrote:
dummy?breed=6&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=4320,25186,25187,25191,25190&xt=dressing.png
Finely Crafted Lute
Clever Jester's Cap Clever Jester's Collar Clever Jester's Wing Cover Clever Jester's Tail Bell
Plainstrider Bard Wintermane Minstrel Silverstring Harp Veilspun Verse
Storyteller's Strings x50 Lost Lute x50
Daily Entry wrote:
Day 12 Raffle:

"On the 12th Day of Xmas my true love gave to me...

TWELVE STRUMMERS STRUMMING!"
Daily Questions wrote:

TODAY'S QUESTION(S):

Question A: Who are the "wintery" dragons in your lair? Whether snowy or the traditional holiday red & green, we'd love to see them!

Question B: What's your favorite thing about the winter season? Songs? Food?...Dragons?

(Management would like to apologize to the southern hemisphere for discussing winter during your summer season...)
Winner Post wrote:
The "TWELVE STRUMMERS STRUMMING" Winner is...
WINNER'S NAME HERE!
CONGRATULATIONS!

Question of the Day

It is the holidays, after all...

Ideas:
- Do you have a favorite winter season song? We'd love to hear about it (Feel free to share a link if you have one!)
- Please share your wintry dragons...whether snowy or the traditional red & green, show them off so we can spread some dragon love.

DISCUSSION

each instrument = 200G

Question: Coli Familiars or NotN Familiars...or both? (SG: has all 4 extra...)

SG: So to apply the "not literally" note:
Twelve Drummers Drumming Strummers Strumming
Question: What do you think of that idea? I found familiars and of course, the instruments, but it still seems to lack pizzaz. Thoughts? If we eliminate one of the instruments (cuz they're Gem mkt), which one?

@Juxta13 If I understood you correctly, you're donating an entire Entertainer's Trunk?? Since there are two instruments that apply here and we've only allocated one each elsewhere, want to just keep one of these instruments (harp or lute)?

ARCHIVE

Simple Harp

SG: I haven't heard from the creator of this accent, so assume we got nuthin' here.

Juxta13: The accent you found is absolutely perfect. Is that something that you have or will be able to get?

Accent:
dummy?breed=12&gender=0&skin=15064&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
Having a separate post to consolidate ideas for each day seems like a good way to go - although, it would require the poster (you) to edit things into the original space as they come up.

General ideas and logistics:
Keep it simple! It is probably easiest to have just one winner (and one prize/package) each day.
Anyone that enters that day (by responding to a prompt?) should be interested in that day's prize! I would probably say one entry per person per day - anyone that posts a keyword or some other such thing to show they want to enter.
Depending on your time zone, you may not want to post a new prompt or keyword at rollover each day. You might want to consider having all the prompts and prizes available/visible at the beginning, but then just accepting entries each day, and awarding that prize the next day.
Are you going to count up to 12 or down to 1? The last prize should probably be a little nicer - or better yet, have a "grand" prize for anyone that has entered any of the daily raffles. I would be willing to supply a "choose an egg" prize. Even people that don't care for gen 1 dragons usually don't mind selling an egg.

Another thought... I was in a choir that used to do the 12 days every year in the holiday show. They always came up with funny interpretations on each day to keep things fun. Maybe we don't have to be so literal?

1: Partridge in a pear tree.
This is the one area that I thought might work really well for a dragon if you could design a pear tree. There are already quite a few "tree" dragons around, so you would just need to find one that looked like it had pears! Maybe include a few partridge-like quails with it?

2: Turtle Doves
I really like the dove companion apparel.

3: French Hens Horn?
What about a cornet? Or brew a set of full set of roundhorns (with my help)?

4: Calling Birds - COLI birds!
This is WIDE open!

5: Golden Rings
I think you already have a great idea here.

6: Geese a Laying
Geese
NOTN egg

7: Swans a swimming
Swan familiars and food

8: Maids a Milking
I do like the cow spot dragon! Any of the tea sets would be a good twist on "maid" as well.

9: Ladies Dancing
Definitely your dancing bells. If you put together either one of your lovely dancing outfits, that should be more than sufficient.

