Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~Grab Bags: Apparel, Fam, Themed, Swap!~
1 2 3 4 5
[center][emoji=mystery bag size=1] [u][b][size=4]Get your grab bags here![/size][/b][/u] [emoji=trade size=1] [color=red]Status: Offline[/color] 1000 [emoji=treasure] : 1 [emoji=gem][/center] [size=4][u]Info[/u][/size] Just topped up on apparel and fams from a mass chest opening, so I'm back in business! I've got 86 pages of apparel and 49 pages of fams, some of it valuable and some of it not, and I'm way too lazy to list it all on the auction house. So step right up and try your luck! [emoji=skydancer winking size=1] [size=4][u]How it works[/u][/size] Post your order in this thread, then send a 2-way CR with the payment. I will add your items to the other side, and there you go! Please do not decline the order if you see something you don't like; the whole point is for it to be random [size=4][u]Bags[/u][/size] Shopping bag: 5kt [size=2][i]includes 1 piece of randomly chosen apparel[/i][/size] Doggy bag: 4kt [size=2][i]includes 1 randomly chosen familiar[/i][/size] Themed bag: 5kt / 4kt [size=2][i]a themed bag where YOU pick the theme! choose any word you can think of and i'll pick 1 piece of apparel or 1 familiar (your choice) to best fit that theme. 5kt for apparel and 4kt for familiar, please specify which in your order[/i][/size] Swap bag: 1 apparel / 1 familiar [size=2][i]send me an item you no longer want and get a random one back! fam for fam and apparel for apparel; limited to items in the same price range (e.g. you send a fodder fam and can only receive another fodder fam) [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] [i]Special! Buy 5 bags of any type and get a bag of your choice free![/i] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
Get your grab bags here!
1000 : 1

Info
Just topped up on apparel and fams from a mass chest opening, so I'm back in business! I've got 86 pages of apparel and 49 pages of fams, some of it valuable and some of it not, and I'm way too lazy to list it all on the auction house. So step right up and try your luck!

How it works
Post your order in this thread, then send a 2-way CR with the payment. I will add your items to the other side, and there you go! Please do not decline the order if you see something you don't like; the whole point is for it to be random

Bags
Shopping bag: 5kt
includes 1 piece of randomly chosen apparel

Doggy bag: 4kt
includes 1 randomly chosen familiar

Themed bag: 5kt / 4kt
a themed bag where YOU pick the theme! choose any word you can think of and i'll pick 1 piece of apparel or 1 familiar (your choice) to best fit that theme. 5kt for apparel and 4kt for familiar, please specify which in your order

Swap bag: 1 apparel / 1 familiar
send me an item you no longer want and get a random one back! fam for fam and apparel for apparel; limited to items in the same price range (e.g. you send a fodder fam and can only receive another fodder fam)

Special! Buy 5 bags of any type and get a bag of your choice free!
PX2x8Tb.pngimage-9.pngWCSunday.pngFragmented-Tablet.pngKelBIQc.png
I’ll take 5 bags for each (both shopping and doggy bags)!
I’ll take 5 bags for each (both shopping and doggy bags)!
Sending for 5 apparel bags!!
Sending for 5 apparel bags!!
Back from a teeny break and sent both bags!
Back from a teeny break and sent both bags!
Hi hi! I'd love to get the following-
5 of the shopping bag
5 of the doggy bag
and for the two frees I'd love to get one of each!
Thanks much! ^^
Hi hi! I'd love to get the following-
5 of the shopping bag
5 of the doggy bag
and for the two frees I'd love to get one of each!
Thanks much! ^^
pushpushpushpushAM3cfpc.png Jd88XNq.png
5hF3FGk.png
6OezIjj.png
Z2soOA2.png
reHWBXk.png
AM3cfpc.png
@Northforest5 Sent!
@Northforest5 Sent!
[center][emoji=mystery bag size=1][/center]
Yay!! I love these kinda things!!!

I would love 3 shopping bags and 2 doggy bags please!!

Surprise me again with the free please! Sending CR Now
Yay!! I love these kinda things!!!

I would love 3 shopping bags and 2 doggy bags please!!

Surprise me again with the free please! Sending CR Now
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
hiii sending CR for 3 shopping bags and 2 doggy bags please!! and can I have a surprise for the free bag if your still doing the special??
hiii sending CR for 3 shopping bags and 2 doggy bags please!! and can I have a surprise for the free bag if your still doing the special??
w8o0xW1.png OrangeFloat.png
@WolfyKnutz The special is indeed still happening! Sending your stuff now :)
@WolfyKnutz The special is indeed still happening! Sending your stuff now :)
1 2 3 4 5