Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Flight Hunger Games!! (Closed!)
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 52 53
[size=1]@/YupPup @/FaerieQueene @/IskaldIce @/Penjikenji @/brandonjui @/Lansly @/kizuato @/theobear @/VermilionVasili @/lemonjuiice @/zuckerino @/euphoriaxseesaw @/HalloweenJester @/Susurrar @/CryMich @/McKayRulez @/ShadowsInTheMist @/Mcyt @/WisteriaMountain @/spindelberrygirl @/VanitasOfTheEnd @/Azulops @/Endifinity @sprucetea[/size] [center][size=5]Ladies and gentleman, it is finally time... For the second... FLIGHT HUNGER GAMES![/size][center] I'll be doing this one like the first one with the text since we never figured out the pictures! If you like to see all the contestants, please refer to the first page of this forum! And without further ado, let's begin! [quote name= "TheBloodbath"] [i]As the tributes stand on their podiums, the horn sounds.[/i] Bogsneak Egg Two runs away from the Cornucopia. Cup accidently steps on a landmine. Jester takes a spear from inside the cornucopia. Zyere breaks Meinir's nose for a basket of bread. Asmodeus runs away from the Cornucopia. Galia runs away from the Cornucopia. Lynna runs away from the Cornucopia. Kyro and Inge fight for a bag. Kyro strangles Inge with the straps and runs. Tenea grabs a shovel. Mimo finds a bag full of explosives. Zyrephone runs away from the Cornucopia. Gold snatches a pair of sais. Bogsneak Egg One snatches a bottle of alcohol and a rag. Yuki runs away from the Cornucopia. Firth grabs a shovel. Revolutionary runs away from the Cornucopia. Wilbur finds a bow, some arrows, and a quiver. SanguineMarsten and Tinta fight for a bag. Tinta gives up and retreats. Veldora grabs a backpack, not realizing it is empty. Taffy runs away from the Cornucopia. Talvi grabs a sword. [/quote] NO CUP IS ALREADY DEAD! I already miss Cup...
@/YupPup @/FaerieQueene @/IskaldIce @/Penjikenji @/brandonjui @/Lansly @/kizuato @/theobear @/VermilionVasili @/lemonjuiice @/zuckerino @/euphoriaxseesaw @/HalloweenJester @/Susurrar @/CryMich @/McKayRulez @/ShadowsInTheMist @/Mcyt @/WisteriaMountain @/spindelberrygirl @/VanitasOfTheEnd @/Azulops @/Endifinity @sprucetea
Ladies and gentleman, it is finally time... For the second... FLIGHT HUNGER GAMES!
I'll be doing this one like the first one with the text since we never figured out the pictures! If you like to see all the contestants, please refer to the first page of this forum! And without further ado, let's begin!
TheBloodbath wrote:
As the tributes stand on their podiums, the horn sounds.

Bogsneak Egg Two runs away from the Cornucopia.

Cup accidently steps on a landmine.

Jester takes a spear from inside the cornucopia.

Zyere breaks Meinir's nose for a basket of bread.

Asmodeus runs away from the Cornucopia.

Galia runs away from the Cornucopia.

Lynna runs away from the Cornucopia.

Kyro and Inge fight for a bag. Kyro strangles Inge with the straps and runs.

Tenea grabs a shovel.

Mimo finds a bag full of explosives.

Zyrephone runs away from the Cornucopia.

Gold snatches a pair of sais.

Bogsneak Egg One snatches a bottle of alcohol and a rag.

Yuki runs away from the Cornucopia.

Firth grabs a shovel.

Revolutionary runs away from the Cornucopia.

Wilbur finds a bow, some arrows, and a quiver.

SanguineMarsten and Tinta fight for a bag. Tinta gives up and retreats.

Veldora grabs a backpack, not realizing it is empty.

Taffy runs away from the Cornucopia.

Talvi grabs a sword.
NO CUP IS ALREADY DEAD! I already miss Cup...
[quote name= "Day 1"] Meinir hunts for other tributes. Zyere makes a slingshot. Talvi chases Tenea. Wilbur fishes. Asmodeus constructs a shack. Gold fishes. Zyrephone and SanguineMarsten hunt for other tributes. Yuki runs away from Taffy. Tinta steals from Bogsneak Egg Two while she isn't looking. Galia poisons Jester's drink. She drinks it and dies. Revolutionary goes hunting. Firth discovers a cave. Kyro receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor. Bogsneak Egg One runs away from Mimo . Veldora makes a wooden spear. Lynna makes a slingshot. [/quote]
Day 1 wrote:
Meinir hunts for other tributes.

Zyere makes a slingshot.

Talvi chases Tenea.

Wilbur fishes.

Asmodeus constructs a shack.

Gold fishes.

Zyrephone and SanguineMarsten hunt for other tributes.