10: Lords a Leaping
Maybe create a lord's outfit - similar to what you did for the ladies?

11: Pipers Piping
Wooden Pipeflute? (I'm willing to help.)

12: Drummers Drumming
The accent you found is absolutely perfect. Is that something that you have or will be able to get?
Having a separate post to consolidate ideas for each day seems like a good way to go - although, it would require the poster (you) to edit things into the original space as they come up.

General ideas and logistics:
Keep it simple! It is probably easiest to have just one winner (and one prize/package) each day.
Anyone that enters that day (by responding to a prompt?) should be interested in that day's prize! I would probably say one entry per person per day - anyone that posts a keyword or some other such thing to show they want to enter.
Depending on your time zone, you may not want to post a new prompt or keyword at rollover each day. You might want to consider having all the prompts and prizes available/visible at the beginning, but then just accepting entries each day, and awarding that prize the next day.
Are you going to count up to 12 or down to 1? The last prize should probably be a little nicer - or better yet, have a "grand" prize for anyone that has entered any of the daily raffles. I would be willing to supply a "choose an egg" prize. Even people that don't care for gen 1 dragons usually don't mind selling an egg.

Another thought... I was in a choir that used to do the 12 days every year in the holiday show. They always came up with funny interpretations on each day to keep things fun. Maybe we don't have to be so literal?

1: Partridge in a pear tree.
This is the one area that I thought might work really well for a dragon if you could design a pear tree. There are already quite a few "tree" dragons around, so you would just need to find one that looked like it had pears! Maybe include a few partridge-like quails with it?

2: Turtle Doves
I really like the dove companion apparel.

3: French Hens Horn?
What about a cornet? Or brew a set of full set of roundhorns (with my help)?

4: Calling Birds - COLI birds!
This is WIDE open!

5: Golden Rings
I think you already have a great idea here.

6: Geese a Laying
Geese
NOTN egg

7: Swans a swimming
Swan familiars and food

8: Maids a Milking
I do like the cow spot dragon! Any of the tea sets would be a good twist on "maid" as well.

9: Ladies Dancing
Definitely your dancing bells. If you put together either one of your lovely dancing outfits, that should be more than sufficient.

10: Lords a Leaping
Maybe create a lord's outfit - similar to what you did for the ladies?

11: Pipers Piping
Wooden Pipeflute? (I'm willing to help.)

12: Drummers Drumming
The accent you found is absolutely perfect. Is that something that you have or will be able to get?
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
honestly, i have been quiet here because i don't have much to add that juxta didn't cover! i agree with all of it- i like the spotted cow dragon, i think she's adorable and i agree that adding a tea set would be a good touch to her day :) i can do some work on creating a lord's outfit as well, at least in the dressing room. ^^;
honestly, i have been quiet here because i don't have much to add that juxta didn't cover! i agree with all of it- i like the spotted cow dragon, i think she's adorable and i agree that adding a tea set would be a good touch to her day :) i can do some work on creating a lord's outfit as well, at least in the dressing room. ^^;
1JiWKRV.png____nonAp0O.png________e9mzZkV.png
@StoryGeek i'm currently working on brewing the posh set for the lord's outfit. i think i have all the materials, so it should be all good there! hopefully this works for your 12 days! :)
@StoryGeek i'm currently working on brewing the posh set for the lord's outfit. i think i have all the materials, so it should be all good there! hopefully this works for your 12 days! :)
1JiWKRV.png____nonAp0O.png________e9mzZkV.png
Sorry, I had a birthday and holiday stuff & rl drama. I’ll be back and getting this up and rolling Monday/Tuesday at latest. Thanks for all the input.

Yes! Geese a-laying as an egg-prize! (I got sooooo many Nocturne eggs...and a few other...!)

Sorry, I had a birthday and holiday stuff & rl drama. I’ll be back and getting this up and rolling Monday/Tuesday at latest. Thanks for all the input.

Yes! Geese a-laying as an egg-prize! (I got sooooo many Nocturne eggs...and a few other...!)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28