Raffles & Giveaways
Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~ Grab Bags: Apparel, Fam, & Themed! ~
1 2 3 4 5
[center][emoji=mystery bag size=1] [u][b][size=4]Get your grab bags here![/size][/b][/u] [emoji=trade size=1] [color=red]Status: Closed[/color][/center] Current project goal was met so I'm not in dire need of any treasure atm! Might open later when I get more projects [size=4][u]Info[/u][/size] I have a BUNCH of random apparel and fams sitting around, some of it valuable and some of it not. I need treasure and I don't want to list everything on the AH, so here I am! I may add more bag types in the future [emoji=skydancer happy size=1] [size=4][u]How it works[/u][/size] Post your order in this thread, then send a 2-way CR with the payment. I will add your items to the other side, and there you go! Please do not decline the order if you see something you don't like; the whole point is for it to be random [size=4][u]Bags[/u][/size] Shopping bag: 5kt [size=2][i]includes 1 piece of randomly chosen apparel[/i][/size] Doggy bag: 4kt [size=2][i]includes 1 randomly chosen familiar[/i][/size] Themed bag: 5kt / 4kt [size=2][i]a themed bag where YOU pick the theme! choose any word you can think of and i'll pick 1 piece of apparel or 1 familiar (your choice) to best fit that theme. 5kt for apparel and 4kt for familiar, please specify which in your order[/i][/size] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] [i]Special! Buy 5 bags of any type and get a bag of your choice free![/i] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
Get your grab bags here!
Current project goal was met so I'm not in dire need of any treasure atm! Might open later when I get more projects

Info
I have a BUNCH of random apparel and fams sitting around, some of it valuable and some of it not. I need treasure and I don't want to list everything on the AH, so here I am! I may add more bag types in the future

How it works
Post your order in this thread, then send a 2-way CR with the payment. I will add your items to the other side, and there you go! Please do not decline the order if you see something you don't like; the whole point is for it to be random

Bags
Shopping bag: 5kt
includes 1 piece of randomly chosen apparel

Doggy bag: 4kt
includes 1 randomly chosen familiar

Themed bag: 5kt / 4kt
a themed bag where YOU pick the theme! choose any word you can think of and i'll pick 1 piece of apparel or 1 familiar (your choice) to best fit that theme. 5kt for apparel and 4kt for familiar, please specify which in your order

Special! Buy 5 bags of any type and get a bag of your choice free!
wolf_1.png59936130f0e8546b00ca0945fd22031fa5f9d816.pngwolf_3.pngpawbadge.png
I’ll take 5 bags for each (both shopping and doggy bags)!
I’ll take 5 bags for each (both shopping and doggy bags)!
Sending for 5 apparel bags!!
Sending for 5 apparel bags!!
Back from a teeny break and sent both bags!
Back from a teeny break and sent both bags!
Hi hi! I'd love to get the following-
5 of the shopping bag
5 of the doggy bag
and for the two frees I'd love to get one of each!
Thanks much! ^^
Hi hi! I'd love to get the following-
5 of the shopping bag
5 of the doggy bag
and for the two frees I'd love to get one of each!
Thanks much! ^^
pushpushpushpushAM3cfpc.png Jd88XNq.png
5hF3FGk.png
6OezIjj.png
Z2soOA2.png
reHWBXk.png
AM3cfpc.png
@Northforest5 Sent!
@Northforest5 Sent!
[center][emoji=mystery bag size=1][/center]
Yay!! I love these kinda things!!!

I would love 3 shopping bags and 2 doggy bags please!!

Surprise me again with the free please! Sending CR Now
Yay!! I love these kinda things!!!

I would love 3 shopping bags and 2 doggy bags please!!

Surprise me again with the free please! Sending CR Now
Wishlist. Main Lair
Wsu677T.pngWAOKY1a.png
hiii sending CR for 3 shopping bags and 2 doggy bags please!! and can I have a surprise for the free bag if your still doing the special??
hiii sending CR for 3 shopping bags and 2 doggy bags please!! and can I have a surprise for the free bag if your still doing the special??
w8o0xW1.png b2880355ddf0aa894dcb44a252fda40339df0df0.png halloween_harvest_lights_on.png Halloween-Raffle-01.png
@WolfyKnutz The special is indeed still happening! Sending your stuff now :)
@WolfyKnutz The special is indeed still happening! Sending your stuff now :)
1 2 3 4 5