Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WINNERS] Gryph's Genes Raffle
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
Oh gosh, stay safe! Take your time, I hope everything goes well!
Oh gosh, stay safe! Take your time, I hope everything goes well!
It/It’s Pronouns only for me please!

Please check my dragon’s pronouns in their tagline! Thank you!
Tysm for holding this :)
Tysm for holding this :)
60613986_22wdysHSHVwwRWd.gif
[cracks knuckles] okay, hurricane done, wifi back, college move in completed, tickets! fully tallied! thank you all for your patience. also Dragonsongbird im very sorry, i didnt see your request for a last day ping until just now [quote][center] [emoji=treasure chest size=1] [b]AND THE WINNERS ARE: [/b] [emoji=treasure chest size=1] [b]For the main raffle:[/b] [emoji=gold crown size=1] 1. Kothra [emoji=gold crown size=1] 2. invaliduser232 [emoji=gold crown size=1] 3. darkflames [emoji=gold crown size=1] 4. N3WV01D [emoji=gold crown size=1] 5. RadCrayon [emoji=gold crown size=1] 6. growlbark [emoji=gold crown size=1] 7. Sorsciana [emoji=gold crown size=1] 8. Vivichopper11 [emoji=gold crown size=1] 9. exquisite [emoji=gold crown size=1] 10. oldred100 [emoji=gold crown size=1] 11. Doozie [emoji=gold crown size=1] 12. AshaStello [emoji=gold crown size=1] 13. Kilonian [b]For the bump raffle:[/b] [emoji=blue gem size=1] 1. Doozie [emoji=yellow gem size=1] 2. FinalFlight [emoji=black gem size=1] 3. Luei [emoji=brown gem size=1] 4. darkflames [/center][/quote] We're going by standard winners rules; that is, the first place winner gets first pick, the second person puts their top two choices, etc. [b]Please ping me with your decisions! If you haven't replied within 48 hours, your winning number will be forfeited.[/b] MAIN RAFFLE WINNERS may pick from any of the gene types; primary, secondary or tertiary. if you're confused don't be afraid to ask! BUMP RAFFLE WINNERS: if your chosen eye vial is clanbound, please set up a 1-way CR to me with the dragon you want it applied to. I will apply the vial and send the dragon back to you by 1-way CR. [size=2] @vixentail @Doozie @darkflames @satanicSatan @growlbark @FinalFlight @invaliduser232 @Evergreen0w0 @Vivichopper11 @RadCrayon @AshaStello @EspeonDragons @N3WV01D @exquisite @oldred100 @Kilonian @Kothra @Sorsciana @StrawberryPie714 @Luei @IrmaBoissy @Fezaphyrz @Kilonian @Dragonsongbird
[cracks knuckles] okay, hurricane done, wifi back, college move in completed, tickets! fully tallied! thank you all for your patience. also Dragonsongbird im very sorry, i didnt see your request for a last day ping until just now
Quote:
AND THE WINNERS ARE:

For the main raffle:
1. Kothra
2. invaliduser232
3. darkflames
4. N3WV01D
5. RadCrayon
6. growlbark
7. Sorsciana
8. Vivichopper11
9. exquisite
10. oldred100
11. Doozie
12. AshaStello
13. Kilonian

For the bump raffle:
1. Doozie
2. FinalFlight
3. Luei
4. darkflames

We're going by standard winners rules; that is, the first place winner gets first pick, the second person puts their top two choices, etc. Please ping me with your decisions! If you haven't replied within 48 hours, your winning number will be forfeited.
MAIN RAFFLE WINNERS may pick from any of the gene types; primary, secondary or tertiary. if you're confused don't be afraid to ask!
BUMP RAFFLE WINNERS: if your chosen eye vial is clanbound, please set up a 1-way CR to me with the dragon you want it applied to. I will apply the vial and send the dragon back to you by 1-way CR.

