Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Mystery Box Shuffle!
1 2 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194
Sorry about not being on to continue the box shuffle, had to handle work stuff- I apologize to everyone that had to wait for me.
Sorry about not being on to continue the box shuffle, had to handle work stuff- I apologize to everyone that had to wait for me.
FR_-_Egg_Raffle.gif
Hi! Sorry for the wait!

Please don’t exalt the dragon, thank you

The first box crackles quietly
The second shifts and shivers seemingly attempting to stay still
The third box sits in perfect silence, expanding and contracting slightly, as if it’s breathing
Hi! Sorry for the wait!

Please don’t exalt the dragon, thank you

The first box crackles quietly
The second shifts and shivers seemingly attempting to stay still
The third box sits in perfect silence, expanding and contracting slightly, as if it’s breathing
@EndlessVoid , may i have box 2?
@EndlessVoid , may i have box 2?
NJUUm2g.png
@EndlessVoid could I have box 1?
@EndlessVoid could I have box 1?
@EndlessVoid Could I please have box 3?
@EndlessVoid Could I please have box 3?
They/them pronouns always work for me
Current other pronouns (may change at any time): any syllable-type neopronouns, void/voidself pronouns
XC93sMs.png P9aWhak.pngsh5xjiu.pngFJ98AnN.pngTl1dGxE.pngtyEuRXe.pngbYt72YT.pngYE53boy.png
Sorry for the wait again! @Scarycatter the box crackles with a bright pink light before bursting open, inside you find [item=Rune Slash]x1 [item=Minor Health Potion]x1 @JamesNoRingTon when the second box cracks open a bunch of mice burst forward scurrying in all directions, you manage to capture some [item=Satin Mouse]x20 [item=Duskrat]x3 [item=Glowing Pocket Mouse]x1 @Flyingbooks42 the final box slowly unfurls itself, revealing a small [b] fae. [/b], gazing up at you expectantly, it tilts its head and chirps in a soft, friendly manner [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79459392][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/794594/79459392_350.png[/img][/url] Crossroads will be sent momentarily :D
Sorry for the wait again!

@Scarycatter the box crackles with a bright pink light before bursting open, inside you find

Rune Slash x1 Minor Health Potion x1

@JamesNoRingTon when the second box cracks open a bunch of mice burst forward scurrying in all directions, you manage to capture some

Satin Mouse x20 Duskrat x3 Glowing Pocket Mouse x1

@Flyingbooks42 the final box slowly unfurls itself, revealing a small fae. , gazing up at you expectantly, it tilts its head and chirps in a soft, friendly manner

79459392_350.png

Crossroads will be sent momentarily :D
When you get close to the first box, you feel the faint yet bone-deep chill of interstellar currents.
The second box is so loud from all the croaking coming from inside it that you can't bear to get too close to it.
The third chest makes your vision feel blurry when you stare too long at it, and it feels distinctly fractal-like though you could not for the life of yourself guess why.
When you get close to the first box, you feel the faint yet bone-deep chill of interstellar currents.
The second box is so loud from all the croaking coming from inside it that you can't bear to get too close to it.
The third chest makes your vision feel blurry when you stare too long at it, and it feels distinctly fractal-like though you could not for the life of yourself guess why.
They/them pronouns always work for me
Current other pronouns (may change at any time): any syllable-type neopronouns, void/voidself pronouns
XC93sMs.png P9aWhak.pngsh5xjiu.pngFJ98AnN.pngTl1dGxE.pngtyEuRXe.pngbYt72YT.pngYE53boy.png
Box 1 please! @Flyingbooks42
Box 1 please! @Flyingbooks42
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
Box three pls
Box three pls
79700717.pngZ2amEBp.png81oUSHn.png81oUSHn.png81oUSHn.pngZ2amEBp.png79644949.png
Box 2 please @Flyingbooks42 :D
Box 2 please @Flyingbooks42 :D
1 2 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194