Yuki runs away from Taffy.

Tinta steals from Bogsneak Egg Two while she isn't looking.

Galia poisons Jester's drink. She drinks it and dies.

Revolutionary goes hunting.

Firth discovers a cave.

Kyro receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Bogsneak Egg One runs away from Mimo .

Veldora makes a wooden spear.

Lynna makes a slingshot.
Aww poor bean
Aww poor bean
People say nothing is impossible, but I know that's not true because I do nothing every day.
NKD4Ygt.png
[quote name= "Fallen Tributes"] [i]3 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.[/i] Cup District 12 Inge District 6 Jester District 10 [/quote] For those too lazy to check (as I would be), here's the flights of the dragons who've died! - One lightning is now out! - One fire is out! - One nature is out!
Fallen Tributes wrote:
3 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

Cup
District 12

Inge
District 6

Jester
District 10
For those too lazy to check (as I would be), here's the flights of the dragons who've died!
- One lightning is now out!
- One fire is out!
- One nature is out!
did Wilbur just pull a fishing rod out of his coat or what
did Wilbur just pull a fishing rod out of his coat or what
Do you dare to click?

>I’m the guy who dunks Oreos in water and made the “Can we pretend that airplanes” meme with Boston and Hope
[quote name= "Night 1"] Kyro sets up camp for the night. Taffy and Tenea run into each other and decide to truce for the night. Bogsneak Egg One cries himself to sleep. Tinta sees a fire, but stays hidden. Veldora receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor. Talvi tends to her wounds. Wilbur, Meinir, and Firth sleep in shifts. Asmodeus and Gold run into each other and decide to truce for the night. SanguineMarsten, Mimo , and Zyrephone sleep in shifts. Bogsneak Egg Two fends Zyere, Galia, and Revolutionary away from her fire. Yuki loses sight of where she is. Lynna looks at the night sky. [/quote] They better stop bothering those bogsneak eggs...
Night 1 wrote:
Kyro sets up camp for the night.

Taffy and Tenea run into each other and decide to truce for the night.

Bogsneak Egg One cries himself to sleep.

Tinta sees a fire, but stays hidden.

Veldora receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Talvi tends to her wounds.

Wilbur, Meinir, and Firth sleep in shifts.

Asmodeus and Gold run into each other and decide to truce for the night.

SanguineMarsten, Mimo , and Zyrephone sleep in shifts.

Bogsneak Egg Two fends Zyere, Galia, and Revolutionary away from her fire.

Yuki loses sight of where she is.

Lynna looks at the night sky.
They better stop bothering those bogsneak eggs...
[quote name= "Day 2"] Firth and Asmodeus split up to search for resources. Veldora receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor. SanguineMarsten defeats Kyro in a fight, but spares his life. Yuki begs for Tenea to kill her. She refuses, keeping Yuki alive. Tinta makes a slingshot. Gold accidently steps on a landmine. Zyere begs for Wilbur to kill him. He refuses, keeping Zyere alive. Zyrephone runs away from Galia. Lynna injures herself. Taffy defeats Revolutionary in a fight, but spares her life. Talvi tries to sleep through the entire day. Mimo severely slices Bogsneak Egg One with a sword. Bogsneak Egg Two picks flowers. Meinir collects fruit from a tree. [/quote] Alright Mimo better get yeeted... (Sorry)
Day 2 wrote:
Firth and Asmodeus split up to search for resources.

Veldora receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor.

SanguineMarsten defeats Kyro in a fight, but spares his life.

Yuki begs for Tenea to kill her. She refuses, keeping Yuki alive.

Tinta makes a slingshot.

Gold accidently steps on a landmine.

Zyere begs for Wilbur to kill him. He refuses, keeping Zyere alive.

Zyrephone runs away from Galia.

Lynna injures herself.

Taffy defeats Revolutionary in a fight, but spares her life.

Talvi tries to sleep through the entire day.

Mimo severely slices Bogsneak Egg One with a sword.

Bogsneak Egg Two picks flowers.

Meinir collects fruit from a tree.
Alright Mimo better get yeeted... (Sorry)
[quote name= "Fallen Tribute"] [i]2 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.[/i] Gold District 7 Bogsneak Egg One District 1 [/quote] - Light is out! - As is one bogsneak egg one!
Fallen Tribute wrote:
2 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

Gold
District 7

Bogsneak Egg One
District 1
- Light is out!
- As is one bogsneak egg one!
Wilbur needs to get his murder game on smh
Wilbur needs to get his murder game on smh
Do you dare to click?

>I’m the guy who dunks Oreos in water and made the “Can we pretend that airplanes” meme with Boston and Hope
rip egg one you will be missed
rip egg one you will be missed
MQKyQ.gif ..

⋅ Penji
⋅ FR+3
⋅ she/her
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 52 53