Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Fighter Library
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
bump
bump
bump
bump
Hello, I would like to borrow one lv19 dragon to level up two of my dragons. I’ll return it tomorrow evening, at 7-8pm CT! (I’ll set an alarm so I don’t forget lol)
Hello, I would like to borrow one lv19 dragon to level up two of my dragons. I’ll return it tomorrow evening, at 7-8pm CT! (I’ll set an alarm so I don’t forget lol)
I just came back to flight rising after 2 years of not being on here, so I've probably missed a lot and/or forgotten some flight rising etiquette so if I make any mistakes please be patient and correct me! :)
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
Hello! I've been trying to level my dragons but it is very slow going. Could I borrow one for a week or so? I promise not to change anything about it and to give it back as soon as I'm finished leveling up my own babies.
Hello! I've been trying to level my dragons but it is very slow going. Could I borrow one for a week or so? I promise not to change anything about it and to give it back as soon as I'm finished leveling up my own babies.
@Yarehasu No problem. Just keep me posted and let me know when I should expect my dragon back!
@Yarehasu No problem. Just keep me posted and let me know when I should expect my dragon back!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21