Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | leaving fr, full hoard giveaway
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 34 35
Oh! id love some blue/green or blue/purple accents! thank you!
Oh! id love some blue/green or blue/purple accents! thank you!
If you have any rogue apparel or old festival apparel/familiars could you toss some my way
If you have any rogue apparel or old festival apparel/familiars could you toss some my way
Uf8EgNV.png
I have a wishlist in my signature but anything would be appreciated really :] Thank you for hosting this give away
I have a wishlist in my signature but anything would be appreciated really :] Thank you for hosting this give away
seGmw74.jpg
I would love a some accents, scenes, or apparels. I would like to specifically request the Aerborne Ambassador familiar if that’s alright? Thank you so much! <3
I would love a some accents, scenes, or apparels. I would like to specifically request the Aerborne Ambassador familiar if that’s alright? Thank you so much! <3
I’d love anything! Thank you!
I’d love anything! Thank you!
Wishlist
I’d love any familiars/apparel etc :)
I’d love any familiars/apparel etc :)
I'd love a few pieces of apparel and/or random clutter
I'd love a few pieces of apparel and/or random clutter
If you have any UMA accents left, I'd love some! Mostly interested in Imp, WC, and Coatl skins but I'll look at anything really.

I'm also interested in any familiars I don't have, Scatterscrolls, Scattersights, or breed changes and genes!

Other than that I could always use Eliminates, Berserkers, or Rallys.

Thank you so much in advance <3
If you have any UMA accents left, I'd love some! Mostly interested in Imp, WC, and Coatl skins but I'll look at anything really.

I'm also interested in any familiars I don't have, Scatterscrolls, Scattersights, or breed changes and genes!

Other than that I could always use Eliminates, Berserkers, or Rallys.

Thank you so much in advance <3
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
@snerd
Sad to see you go! I hope you enjoyed your time here, and thank you for giving the opportunity for others to build their lair off yours.

Do you by any chance have any Gladegift Garlands or Gladegift Halos?

I'm also on the hunt for BIG flashy rainbow skins/accents, like the skin Chromatic Predator.
@snerd
Sad to see you go! I hope you enjoyed your time here, and thank you for giving the opportunity for others to build their lair off yours.

Do you by any chance have any Gladegift Garlands or Gladegift Halos?

I'm also on the hunt for BIG flashy rainbow skins/accents, like the skin Chromatic Predator.
74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png
If you have any fest apparel or accents left, I'd really appreciate some! I also need eliminates or ambushes if you have any spare.
Thank you for doing this! I wish you luck in your future endeavours ^^
If you have any fest apparel or accents left, I'd really appreciate some! I also need eliminates or ambushes if you have any spare.
Thank you for doing this! I wish you luck in your future endeavours ^^
nTa2yPT.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 34 35