Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4
If there are any left, could I please have a few random familiars? Thank you so much!
If there are any left, could I please have a few random familiars? Thank you so much!
Hi may I please have a Gladekeeper Topiary Cutting? Thank you!

Gladekeeper Topiary Cutting
Hi may I please have a Gladekeeper Topiary Cutting? Thank you!

Gladekeeper Topiary Cutting
Tst6O5g.png > she/her

> FR +17

> Orp0pZe.pngWTUdL1E.png
Hello, could I get the forest green wraps and the chipskink? They are exactly what I need to open up two hibden slots :o
Hello, could I get the forest green wraps and the chipskink? They are exactly what I need to open up two hibden slots :o
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa U1qRAMx.gif
credit: Bealfin
Could I nab the Ranger's Tail Twist and Rose Gold Steampunk Tail Babble along with some random materials/other items?
Could I nab the Ranger's Tail Twist and Rose Gold Steampunk Tail Babble along with some random materials/other items?
May I have the [item=Umbral Yarn] and [item=Jar of Vapors]? Thank you so much!
May I have the Umbral Yarn and Jar of Vapors ? Thank you so much!
40961899_S2BWYGnldTye2DA.png
May I l please have the Scorchpaw Prowler and the Frosted Pocketmouse if no one else has claimed them yet? If they have I'm happy with any of the familiars except the last one :)
May I l please have the Scorchpaw Prowler and the Frosted Pocketmouse if no one else has claimed them yet? If they have I'm happy with any of the familiars except the last one :)
[center][font=georgia][size=4]Could I please get the Gold Aviator Gloves? Thank you! [item=Gold Aviator Gloves]
Could I please get the Gold Aviator Gloves? Thank you!

Gold Aviator Gloves
5BIQtmc.png xxxx

- Wind Council

- As Busy as A Bee: Services
- Wishlist
1 2 3 4