Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Sornieth Hunger Games (Finished)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 45 46
((@Lansly Mood haha. I'm really glad to hear you enjoy reading them though!))

((@DragongirlKatie Right haha! @/StarlitBreath is an irl friend of mine and every time I post an update I have a little laugh because of how aggressive the simulator is making him))
((@Lansly Mood haha. I'm really glad to hear you enjoy reading them though!))

((@DragongirlKatie Right haha! @/StarlitBreath is an irl friend of mine and every time I post an update I have a little laugh because of how aggressive the simulator is making him))
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
(( heha yeah, and not only that but some of the simulator events have been playing well with some of the personalities, hehe))
(( heha yeah, and not only that but some of the simulator events have been playing well with some of the personalities, hehe))
6XD7O.gif A301c.gif aEjwp.gif
((might be a little while before I can reply ))
((might be a little while before I can reply ))
3zeQefN.png
@lemonjuiice's Yuki (Y rp) @Ascar's Warforge (Y rp) @CrystalChrissy's Stormy (Y rp) @StormDragon21's Fisu (Y rp) @Mlly's Flurry (Y rp) @mysticSpaghetti's Helia (Y rp) @Kaibutsu's Bright (Y rp) @BenNJerry's Sneeze (Y rp) @ShadowsInTheMist's Asclepius (Y rp) @ClownEngaged's Calliphora (Y rp) @DragongirlKatie's Meadow (Y rp) @StarlitBreath's Banana (Y rp) @Elfydragon's Katniss (Y rp) @kellers' Jason (N rp) @UncleLarry's Iainoa (N rp) @AttilaThePun's Warlock (N rp) @PlayourThree's Azrael (N rp) @grimsey's Haughty (N rp) @Lansly's Vykos (N rp) @Doozie's Zombie (N rp) @StrangeQuark1's Korona (N rp) @pandakitty1's Sebastian (N rp) @cultkbs' Dasher (N rp) @Sterlingstars' Birch (N rp) [center][u]Day 3[/u][/center] Birch diverts Fisu's attention and runs away. Warforge constructs a shack. Helia scares Katniss off. Jason tries to sleep through the entire day. Bright discovers a river. Yuki, Banana, and Vykos hunt for other tributes. Korona receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor. Flurry explores the arena. Warlock picks flowers. Asclepius tends to Meadow's wounds. Calliphora throws a knife into [color=red]Zombie[/color]'s chest. Haughty stalks Sneeze. Azrael makes a wooden spear. Iainoa sees smoke rising in the distance, but decides not to investigate. [b]2 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58160932][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/581610/58160932p.png[/img][/url] Stormy District 2 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/4431372][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/44314/4431372p.png[/img][/url] Zombie District 10
@lemonjuiice's Yuki (Y rp)
@Ascar's Warforge (Y rp)
@CrystalChrissy's Stormy (Y rp)
@StormDragon21's Fisu (Y rp)
@Mlly's Flurry (Y rp)
@mysticSpaghetti's Helia (Y rp)
@Kaibutsu's Bright (Y rp)
@BenNJerry's Sneeze (Y rp)
@ShadowsInTheMist's Asclepius (Y rp)
@ClownEngaged's Calliphora (Y rp)
@DragongirlKatie's Meadow (Y rp)
@StarlitBreath's Banana (Y rp)
@Elfydragon's Katniss (Y rp)

@kellers' Jason (N rp)
@UncleLarry's Iainoa (N rp)
@AttilaThePun's Warlock (N rp)
@PlayourThree's Azrael (N rp)
@grimsey's Haughty (N rp)
@Lansly's Vykos (N rp)
@Doozie's Zombie (N rp)
@StrangeQuark1's Korona (N rp)
@pandakitty1's Sebastian (N rp)
@cultkbs' Dasher (N rp)
@Sterlingstars' Birch (N rp)
Day 3

Birch diverts Fisu's attention and runs away.

Warforge constructs a shack.

Helia scares Katniss off.

Jason tries to sleep through the entire day.

Bright discovers a river.

Yuki, Banana, and Vykos hunt for other tributes.

Korona receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Flurry explores the arena.

Warlock picks flowers.

Asclepius tends to Meadow's wounds.

Calliphora throws a knife into Zombie's chest.

Haughty stalks Sneeze.

Azrael makes a wooden spear.

Iainoa sees smoke rising in the distance, but decides not to investigate.

2 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

58160932p.png
Stormy
District 2

4431372p.png
Zombie
District 10

The early hours of the morning their restful period was disturbed by the approach of another dragon, a bogsneak..
She remained silent in the bushes she had snugged herself into and watched as the two woke to defend themselves from the much bigger dragon who went on the assault.

The green tundra watched as contuses were flung left and right by the two she'd stayed with the night before.. she raised her hackles slowly and reeled back before leaping from the bushes just as the pink one slung his attack to strike with her own claws, she took bites and gashes, dodged elements and was thrown off the back of the big lug when he batted her with his wings sending her into a rolling landing into the brush upon some thick thorn bushes.. she lay there for several moment to recover, and stood just in time to watch the blade land in the flitter's chest.. looking round the battlefield she saw no sign of the male tundra but scraps of his fur on the forest floor.

She gritted her teeth, watching the bogsneak with a glare..
I was enjoying that nap.

She grinned as she left with the thought of leaving a plague wridden slash on one of his flanks whilst she once again disappeared through the brush.. at least.she did something about it.

A cowardly move perhaps in the eyes of others but sometimes being smarter is worth appearing as a coward.
Not that she gave a rat's ***.

She growled at the stinging of the bruises she received from their contuses and looked down to see the damage.
"Damn it.. Arkadi.. where are you when I need you?" She grumbled.

