Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Sornieth Hunger Games (Finished)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 46
Warforge didn't sit but laid on his chair, his forelegs crossed and his long, fluffy tail swishes left and right in a slow but steady pace. Nonetheless he managed do look down at the other candidates, his arrogant gaze stayed on every single one of them for a few seconds, searching for strengths and weaknesses. He knew that he'll forget everything in the simulation but maybe his instinct will remember a few things about the others. A small smile found its way on his lips and he licks his right front paw in a nonchalant way.
Warforge didn't sit but laid on his chair, his forelegs crossed and his long, fluffy tail swishes left and right in a slow but steady pace. Nonetheless he managed do look down at the other candidates, his arrogant gaze stayed on every single one of them for a few seconds, searching for strengths and weaknesses. He knew that he'll forget everything in the simulation but maybe his instinct will remember a few things about the others. A small smile found its way on his lips and he licks his right front paw in a nonchalant way.
ArCANe but ArSHOULDN'Te. ArDOESe it anyway.
Asclepius sat calmly, surveying the others. He mentally listed each dragon and their appearance, so he could find them later, and waited in silence for someone to speak or make a move.
Asclepius sat calmly, surveying the others. He mentally listed each dragon and their appearance, so he could find them later, and waited in silence for someone to speak or make a move.
3zeQefN.png
Seeing everyone going to their seats, Meadow followed suite. She wasn't sure if the guys had specifically assigned seats or not, but seeing as nobody was being moved once the seat was chosen, she shrugged to herself.
She made her way over and hopped onto her chair, laying down to wait. She followed the little sparrow as it flitted off her horn and landed on one of her arms, and that was when she noticed the gaze of the arrogant obelisk. She met his gaze with a blank, unblinking stare of her own. It carried no air of malice, nor of friendliness. She let it linger long enough for his scrutiny of herself to become uncomfortable.
She then moved on and looked back to the others this time, just having a better view of the other contestants.
"A little bloodsport is a great way to make new friends", she opened with, seeing as nobody else was breaking the ice. She rested her head on her free arm then seeing if it would be reciprocated, watching the creature on her other one.
Seeing everyone going to their seats, Meadow followed suite. She wasn't sure if the guys had specifically assigned seats or not, but seeing as nobody was being moved once the seat was chosen, she shrugged to herself.
She made her way over and hopped onto her chair, laying down to wait. She followed the little sparrow as it flitted off her horn and landed on one of her arms, and that was when she noticed the gaze of the arrogant obelisk. She met his gaze with a blank, unblinking stare of her own. It carried no air of malice, nor of friendliness. She let it linger long enough for his scrutiny of herself to become uncomfortable.
She then moved on and looked back to the others this time, just having a better view of the other contestants.
"A little bloodsport is a great way to make new friends", she opened with, seeing as nobody else was breaking the ice. She rested her head on her free arm then seeing if it would be reciprocated, watching the creature on her other one.
6XD7O.gif A301c.gif aEjwp.gif
The moment Helia walked into the room, she was fascinated by the simulation headsets. Though technology was not her main interest, as a Lightning dragon, she could feel the electricity cracking through the circuits. It was oddly... comforting, to feel such a strong presence of her own element in a situation that otherwise terrified her.

Helia took in a deep breath, trying to calm herself, and glanced up at the others, quickly noticing that many of them were far more battle-worn than herself. This is going to be tough, she thought, as she walked up to one of the seats and sat down, hoping for someone else to speak first.

@DragongirlKatie
Helia couldn't help but laugh, surprised at the sudden comment and grateful that the ice had been broken. "That's one way to think about it," she remarked, still chuckling.

She paused for a few moments before speaking up again. "I suppose it wouldn't hurt to introduce ourselves before we, you know, forget reality and all try to kill each other, huh?"
The moment Helia walked into the room, she was fascinated by the simulation headsets. Though technology was not her main interest, as a Lightning dragon, she could feel the electricity cracking through the circuits. It was oddly... comforting, to feel such a strong presence of her own element in a situation that otherwise terrified her.

Helia took in a deep breath, trying to calm herself, and glanced up at the others, quickly noticing that many of them were far more battle-worn than herself. This is going to be tough, she thought, as she walked up to one of the seats and sat down, hoping for someone else to speak first.

@DragongirlKatie
Helia couldn't help but laugh, surprised at the sudden comment and grateful that the ice had been broken. "That's one way to think about it," she remarked, still chuckling.

