Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 1st Anni Raf! finished
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Bump - 55
Bump - 55
w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
[emoji=left wing size=1] Bump! [emoji=right wing size=1] Thread Bump Count: 47
Bump!
Thread Bump Count: 47
jYHfyJk.gifCVzOFR1.pngybAHpix.pngiwOM9O6.png0jScwbh.pngjaogUTu.pngYBX9Aet_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngk2VzuFv_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png7elPyMO_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png4qRIVLU.pngK3S42IV.pngqbj5aU6_1.gif
lG9UFR1_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
Bump 12
Bump 12
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
A heads up to anyone whos active, the poll will end when I get home from school

meaning after 4:00pm CST, if the votes went towards today being the day I end it, I will end the raffle then and start drawing for prizes!
A heads up to anyone whos active, the poll will end when I get home from school

meaning after 4:00pm CST, if the votes went towards today being the day I end it, I will end the raffle then and start drawing for prizes!
PnQm21H.png (-Wishlist!
PQS34pr.gif
oOTxC.gif
I am also still figuring out the best way to add the bump tickets into the normal pool without messing up the numbers, so it may take me a bit (30 minutes to 2 hours) after i get home to set it up

That is if today wins
if any other time wins i will use today to figure out how to set it up

Bear with me guys xD
I am also still figuring out the best way to add the bump tickets into the normal pool without messing up the numbers, so it may take me a bit (30 minutes to 2 hours) after i get home to set it up

That is if today wins
if any other time wins i will use today to figure out how to set it up

Bear with me guys xD
PnQm21H.png (-Wishlist!
PQS34pr.gif
oOTxC.gif
[emoji=left wing size=1] Bump! [emoji=right wing size=1] Thread Bump Count: 48
Bump!
Thread Bump Count: 48
jYHfyJk.gifCVzOFR1.pngybAHpix.pngiwOM9O6.png0jScwbh.pngjaogUTu.pngYBX9Aet_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngk2VzuFv_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png7elPyMO_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png4qRIVLU.pngK3S42IV.pngqbj5aU6_1.gif
[emoji=left wing size=1] Bump! [emoji=right wing size=1] Thread Bump Count: 49
Bump!
Thread Bump Count: 49
[emoji=left wing size=1] Bump! [emoji=right wing size=1] Thread Bump Count: 50
Bump!
Thread Bump Count: 50
Alrighty everyone!
Today did win so I'm gonna start drawing for prizes!
Winners have 24 hours to pick a prize
Respond with the prizes you would want most, with the number you won as your list number

So if you were 5th place, ping me with your top 5 choices, #1 being the one you want the most, and number 5 being the one u want the least!
Be sure to ping me!

this will be the last time I ping everyone, please let me know if you still want to be pinged with the winners @IrmaBoissy @LeafstarOfSky @doozie @kellers @PlaguePlush @FoxWarrior23 @mosseborb @Sirblobfis @Kothra @Birdsforlife @deadlyplague @unknxwn @fattycatty @Valmai @oldred100 @shadowlugia111 @Agreas @bluelatios @Zikitty @rattovo @laughingmagician @jayfeather88 @elfydragon @WolfCrystal @Maio @CrystallizedMoon @pghbekka @bxy26 @coolrat @vivichopper11 @imginate @jamjellies @chrispbreadfield @littlejellybean @LVRIME @LittleRain @ScarceRefuge @KryptikKreature
Alrighty everyone!
Today did win so I'm gonna start drawing for prizes!
Winners have 24 hours to pick a prize
Respond with the prizes you would want most, with the number you won as your list number

So if you were 5th place, ping me with your top 5 choices, #1 being the one you want the most, and number 5 being the one u want the least!
Be sure to ping me!

this will be the last time I ping everyone, please let me know if you still want to be pinged with the winners @IrmaBoissy @LeafstarOfSky @doozie @kellers @PlaguePlush @FoxWarrior23 @mosseborb @Sirblobfis @Kothra @Birdsforlife @deadlyplague @unknxwn @fattycatty @Valmai @oldred100 @shadowlugia111 @Agreas @bluelatios @Zikitty @rattovo @laughingmagician @jayfeather88 @elfydragon @WolfCrystal @Maio @CrystallizedMoon @pghbekka @bxy26 @coolrat @vivichopper11 @imginate @jamjellies @chrispbreadfield @littlejellybean @LVRIME @LittleRain @ScarceRefuge @KryptikKreature
PnQm21H.png (-Wishlist!
PQS34pr.gif
oOTxC.gif
(can i be pinged with winners?)
(can i be pinged with winners?)
unknxwn.gif

« fr+1 »
— she+her : he+him —
« chinese : wishlist »
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42