Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Old player returns, take all my stuff
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
@timeshadow could I possibly snag bananasmoothie, cracker jack, nellie and melody if they aren't spoken for?

also, do you have a list of skins you own (if any)?
@timeshadow could I possibly snag bananasmoothie, cracker jack, nellie and melody if they aren't spoken for?

also, do you have a list of skins you own (if any)?
my entire lair is going to be obelisks u just wait
i make art: wella's workshop
@TimeShadow If she's still available I would love to give Ace a home! She's both so pretty (and I'm ace so I'm contractually obliged to love her). Thank you! <3

Edit: Also any random apparel or familars you have would be very appreciated since I'm new :)
@TimeShadow If she's still available I would love to give Ace a home! She's both so pretty (and I'm ace so I'm contractually obliged to love her). Thank you! <3

Edit: Also any random apparel or familars you have would be very appreciated since I'm new :)
MUYNhfy.png
bYt72YT.png
XmHV7tO.png
rUoKR6y.png
DRPnA7Y.png
@timeshadow If you've got any old apparel or just any apparel left, could you send some my way? Happy to see another old player back again. The site's changed a lot since i last fell out of it :')
@timeshadow If you've got any old apparel or just any apparel left, could you send some my way? Happy to see another old player back again. The site's changed a lot since i last fell out of it :')
mura_sig.png
@TimeShadow Hi there! I'm fairly newish, so I don't have a lot of the older fest familiars or apparel. Anything would be appreciated if you have any left! Additionally, if no one has taken Nelli, I'd like them. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/2228100][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/22282/2228100_350.png[/img][/url] Finally, my dragons always want food, so food is good. :D Thank you!!
@TimeShadow

Hi there!

I'm fairly newish, so I don't have a lot of the older fest familiars or apparel. Anything would be appreciated if you have any left!

Additionally, if no one has taken Nelli, I'd like them.

2228100_350.png

Finally, my dragons always want food, so food is good. :D

Thank you!!
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
I figure chances are they've already been claimed, but I'd love your water/lightning sprite if possible, or if not one of the bear fams?
I figure chances are they've already been claimed, but I'd love your water/lightning sprite if possible, or if not one of the bear fams?
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

Wishlist | Hatchery | Deviantart | Tumblr
Instagram | Art shop? | Skins/accents
@TimeShadow

Can I have some random items please? Especially apparel or accents!
@TimeShadow

Can I have some random items please? Especially apparel or accents!
fiFase7.pngOjYCOIV.pngP1rAfwB.pngOjYCOIV.pngfiFase7.png

5bhFa.gif zE939.gif Jx8qB.gif zwJ3u.gif zrsu3.gif 5WR0P.gif sbjbm.gif 5H8sG.gif
do you happen to have anything from my wishlist? (list in bio): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70236254][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/702363/70236254_350.png[/img][/url] or any skins or specialty items?
do you happen to have anything from my wishlist? (list in bio):
70236254_350.png

or any skins or specialty items?
@TimeShadow Hey there :> I'd love any apparel you're willing to give! I'm looking for older fest stuff, but I don't know if you have any of that left so I'll be happy with anything, especially water-themed stuff [emoji=heart size=1] I'm unsure if your [item= Lightning Sprite] is gone already, but I'd love that the most if you still have it! :> Thank you for your generosity! [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@TimeShadow

Hey there :> I'd love any apparel you're willing to give! I'm looking for older fest stuff, but I don't know if you have any of that left so I'll be happy with anything, especially water-themed stuff
I'm unsure if your Lightning Sprite is gone already, but I'd love that the most if you still have it! :>

Thank you for your generosity!
Hypha_FR_Signature_no_text.png
byglMgD.pngk6XadYv.png

2uq3ZkE.png

HUg2HbD.png

ih7flOs.png

kFRXDH6.png
@TimeShadow

hi, if you have any of these familiars left, I'd love to take them, thanks!

- Voltspire Intruder
- Polarfreeze Defender
- Livewire Grizzly
@TimeShadow

hi, if you have any of these familiars left, I'd love to take them, thanks!

- Voltspire Intruder
- Polarfreeze Defender
- Livewire Grizzly
l-linederg-2.png?w=1000&h=200.png

r-linederg-1.png?w=1000&h=200.png
Hello @TimeShadow ! If you happen to still have familiars: mock firebird, obscuring goblin, slight eyewing, water sprite, lightning sprite, longjaw lurefish, irradiated astronomer, sunbeam ursa, tourmaline vulstal, highreach bonepicker, and nature sprite, I would truly love to get any or all of them ^.^
Hello @TimeShadow ! If you happen to still have familiars: mock firebird, obscuring goblin, slight eyewing, water sprite, lightning sprite, longjaw lurefish, irradiated astronomer, sunbeam ursa, tourmaline vulstal, highreach bonepicker, and nature sprite, I would truly love to get any or all of them ^.^
Wishlist can be found here https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70118656
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16