Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giving away everything
1 2 3 4
@Sirenhead don't. please. i know it feels like it won't get better, but it will. you have made it through 100% of your bad days! you are so strong, even if you can't see that. you have so much value. the fact that all these random people are reaching out to you proves that.

is there some kind of tv show or movie that you really like? or an anime? you wont get to watch it anymore! you won't get to see the sunset or sunrise, or anything pretty anymore. i know it seems hard to find things that make you happy, and if you can't think of anything, you should live to see the day where you do find something that makes you happy.

you are worth so much, if you ever need anything all of us are here for you. <3 sending LOTS of love!!!
@Sirenhead don't. please. i know it feels like it won't get better, but it will. you have made it through 100% of your bad days! you are so strong, even if you can't see that. you have so much value. the fact that all these random people are reaching out to you proves that.

is there some kind of tv show or movie that you really like? or an anime? you wont get to watch it anymore! you won't get to see the sunset or sunrise, or anything pretty anymore. i know it seems hard to find things that make you happy, and if you can't think of anything, you should live to see the day where you do find something that makes you happy.

you are worth so much, if you ever need anything all of us are here for you. <3 sending LOTS of love!!!
pOlOyp4.png 5BsilZ9.png
v2PJF9u.png
HJLIYn4.png
Dishwater-sig.png
@Sirenhead Please don't do it! I know sometimes it feels like nobody IRL cares about us, but look around! There's thousands of us here, and so many of us have stopped by just to make sure you're ok and giving you reassurance that you don't need to leave this Earth, or any of us. I've had days that I wish I could just... End everything, but think about all of the things you'd miss! Friends, family, lovers, games, [i]everything[/i]. If people really really make you stress out, look at animals. Personally, I just adopted a burmese mountain dog/great pyrenees mix, and he's the best <3 Just know that everyone here cares about you, and even if you don't see it, there are so many things that you haven't experienced, and things you might enjoy. I don't know if this will help, but just know that people care about you. 2020 was hard, 2021's been harder, but you know what? It's all going to be alright. [emoji=heart size=2]
@Sirenhead
Please don't do it! I know sometimes it feels like nobody IRL cares about us, but look around! There's thousands of us here, and so many of us have stopped by just to make sure you're ok and giving you reassurance that you don't need to leave this Earth, or any of us.
I've had days that I wish I could just... End everything, but think about all of the things you'd miss! Friends, family, lovers, games, everything. If people really really make you stress out, look at animals. Personally, I just adopted a burmese mountain dog/great pyrenees mix, and he's the best <3
Just know that everyone here cares about you, and even if you don't see it, there are so many things that you haven't experienced, and things you might enjoy. I don't know if this will help, but just know that people care about you. 2020 was hard, 2021's been harder, but you know what? It's all going to be alright.
@sirenhead the only thing i can ask from you if to keep living, if thats too much to do for yourself, then do it to spite those who have wronged you
@sirenhead the only thing i can ask from you if to keep living, if thats too much to do for yourself, then do it to spite those who have wronged you
She/Her +8 FR
qg2VYZP.png
@sirenhead
Please don't end your life, it's not worth it and you're gonna miss many stuff in the future. I may not be a great comforter but I'll try make best to comfort you.
even though I feel like I want to end my life sometimes, I have reasons to live before I end myself. I await for the future and you should not do it because there would be something special that will happen in the future, they're waiting for you.
don't listen to the people that'd make you upset, they have no rights to say those words to you. there are many other people who'd love you, it isn't just them who say those words to you that it'd make you think no one cares about you. just remember that there are nice people who would be there for you, stay strong and I hope you stay safe.
@sirenhead
Please don't end your life, it's not worth it and you're gonna miss many stuff in the future. I may not be a great comforter but I'll try make best to comfort you.
even though I feel like I want to end my life sometimes, I have reasons to live before I end myself. I await for the future and you should not do it because there would be something special that will happen in the future, they're waiting for you.
don't listen to the people that'd make you upset, they have no rights to say those words to you. there are many other people who'd love you, it isn't just them who say those words to you that it'd make you think no one cares about you. just remember that there are nice people who would be there for you, stay strong and I hope you stay safe.
@sirenhead

Things do get better. It may seem overwhelming now, but trust me. I have been on this world for 52 years. Things change. Seek some help. Stay strong. You are the only you there will ever be.
@sirenhead

Things do get better. It may seem overwhelming now, but trust me. I have been on this world for 52 years. Things change. Seek some help. Stay strong. You are the only you there will ever be.
@sirenhead Hey, I know things are pretty bad right now. I’ve been in your place when I wanted everything to stop too But please realize that your life is worth so much more than this. There are people out there who care for you and will want to help you through your problems. You’ve already gotten to this point so far haven’t you? You can go through this. Find someone to talk to or get professional help. But please don’t end your life. We’re all here for you <3
@sirenhead Hey, I know things are pretty bad right now. I’ve been in your place when I wanted everything to stop too But please realize that your life is worth so much more than this. There are people out there who care for you and will want to help you through your problems. You’ve already gotten to this point so far haven’t you? You can go through this. Find someone to talk to or get professional help. But please don’t end your life. We’re all here for you <3
I'm not good at comforting or something, but I'll just say: Please don't do this. Even though I don't know you, there's still a lot of people that care~
I'm not good at comforting or something, but I'll just say: Please don't do this. Even though I don't know you, there's still a lot of people that care~
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
Sirenhead, I hope you're doing okay. I'm so sorry you're not doing well, all of my best wishes go to you. Please don't do it.
Sirenhead, I hope you're doing okay. I'm so sorry you're not doing well, all of my best wishes go to you. Please don't do it.
She/Her
EST timezone
I'm 13, so feel free to not interact if you dislike talking with whats basically a kid with the title of teenager
Some free food at Soda's Drinks
@Sirenhead please don't do this. I've been there before and it's not worth it! There is so much to live for! Find joy in the small things of life like the sunsets, music, art, anything that will bring you any amount of joy! I can't promise you anything but things will get better! There are people who care about you and you deserve to live a long, happy life!
@Sirenhead please don't do this. I've been there before and it's not worth it! There is so much to live for! Find joy in the small things of life like the sunsets, music, art, anything that will bring you any amount of joy! I can't promise you anything but things will get better! There are people who care about you and you deserve to live a long, happy life!
2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png
@sirenhead Please PM me. I have been where you are and you don't need to be alone. I am here for you, as well as the other's who have responded. There is no judgement from me I promise <3 I hope you will message back
@sirenhead Please PM me. I have been where you are and you don't need to be alone. I am here for you, as well as the other's who have responded. There is no judgement from me I promise <3 I hope you will message back
wC5zS4I.pngobe1.pngcoatl-1.pngImp.pngSpiral.pngVZZZG9B.png
1 2 3 4