She paused for a few moments before speaking up again. "I suppose it wouldn't hurt to introduce ourselves before we, you know, forget reality and all try to kill each other, huh?"
When the green Tundra met his gaze and stared back Warforge's smile deepened. That one has character, he liked some truculence in his opponents, it promises a good fight.

The Tundra spoke, and a Skydancer answered, suggesting everyone should introduce themself. Well then.

"I will then introduce myself first, very fitting. My name is Warforge, and this is exactly wat I am, forged for war and battle. I'm here looking for worthy opponents and sharpen my instincts, to become the best warrior in all of Sornieth."

He put his left claw on his chest and imitates a little bow, but his demeanor makes it clear he doesn't mean it in a respectful way.
When the green Tundra met his gaze and stared back Warforge's smile deepened. That one has character, he liked some truculence in his opponents, it promises a good fight.

The Tundra spoke, and a Skydancer answered, suggesting everyone should introduce themself. Well then.

"I will then introduce myself first, very fitting. My name is Warforge, and this is exactly wat I am, forged for war and battle. I'm here looking for worthy opponents and sharpen my instincts, to become the best warrior in all of Sornieth."

He put his left claw on his chest and imitates a little bow, but his demeanor makes it clear he doesn't mean it in a respectful way.
ArCANe but ArSHOULDN'Te. ArDOESe it anyway.
The green one clicked her head toward the skydancer who answered her. She was expecting them all to be too tight to even squeak.
Her eyes turned back to the boisterous one. She gave a single nod. "Mhm sure buddy", she then looked to the nervous wreck incarnate. "Well my name isn't exactly a creative one no less, so Meadow.. heheh and yourself?", she spoke to her since she was the first to actually reply, though it was an open invitation.
The green one clicked her head toward the skydancer who answered her. She was expecting them all to be too tight to even squeak.
Her eyes turned back to the boisterous one. She gave a single nod. "Mhm sure buddy", she then looked to the nervous wreck incarnate. "Well my name isn't exactly a creative one no less, so Meadow.. heheh and yourself?", she spoke to her since she was the first to actually reply, though it was an open invitation.
6XD7O.gif A301c.gif aEjwp.gif
((@mysticSpaghetti @Ascar just throwing in a ping for @DragongirlKatie :D Gentle reminder to ping who you're interacting with [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]))
((@mysticSpaghetti @Ascar just throwing in a ping for @DragongirlKatie :D Gentle reminder to ping who you're interacting with ))
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
@Rvan
Don't mind me, would just like to be added to the pinglist for future games
@Rvan
Don't mind me, would just like to be added to the pinglist for future games
EHJHtz7.png
Gotcha!
Gotcha!
@lemonjuiice's Yuki (Y rp) @Ascar's Warforge (Y rp) @CrystalChrissy's Stormy (Y rp) @StormDragon21's Fisu (Y rp) @Mlly's Flurry (Y rp) @mysticSpaghetti's Helia (Y rp) @Kaibutsu's Bright (Y rp) @BenNJerry's Sneeze (Y rp) @ShadowsInTheMist's Asclepius (Y rp) @ClownEngaged's Calliphora (Y rp) @DragongirlKatie's Meadow (Y rp) @StarlitBreath's Banana (Y rp) @Elfydragon's Katniss (Y rp) @kellers' Jason (N rp) @UncleLarry's Iainoa (N rp) @AttilaThePun's Warlock (N rp) @PlayourThree's Azrael (N rp) @grimsey's Haughty (N rp) @Lansly's Vykos (N rp) @Doozie's Zombie (N rp) @StrangeQuark1's Korona (N rp) @pandakitty1's Sebastian (N rp) ((Alright everyone! Let the Games begin! Extra reminder, if you are a roleplayer, always ping the person you're interacting with UNLESS they prefer not to rp.)) ((I'll be posting Day 1 in the middle of the day today (at least if work isn't too busy) and Night 1 tonight, from then on I'll try to be posting the Days in the mornings and the Nights at night.)) ((Also, if your character dies, you can still roleplay! They will "wake up" from the simulation after dying, consider roleplaying about how they feel, or have them talking to loved ones who might be spectators? The character can also continue to spectate and root for other contestants! Or I'd be happy to roleplay with spectators/dead contestants as Umrtia and Constello, as I will already be adding tidbits throughout the games on their motive for this whole thing. Maybe you could find out some secrets [emoji=coatl winking size=1])) ----- "So surely he's not gone forever, right?" Constello said quietly to Umrtia, the worry in his voice giving him away. "We will just have to find out," The purple tundra answered back softly befote directing her attention to the contestants. "Alright, it is time," Umrtia's voice interrupted the contestants' conversation, "Put the headsets on your crowns, and let the Games begin." [center][u]Bloodbath[/u][/center] As the tributes put the simulation devices on their heads, they feel drowzy. Before they know it, their eyes close, and they are suddenly in a large open field, surrounded by woods of various types. They know their goal is to be the last one alive. A horn blows. Asclepius runs away from the Cornucopia. Birch runs away from the Cornucopia. Warforge and Zombie fight for a bag filled with rations. Zombie gives up and retreats. Azrael rips a mace out of Sneeze's hands. Banana bashes [color=red]Sebastian[/color]'s head against a rock several times. Haughty grabs a shovel. Korona runs away from the Cornucopia. Meadow takes a sickle from inside the cornucopia. Flurry runs into the cornucopia and hides. Iainoa runs away from the Cornucopia. Warlock runs away from the Cornucopia. Katniss finds a canteen full of water. Helia runs away from the Cornucopia. Dasher takes a sickle from inside the cornucopia. Fisu snatches a pair of knives. Jason finds a backpack full of camping equipment. Vykos runs away from the Cornucopia. Calliphora runs away from the Cornucopia. Stormy runs away with a lighter and some rope. Yuki runs away with a lighter and some rope. Bright runs away from the Cornucopia.
@lemonjuiice's Yuki (Y rp)
@Ascar's Warforge (Y rp)
@CrystalChrissy's Stormy (Y rp)
@StormDragon21's Fisu (Y rp)
@Mlly's Flurry (Y rp)
@mysticSpaghetti's Helia (Y rp)
@Kaibutsu's Bright (Y rp)
@BenNJerry's Sneeze (Y rp)
@ShadowsInTheMist's Asclepius (Y rp)
@ClownEngaged's Calliphora (Y rp)
@DragongirlKatie's Meadow (Y rp)
@StarlitBreath's Banana (Y rp)
@Elfydragon's Katniss (Y rp)

