Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giving away everything
1 2 3 4
@Sirenhead You’re worth way more than you think! Try talking to a family member/friend. Remember that a lot of people care for you! Things will get better.
@Sirenhead You’re worth way more than you think! Try talking to a family member/friend. Remember that a lot of people care for you! Things will get better.
goooooooood evening!!!
(want me to draw your dragon??? i can do that) (for free) (for now) (i just need practice)
wishlist
@Sirenhead

I've been in a dark place in my life before. It felt like I'd never get out of it, and I wanted to leave this earth. But things did get better. And there isn't a day where I'm not thankful that I decided to stay.

Things will get better for you too, I'm sure. Even if it doesn't feel like it. If you need to talk, feel free to DM. ;v;
@Sirenhead

I've been in a dark place in my life before. It felt like I'd never get out of it, and I wanted to leave this earth. But things did get better. And there isn't a day where I'm not thankful that I decided to stay.

Things will get better for you too, I'm sure. Even if it doesn't feel like it. If you need to talk, feel free to DM. ;v;
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
FR time +1
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

A link to my skin shop.
A link to my wishlist.
A link to my Tumblr.
A link to my Instagram.
PX2gJ9f.png
@Sirenhead not sure what's going on in RL, but if you want to chill on here you can find me here a lot. This is my de-stress place
@Sirenhead not sure what's going on in RL, but if you want to chill on here you can find me here a lot. This is my de-stress place
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
@Sirenhead Hi there. Please talk to us. Even just one of us in here would be happy to hear from you. And you know it can be so much easier to talk to strangers who can't possibly judge you on everything that you are. We're not here to give our opinions on your life but to just listen to anything you want to say.
It's easy to discard people on an online forum who you've never met and who don't know you, and it's hard to believe that we might care, especially when the people you do know don't seem to care. But I can promise that if we knew where you were and if it were possible we'd all be rushing to your house right now.
And you know there's already a couple people in this thread who understand you. We can say more to you than just "feel better" or "you have value" because we know about this stuff. We want to help if you could tell us what's going on.
There are people from all walks of life here who have experienced the things you've gone through and the things you're afraid of, and everything else in between. It's okay if you don't trust us or believe that we can help you, but despite that we still want to try.

Screw everyone else who doesn't believe in your hardship. We want to hear from you. I do. If you don't want to be public in this forum then send us private messages. And if you don't know what to say, that's okay. Start small. Where are you from? We have all the time in the world for you.
@Sirenhead Hi there. Please talk to us. Even just one of us in here would be happy to hear from you. And you know it can be so much easier to talk to strangers who can't possibly judge you on everything that you are. We're not here to give our opinions on your life but to just listen to anything you want to say.
It's easy to discard people on an online forum who you've never met and who don't know you, and it's hard to believe that we might care, especially when the people you do know don't seem to care. But I can promise that if we knew where you were and if it were possible we'd all be rushing to your house right now.
And you know there's already a couple people in this thread who understand you. We can say more to you than just "feel better" or "you have value" because we know about this stuff. We want to help if you could tell us what's going on.
There are people from all walks of life here who have experienced the things you've gone through and the things you're afraid of, and everything else in between. It's okay if you don't trust us or believe that we can help you, but despite that we still want to try.

Screw everyone else who doesn't believe in your hardship. We want to hear from you. I do. If you don't want to be public in this forum then send us private messages. And if you don't know what to say, that's okay. Start small. Where are you from? We have all the time in the world for you.
Hey @Sirenhead I hope you're doing alright. I've struggled with depression and a thought disorder of OCD that makes me suicidal often. I understand what you're going through, It can be really tough sometimes and my pms are open if you need to talk to someone.

Always a friend on here for you to talk to.
Hey @Sirenhead I hope you're doing alright. I've struggled with depression and a thought disorder of OCD that makes me suicidal often. I understand what you're going through, It can be really tough sometimes and my pms are open if you need to talk to someone.

Always a friend on here for you to talk to.
@Sirenhead Hi are you alright?! I wanted to end my life once and it didn't end the way I wanted it. But that doesn't mean you need to give up there so much in the world that is amazing And I understand you probably went thru something awful but please don't give up If you ever need a friend I'm here to help you out[emoji=heart size=1]
@Sirenhead
Hi are you alright?!
I wanted to end my life once and it didn't end the way I wanted it. But that doesn't mean you need to give up there so much in the world that is amazing

And I understand you probably went thru something awful but please don't give up

If you ever need a friend I'm here to help you out
https://dragcave.net/user/Gorynecromar
@Sirenhead
Hey, please don't give up there is so much to live for and things will get better. I'm not the best comforter by my pms are always open and if you ever want to talk about things.

1-800-273-8255

National suicide prevention hotline + link to website ^
@Sirenhead
Hey, please don't give up there is so much to live for and things will get better. I'm not the best comforter by my pms are always open and if you ever want to talk about things.

1-800-273-8255

National suicide prevention hotline + link to website ^
art_sig_aa.png
@Sirenhead

--> https://www.opencounseling.com/suicide-hotlines

I had my personal experience with unalive, but i think its better to be alive then un-alive. If you ever need anything, just remember we are all here <3
@Sirenhead

--> https://www.opencounseling.com/suicide-hotlines

I had my personal experience with unalive, but i think its better to be alive then un-alive. If you ever need anything, just remember we are all here <3
hello fellow user~~ congrats on finding my post!
@Sirenhead are you still with us? Please try to talk to someone or seek professional help. If you are comfortable talking to online strangers, please pm me or anyone of us here. Everything is still possible as longs as you are still alive. You are worth it and your opinions matter in this world. And please know there are people who still cares. The pain will not go away when you end it, rather, it will only be transferred to those who are left behind and those who love and care for you. Please don’t break their hearts.
@Sirenhead are you still with us? Please try to talk to someone or seek professional help. If you are comfortable talking to online strangers, please pm me or anyone of us here. Everything is still possible as longs as you are still alive. You are worth it and your opinions matter in this world. And please know there are people who still cares. The pain will not go away when you end it, rather, it will only be transferred to those who are left behind and those who love and care for you. Please don’t break their hearts.
want: . Please PM me if you have a copy for sale!
Hey! I've been where you are. I know what it's like. Please, consider talking to any of us. I know it doesn't feel that way, I KNOW. It feels like nothing will ever get better. I assure you, it's a terrible, terrible lie your brain is feeding you, and it feels like the most truthful thing you've ever known. But I can promise it's not true - talk to someone. Hang on. Please.
Hey! I've been where you are. I know what it's like. Please, consider talking to any of us. I know it doesn't feel that way, I KNOW. It feels like nothing will ever get better. I assure you, it's a terrible, terrible lie your brain is feeding you, and it feels like the most truthful thing you've ever known. But I can promise it's not true - talk to someone. Hang on. Please.
Wishlist | They/Them or Xe/Zir | Please ping me!
1 2 3 4