Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Trick or Treat (Free Dragons)
Hi Everyone! It's getting to that spooky time of year again! I want to play a game in this forum here are the rules (I will be starting as this is my post): [emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1]1 - Look at the dragons of the person who previously posted (if people have marked dragons for sale/trade/giveaway please look at those) 2 - Post a pic or the number of at least 1 dragon you would like as a treat 3 - The post previous to yours will do 1 of the following:[LIST] [*](Treat) Give the dragon the person asked for [*](Trick) Give a different dragon [*](Knock) Send me a pm asking me to send a dragon instead (will end up being a trick) [/LIST] [emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1] *Feel free to pm me with any questions @haveahiddles @WickedWren @MedaPrincess @LynxyClaws @Rottedmind @mayamaia @BunnyWyvern @StarlightWinter @flairbear @LynxSiderisLightning @VanceRuth @BuNia @RkWNRgL
Hi Everyone! It's getting to that spooky time of year again! I want to play a game in this forum here are the rules (I will be starting as this is my post):
1 - Look at the dragons of the person who previously posted (if people have marked dragons for sale/trade/giveaway please look at those)
2 - Post a pic or the number of at least 1 dragon you would like as a treat
3 - The post previous to yours will do 1 of the following:
  • (Treat) Give the dragon the person asked for
  • (Trick) Give a different dragon
  • (Knock) Send me a pm asking me to send a dragon instead (will end up being a trick)

*Feel free to pm me with any questions
@haveahiddles @WickedWren @MedaPrincess @LynxyClaws @Rottedmind @mayamaia @BunnyWyvern @StarlightWinter @flairbear @LynxSiderisLightning @VanceRuth @BuNia @RkWNRgL
I'd like to join! Trick or treat @roselioness613 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67021446][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/670215/67021446_350.png[/img][/url] This one looks intriguing!
I'd like to join!

Trick or treat @roselioness613

67021446_350.png
This one looks intriguing!
ill join too!
ill join too!
Babies! :)
i love Ravenclaw the dragon in your lair @RoseLioness613 (is that allowed?)
i love Ravenclaw the dragon in your lair @RoseLioness613 (is that allowed?)
@mayamaia
Your new dragon has been sent!
@mayamaia
@SprtTracsniper2
@SprtTracsniper2
Tysm
Tysm
THank you! I presume I'm next in line, so who wants to look in my lair?
THank you! I presume I'm next in line, so who wants to look in my lair?
I'm giving away some Halloween babies in this forum: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3071523#post_3071523
I'm giving away some Halloween babies in this forum: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3071523#post_3071523