@kellers' Jason (N rp)
@UncleLarry's Iainoa (N rp)
@AttilaThePun's Warlock (N rp)
@PlayourThree's Azrael (N rp)
@grimsey's Haughty (N rp)
@Lansly's Vykos (N rp)
@Doozie's Zombie (N rp)
@StrangeQuark1's Korona (N rp)
@pandakitty1's Sebastian (N rp)

((Alright everyone! Let the Games begin! Extra reminder, if you are a roleplayer, always ping the person you're interacting with UNLESS they prefer not to rp.))
((I'll be posting Day 1 in the middle of the day today (at least if work isn't too busy) and Night 1 tonight, from then on I'll try to be posting the Days in the mornings and the Nights at night.))
((Also, if your character dies, you can still roleplay! They will "wake up" from the simulation after dying, consider roleplaying about how they feel, or have them talking to loved ones who might be spectators? The character can also continue to spectate and root for other contestants! Or I'd be happy to roleplay with spectators/dead contestants as Umrtia and Constello, as I will already be adding tidbits throughout the games on their motive for this whole thing. Maybe you could find out some secrets ))

"So surely he's not gone forever, right?" Constello said quietly to Umrtia, the worry in his voice giving him away.

"We will just have to find out," The purple tundra answered back softly befote directing her attention to the contestants. "Alright, it is time," Umrtia's voice interrupted the contestants' conversation, "Put the headsets on your crowns, and let the Games begin."
Bloodbath

As the tributes put the simulation devices on their heads, they feel drowzy. Before they know it, their eyes close, and they are suddenly in a large open field, surrounded by woods of various types. They know their goal is to be the last one alive. A horn blows.

Asclepius runs away from the Cornucopia.

Birch runs away from the Cornucopia.

Warforge and Zombie fight for a bag filled with rations. Zombie gives up and retreats.

Azrael rips a mace out of Sneeze's hands.

Banana bashes Sebastian's head against a rock several times.

Haughty grabs a shovel.

Korona runs away from the Cornucopia.

Meadow takes a sickle from inside the cornucopia.

Flurry runs into the cornucopia and hides.

Iainoa runs away from the Cornucopia.

Warlock runs away from the Cornucopia.

Katniss finds a canteen full of water.

Helia runs away from the Cornucopia.

Dasher takes a sickle from inside the cornucopia.

Fisu snatches a pair of knives.

Jason finds a backpack full of camping equipment.

Vykos runs away from the Cornucopia.

Calliphora runs away from the Cornucopia.

Stormy runs away with a lighter and some rope.

Yuki runs away with a lighter and some rope.

Bright runs away from the Cornucopia.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 46