Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Mystery Box Shuffle!
1 2 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194
@Sunnyside447 When you open the box, you only see a starry sky at first, as if you had opened a portal to space. But just when you think it is likely just an empty portal, a starry-winged dragon flies out, carried by the winds of the void. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80007607][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/800077/80007607_350.png[/img][/url] @EndlessVoid The ribbits roar to a crescendo, and out jump a deluge of frogs and toads. [Item=Toad Companion]x2 [Item=Marsh Frog Companion]x2 @Rainbowz When you open the box, you see a box. You open that box, and see another box (and some miscellaneous items and treasure) inside. You repeat this, box after box after box, until you get to the thing inside the metabox that was affecting your mind. [Item=Rusted Treasure Chest]x5, [Item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight]x1
@Sunnyside447 When you open the box, you only see a starry sky at first, as if you had opened a portal to space. But just when you think it is likely just an empty portal, a starry-winged dragon flies out, carried by the winds of the void.
80007607_350.png

@EndlessVoid The ribbits roar to a crescendo, and out jump a deluge of frogs and toads.
Toad Companion x2 Marsh Frog Companion x2

@Rainbowz When you open the box, you see a box. You open that box, and see another box (and some miscellaneous items and treasure) inside. You repeat this, box after box after box, until you get to the thing inside the metabox that was affecting your mind.
Rusted Treasure Chest x5, Vial of Hypnotic Sight x1
They/them pronouns always work for me
Current other pronouns (may change at any time): any syllable-type neopronouns, void/voidself pronouns
XC93sMs.png P9aWhak.pngsh5xjiu.pngFJ98AnN.pngTl1dGxE.pngtyEuRXe.pngbYt72YT.pngYE53boy.png
You walk into the shed of an orchard and inside you find 3 crates

The first one seems to have straw and hey peices falling out of it, you hear a clicking noise from inside.

The second one has a cictrus like scent to it, with a beaten up picture on the side seemingly resembling some sort of fruit.

The last one has moss and dandilions growing at the edges with bee's surounding it.
You walk into the shed of an orchard and inside you find 3 crates

The first one seems to have straw and hey peices falling out of it, you hear a clicking noise from inside.

The second one has a cictrus like scent to it, with a beaten up picture on the side seemingly resembling some sort of fruit.

The last one has moss and dandilions growing at the edges with bee's surounding it.
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
@Sunnyside447 could I have box 1?
@Sunnyside447 could I have box 1?
@Sunnyside447 box #3 please!
@Sunnyside447 box #3 please!
tn0RSo5.png
06xk8gV.png
nv4LFb6.png
Xub4k1J.png
47OyeGK.png
@Sunnyside447

box 2 please!
@Sunnyside447

box 2 please!
M7v69JN.pngezgif-com-resize.gifMuckmarket Poll Raffle: fill out polls, win prizes!evIwcId.png
@Scarycatter You open the Crate and see a singular apple, reaching into the box you feel a hard pinch and yank your hand out. But whats this? Seems this little fella just wanted to play! maybe a little to rough! [item=Harvest Hardshell] @wormskulls You open the box and creatures of all kinds fly out, leaving you with a picture frame of vines and flowers, guess they made their in little forest! [item=Scene: Springswarm] @lamsweete You open the box to a bunch of lemons! just when you think there is no hope, a small head pops out! looks like youve got a new friend! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80068173][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/800682/80068173_350.png[/img][/url] i will send crossroads in the morning!
@Scarycatter You open the Crate and see a singular apple, reaching into the box you feel a hard pinch and yank your hand out. But whats this? Seems this little fella just wanted to play! maybe a little to rough!
Harvest Hardshell

@wormskulls You open the box and creatures of all kinds fly out, leaving you with a picture frame of vines and flowers, guess they made their in little forest!
Scene: Springswarm

@lamsweete
You open the box to a bunch of lemons! just when you think there is no hope, a small head pops out! looks like youve got a new friend!
80068173_350.png

i will send crossroads in the morning!
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
box 1 - a small cardboard box covered with a thin layer of dust lays before you. it seems old, a sticky note stuck on it reads 'please take care of him'. you poke it, but no sounds come out. maybe it's sleeping?

box 2 - it's a metal vault, nothing more, nothing less.

box 3 - you see an overgrown crate, and at the back, a dark hole. crunching sounds emanate from the opening...
box 1 - a small cardboard box covered with a thin layer of dust lays before you. it seems old, a sticky note stuck on it reads 'please take care of him'. you poke it, but no sounds come out. maybe it's sleeping?

box 2 - it's a metal vault, nothing more, nothing less.

box 3 - you see an overgrown crate, and at the back, a dark hole. crunching sounds emanate from the opening...
M7v69JN.pngezgif-com-resize.gifMuckmarket Poll Raffle: fill out polls, win prizes!evIwcId.png
@Iamsweete I'd like to have box 2.
@Iamsweete I'd like to have box 2.
They/them pronouns always work for me
Current other pronouns (may change at any time): any syllable-type neopronouns, void/voidself pronouns
XC93sMs.png P9aWhak.pngsh5xjiu.pngFJ98AnN.pngTl1dGxE.pngtyEuRXe.pngbYt72YT.pngYE53boy.png
@lamsweete i'd like box 3 please !! o7

;; edited mine to 3! :)
@lamsweete i'd like box 3 please !! o7

;; edited mine to 3! :)
x
ZwVaRtj.gif
my username is telePATHETICal !

[ any pronouns ;; fr time +13 ;; gmt +8 ]

please ping when replying to me in forums, thank you!
@Iamsweete box one please :)
@Iamsweete box one please :)
79700717.pngZ2amEBp.png81oUSHn.png81oUSHn.png81oUSHn.pngZ2amEBp.png79644949.png
1 2 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194