Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Spring's Baldwin Material area! [Closed]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
Sending both of your materials you wanted! @lovefromneptune was there a specific material you wanted to be pinged for?
Sending both of your materials you wanted! @lovefromneptune was there a specific material you wanted to be pinged for?
IjC5EUm.gifZuiuwQJ.gif6sl9IZQ.gif
@Belle4098 This is so nice of you! Can I please grab 2 x [item= red ooze] and 2 x [item=orange ooze] I'll happily donate some I don't need in return! I also would love to be pinged for anytime you restock :D Interested in most tbh haha.
@Belle4098

This is so nice of you! Can I please grab 2 x Red Ooze and 2 x Orange Ooze

I'll happily donate some I don't need in return! I also would love to be pinged for anytime you restock :D Interested in most tbh haha.
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
@jellyraven I believe someone is in a cr for the red ooze.. But! I am willing to ping you first when I get more! I haven't updated the inventory in a bit lol
@jellyraven I believe someone is in a cr for the red ooze.. But! I am willing to ping you first when I get more! I haven't updated the inventory in a bit lol
@Belle4098 Oops I should of checked! Could I please have 2 yellow oozes instead? ^^ Thank you!
@Belle4098 Oops I should of checked! Could I please have 2 yellow oozes instead? ^^ Thank you!
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
Sending the oozes right away! ^-^
Sending the oozes right away! ^-^
@Belle4098
Hello, may I have 4 copper muck please? Thank you for doing this!
@Belle4098
Hello, may I have 4 copper muck please? Thank you for doing this!
GG_Raffle_Button.png KeikoKat.png XdA0BPq.png9BcJXjq.png
Sure! Sending the muck now! Your welcome!
Sure! Sending the muck now! Your welcome!
@belle4098 Honestly any of them! But muck of any kind or anything purple would be helpful <3 thank you!!
@belle4098 Honestly any of them! But muck of any kind or anything purple would be helpful <3 thank you!!
ngEefQw.png[next col][/url] url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2839034#post_2839034]LohCDcp.png[/url]

[next col]
ngEefQw.png[/url]
@Belle4098 Hello <3
Can i get 4 copper muck please?
@Belle4098 Hello <3
Can i get 4 copper muck please?
Sure! Sending the muck now!
Sure! Sending the muck now!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27