Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [EarthDOM] Pirate's Luck 50/50 Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
All gucci here. Don't care if I win. Twould be nice, but I got the real treasure: [emoji=star size=1]BADGES[emoji=firework size=1]
All gucci here. Don't care if I win. Twould be nice, but I got the real treasure:
BADGES
My tickets are fine. If my number gets pulled, pile it back into Earth' Hoard.
My tickets are fine. If my number gets pulled, pile it back into Earth' Hoard.
earthanim1.gif
@CatchyEarwyrm19 Hey! So the way it works is that there is just one winner. One ticket number will be drawn and whoever that correlates to will get the prize pool. When drawing the winner I plan to just ping everyone to announce it. I hope that cleared it up, if you have any more questions feel free to ask!
@CatchyEarwyrm19 Hey! So the way it works is that there is just one winner. One ticket number will be drawn and whoever that correlates to will get the prize pool. When drawing the winner I plan to just ping everyone to announce it. I hope that cleared it up, if you have any more questions feel free to ask!
Thank you so much! <3
Thank you so much! <3
IT6Jenx.pngNOzEL0a.png
@Blushunt @Tarany @Sassypants @impishiconism @dragonpals @Adagia @Amberose @wanderNavi @Kipbug @meyoline @jorybear @mirna @oniogre @divitineo @Leucoss @Lavend3rDragon @Tomoko10 @Agareia @Herddog @betty @Sinjin @FinalFlight @crowvidae @Pufferheart @Gummyy @ghostingskies @PikaLink @HollowBay @CatchyEarwyrm19 @Annxxo @StarWraith @katsuji @NeonTetraEmber @Cordially @BitterTea @AbyssalRuins @tigressRising @wlws @Krawwald @Teletraan @McKayRulez @sockmonkeygerald Hello again! So it's been 48 hours since the last ping, which means, it's time to draw the winner!! So I went to [url=https://www.random.org]this[/url] handy dandy random number generator to draw a winner. And the random number generator has selected [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/708726722618589347/844401081194381312/image0.png[/img] ((Sorry I couldn't make the screenshot smaller)) [b]Ticket #150[/b] which means that the winner is [b][size=6]Tarany!![/size][/b] Congrats!! I'll be sending the prize pool your way. And a final thank you to everyone for supporting Earth, and participating in this raffle, it's been great!
@Blushunt @Tarany @Sassypants @impishiconism @dragonpals @Adagia @Amberose @wanderNavi @Kipbug @meyoline @jorybear @mirna @oniogre @divitineo @Leucoss @Lavend3rDragon @Tomoko10 @Agareia @Herddog @betty @Sinjin @FinalFlight @crowvidae @Pufferheart @Gummyy @ghostingskies @PikaLink @HollowBay @CatchyEarwyrm19 @Annxxo @StarWraith @katsuji @NeonTetraEmber @Cordially @BitterTea @AbyssalRuins @tigressRising @wlws @Krawwald @Teletraan @McKayRulez @sockmonkeygerald

Hello again! So it's been 48 hours since the last ping, which means, it's time to draw the winner!!
So I went to this handy dandy random number generator to draw a winner. And the random number generator has selected
image0.png
((Sorry I couldn't make the screenshot smaller))
Ticket #150 which means that the winner is
Tarany!!
Congrats!! I'll be sending the prize pool your way.
And a final thank you to everyone for supporting Earth, and participating in this raffle, it's been great!
thanks for running this event!
thanks for running this event!
H5OffQr.gif betty
they/them
FRT+3
d4LKApX.gif
Congrats to the winner and thank you for running this!
Congrats to the winner and thank you for running this!
ha74VPE.pngeLAndXa.pngEKZf3OC.png
Congrats to the lucky pirate !! [emoji=gold star size=1] I hope the booty serves you well :V
Congrats to the lucky pirate !! I hope the booty serves you well :V
tumblr_inline_nl99l3zmlQ1ro4abf_100.png AzWEmYL.png ghostingskies
» they/he
» FR +2
» pings OK!
congrats to the winner, and thanks sm to everyone for helping out the iron trove! <3
congrats to the winner, and thanks sm to everyone for helping out the iron trove! <3
982e91dbc7f097a84f83f575a968ab661ca40142.png3vut1Uw.png0a6dcacc49d715ea28c044e54583b74cdd73b59a.png
wlws/august
she/her
lesbian
about me
artfight
art credit
Congratulations, Tarany!

@PikaLink
Quote:
Don't care if I win. Twould be nice, but I got the real treasure:
StarBADGESFirework

My feelings exactly. ;)