Meadow limped to a stop after putting enough distance between the site and herself, taking a seat near some water to examine her wounds and take out the thorns. She was no healer unfortunately. They weren't life threatening however, that was for sure and a relief, she thought as she began to lick the blood from her arm.
She froze upon noticing another dragon's scent. She flicked her ears up and listened for their movement in the area.
The early hours of the morning their restful period was disturbed by the approach of another dragon, a bogsneak..
She remained silent in the bushes she had snugged herself into and watched as the two woke to defend themselves from the much bigger dragon who went on the assault.

The green tundra watched as contuses were flung left and right by the two she'd stayed with the night before.. she raised her hackles slowly and reeled back before leaping from the bushes just as the pink one slung his attack to strike with her own claws, she took bites and gashes, dodged elements and was thrown off the back of the big lug when he batted her with his wings sending her into a rolling landing into the brush upon some thick thorn bushes.. she lay there for several moment to recover, and stood just in time to watch the blade land in the flitter's chest.. looking round the battlefield she saw no sign of the male tundra but scraps of his fur on the forest floor.

She gritted her teeth, watching the bogsneak with a glare..
I was enjoying that nap.

She grinned as she left with the thought of leaving a plague wridden slash on one of his flanks whilst she once again disappeared through the brush.. at least.she did something about it.

A cowardly move perhaps in the eyes of others but sometimes being smarter is worth appearing as a coward.
Not that she gave a rat's ***.

She growled at the stinging of the bruises she received from their contuses and looked down to see the damage.
"Damn it.. Arkadi.. where are you when I need you?" She grumbled.

Meadow limped to a stop after putting enough distance between the site and herself, taking a seat near some water to examine her wounds and take out the thorns. She was no healer unfortunately. They weren't life threatening however, that was for sure and a relief, she thought as she began to lick the blood from her arm.
She froze upon noticing another dragon's scent. She flicked her ears up and listened for their movement in the area.
As soon as the sun rose high enough for Flurry to see clearly, he stirred from his position and began to explore the area around him, ever mindful of avoiding the other dragons. His earlier survey from the top of the pine tree had indicated that there was a water source to the east, one that he could hear burbling faintly if he pricked up his ears a little. Knowing that other dragons would probably congregate there, and having found a smaller spring last night to quench his thirst, he decided to avoid the eastern section of the arena and instead strike off west.

He had not explored the area for more than a few minutes when his eyes caught light glinting off a sharp surface. Instantly alert, he nosed aside the foliage covering it and discovered that it was some flint. Another dragon might have dropped it, or it might have been worn away from the surrounding rocks. It might prove useful for starting a campfire, as he had seen the night before, so he picked it up and took it with him.

Continuing forward, he stopped abruptly as the trees suddenly gave way to a clearing full of blossoms. Countless flowers filled the space, filling the air with a sweet scent and bobbing their heads to and fro in the breeze. Despite the circumstances he found himself in, Flurry might have been tempted to stop and rest a while in the meadow, but he spotted an imperial, bedecked with ribbons, already picking flowers on the other side of the meadow. Desiring to avoid a confrontation, the savage sounds of conflict he had heard the night before still echoing in his mind, Flurry moved on.

His explorations next found himself in a part of the forest heavily populated by thorny scrub. Reasoning these might be useful as a weapon, Flurry yanked a few thorns off the branches, sustaining minor scratches, and moved onwards. His windy spirit perked up at the thought of even more chances to explore and discover new things. What might he find next?
As soon as the sun rose high enough for Flurry to see clearly, he stirred from his position and began to explore the area around him, ever mindful of avoiding the other dragons. His earlier survey from the top of the pine tree had indicated that there was a water source to the east, one that he could hear burbling faintly if he pricked up his ears a little. Knowing that other dragons would probably congregate there, and having found a smaller spring last night to quench his thirst, he decided to avoid the eastern section of the arena and instead strike off west.

He had not explored the area for more than a few minutes when his eyes caught light glinting off a sharp surface. Instantly alert, he nosed aside the foliage covering it and discovered that it was some flint. Another dragon might have dropped it, or it might have been worn away from the surrounding rocks. It might prove useful for starting a campfire, as he had seen the night before, so he picked it up and took it with him.

Continuing forward, he stopped abruptly as the trees suddenly gave way to a clearing full of blossoms. Countless flowers filled the space, filling the air with a sweet scent and bobbing their heads to and fro in the breeze. Despite the circumstances he found himself in, Flurry might have been tempted to stop and rest a while in the meadow, but he spotted an imperial, bedecked with ribbons, already picking flowers on the other side of the meadow. Desiring to avoid a confrontation, the savage sounds of conflict he had heard the night before still echoing in his mind, Flurry moved on.

His explorations next found himself in a part of the forest heavily populated by thorny scrub. Reasoning these might be useful as a weapon, Flurry yanked a few thorns off the branches, sustaining minor scratches, and moved onwards. His windy spirit perked up at the thought of even more chances to explore and discover new things. What might he find next?
((no time for RP atm, but oh boi, how many shacks does Warforge want to build xD))
((no time for RP atm, but oh boi, how many shacks does Warforge want to build xD))
ArCANe but ArSHOULDN'Te. ArDOESe it anyway.
((@Ascar Warforge's true calling is construction work xD ))
((@Ascar Warforge's true calling is construction work xD ))
((I'm loving reading all of the updates! This was such a fun idea Rvan, [emoji=fae love size=1] I can't wait to see more.))
((I'm loving reading all of the updates! This was such a fun idea Rvan, I can't wait to see more.))
Ms7a4L5.png
(( Warforge is playing Minecraft while the rest of them are having a bloodbath))
(( Warforge is playing Minecraft while the rest of them are having a bloodbath))
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 45 46