@vixentail @Doozie @darkflames @satanicSatan @growlbark @FinalFlight @invaliduser232 @Evergreen0w0 @Vivichopper11 @RadCrayon @AshaStello @EspeonDragons @N3WV01D @exquisite @oldred100 @Kilonian @Kothra @Sorsciana @StrawberryPie714 @Luei @IrmaBoissy @Fezaphyrz @Kilonian @Dragonsongbird
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png 99HpT0c.png wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif WIMBY100.png
@Gryphon982

Oh wow, thank you so much! And congratulations to all other winners!
Okay, so, since I’m the 13th winner, here’s my choices in order:
1) Skeletal (Banescale)
2) Capsule
3) Hawkmoth (Veilspun)
4) Laced
5) Striation (Gaoler)
6) Phantom (Gaoler)
7) Trimmings (Banescale)
8) Python
9) Loop (Veilspun)
10) Weathered (Gaoler)
11) Braids (Gaoler)
12) Thylacine (Gaoler)
13) Jaguar (Gaoler)

Thank you again, I appreciate you doing this, and I’m super grateful to have won!
@Gryphon982

Oh wow, thank you so much! And congratulations to all other winners!
Okay, so, since I’m the 13th winner, here’s my choices in order:
1) Skeletal (Banescale)
2) Capsule
3) Hawkmoth (Veilspun)
4) Laced
5) Striation (Gaoler)
6) Phantom (Gaoler)
7) Trimmings (Banescale)
8) Python
9) Loop (Veilspun)
10) Weathered (Gaoler)
11) Braids (Gaoler)
12) Thylacine (Gaoler)
13) Jaguar (Gaoler)

Thank you again, I appreciate you doing this, and I’m super grateful to have won!
qfcrZgS.jpg Z1OhMta.pngh0FvtF4.gifqv3OlWK.png
Wow, I won something!! [emoji=veilspun happy size=1] I'm both surprised and glad, thanks so much! Here's my choice order: 1. laced 2. hawkmoth (veilspun) 3. jupiter (veilspun) 4. capsule 5. python 6. braids (gaoler) 7. thylacine (gaoler) 8. jaguar (gaoler) 9. rosette (gaoler) @gryphon982 thanks so much for hosting!
Wow, I won something!! I'm both surprised and glad, thanks so much! Here's my choice order:

1. laced
2. hawkmoth (veilspun)
3. jupiter (veilspun)
4. capsule
5. python
6. braids (gaoler)
7. thylacine (gaoler)
8. jaguar (gaoler)
9. rosette (gaoler)

@gryphon982 thanks so much for hosting!
tumblr_oswgufq2u31v8lm95o4_100.giflunastorm_but_smallerbutnottoosmall.pngtumblr_oswgufq2u31v8lm95o2_100.gif
Oh yay!! Congrats to everyone!

Here are my picks, since I’m 6th :3
1. Capsule
2. Jaguar (Gaoler)
3. Laced
4. Trimmings (Banescale)
5. Braids (Gaoler)
6. Arc (Vielspun)
Oh yay!! Congrats to everyone!

Here are my picks, since I’m 6th :3
1. Capsule
2. Jaguar (Gaoler)
3. Laced
4. Trimmings (Banescale)
5. Braids (Gaoler)
6. Arc (Vielspun)
It/It’s Pronouns only for me please!

Please check my dragon’s pronouns in their tagline! Thank you!
Oh awesome!!

1.Capsule
2.Laced
3.Python
4.Jupiter (veilspun)
5.Hawkmoth (Veilspun)
6.Jaguar (Gaoler)
7.Trimmings (Banescale)
8.Braids (Gaoler)
Oh awesome!!

1.Capsule
2.Laced
3.Python
4.Jupiter (veilspun)
5.Hawkmoth (Veilspun)
6.Jaguar (Gaoler)
7.Trimmings (Banescale)
8.Braids (Gaoler)
ooo Gnq5gXG.png xxWpbEZ.png

KaoY2a3.png
embearDawn.png
@gryphon982 Thank you for running the raffle!

Tertiary gene: Capsule
@gryphon982 Thank you for running the raffle!

Tertiary gene: Capsule
w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Aaaah can't believe I won ;v; And congratulations to the other winners too!! [emoji=veilspun star size=1][emoji=heart size=1] My 4 choices: 1. Tert skeletal 2. Goat eyes 3. Prim jaguar 4. Tert braids
Aaaah can't believe I won ;v;
And congratulations to the other winners too!!

My 4 choices:
1. Tert skeletal
2. Goat eyes
3. Prim jaguar
4. Tert braids
Lichtdrache.gif
@gryphon982 so sorry I'm replying right now. I must've missed your ping

1. Jaguar(Goaler)
2. Rosette(Goaler)

Ty!
@gryphon982 so sorry I'm replying right now. I must've missed your ping

1. Jaguar(Goaler)