Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Quitting - Giveaway Ended 08/15
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
heyo! I wish you luck in future endeavors, and thanks for doing this. I'd like to have some festival stuff, 35k treasure, and some gems. I'll also take whatever genes if you still have any(modern preferred) and some skins. one last thing: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70640726][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/706408/70640726_350.png[/img][/url]
heyo! I wish you luck in future endeavors, and thanks for doing this. I'd like to have some festival stuff, 35k treasure, and some gems. I'll also take whatever genes if you still have any(modern preferred) and some skins.

one last thing:
70640726_350.png
goooooooood evening!!!
(want me to draw your dragon??? i can do that) (for free) (for now) (i just need practice)
wishlist
can i ask for 50kt, five ambushes and five berserkers, and any jewelers and/or gem guardians you might still have by the time you get to me? thank you so much!!
can i ask for 50kt, five ambushes and five berserkers, and any jewelers and/or gem guardians you might still have by the time you get to me? thank you so much!!
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
Hi - do you have any leftover Baldwin materials? I'm always looking for those, especially the more common ones.
Hi - do you have any leftover Baldwin materials? I'm always looking for those, especially the more common ones.
May I have some of your baldwin mats? I'm always in need of those as I love the baldwin genes ;w;
May I have some of your baldwin mats? I'm always in need of those as I love the baldwin genes ;w;
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
MAy I please please please have your nature sprite :o? Would love to have the sprite of my flight!!
MAy I please please please have your nature sprite :o? Would love to have the sprite of my flight!!
I would love to adopt all the elemental bear fams you may still have :D Love the floofy boios!
I would love to adopt all the elemental bear fams you may still have :D Love the floofy boios!
Are your spirit familiars available to request? I love that set and I see you have them in your bestiary c:
Are your spirit familiars available to request? I love that set and I see you have them in your bestiary c:
Could I possibly get your sand creepers, black tulips, crimson jadevines, the black swans, white ermine, chocolate ferret, and some Baldwin mats you might have left? (preferably reds, purples or blues, but any you have works)

It's sad to see someone go, but I wish you the best in your future!
Could I possibly get your sand creepers, black tulips, crimson jadevines, the black swans, white ermine, chocolate ferret, and some Baldwin mats you might have left? (preferably reds, purples or blues, but any you have works)

It's sad to see someone go, but I wish you the best in your future!
Thank you so much for doing this! Can I please have gems, berserk and / or ambush stones, and any male imp skins?

Have fun IRL!!!!
Thank you so much for doing this! Can I please have gems, berserk and / or ambush stones, and any male imp skins?

Have fun IRL!!!!
qBeRxn0_zps4k697dye.png
I hope that you enjoyed your time here and that wherever you end up will be fulfilling and bring you much joy!
If it’s not too much to ask, could I get the Molten Wartoad on Flambebe (top of page 2 of your hibden)? I don’t think I saw anyone else ask for it specifically, apologies if I missed it!
Edit: aaahhh if it’s not too late could I also get the halo on Regor (bottom of pg 1 of your hib den)? Thank you so much!!!!
I hope that you enjoyed your time here and that wherever you end up will be fulfilling and bring you much joy!
If it’s not too much to ask, could I get the Molten Wartoad on Flambebe (top of page 2 of your hibden)? I don’t think I saw anyone else ask for it specifically, apologies if I missed it!
Edit: aaahhh if it’s not too late could I also get the halo on Regor (bottom of pg 1 of your hib den)? Thank you so much!!!!
RPMyHZU.pngMUYNhfy.pngRPMyHZU.png

WKtl2lb.pngUU9vIu2.pngkBHm00y.pngrix3ppo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29