Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSE, WE'RE CHANGING EVERYTHING
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
[center][emoji=blue mushroom size=1] bump[/center]

bump
~~1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif~
» female | italian | fr time +9
» Wishlist| Sale tab
» 20kt hatchery| Food bank
» One day i'll finish this signature
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/1511100][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41314780&skin=0&apparel=934,15874,8401,26359,29801,37874&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url]
dragon?did=41314780&skin=0&apparel=934,15874,8401,26359,29801,37874&xt=dressing.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
i came here from the junkies raffle lol. this seems interesting, so ill try to make some outfits for her! shes a beauty.

outfit one, this is personally one of my favorite outfits i made! heh.

learning starlight 1

second outfit..another one of my favorites (this is actually one of my dergs outfits (but my dergs outfit is more simpler) but other people can still use it, heh)!

i came here from the junkies raffle lol. this seems interesting, so ill try to make some outfits for her! shes a beauty.

outfit one, this is personally one of my favorite outfits i made! heh.

learning starlight 1

second outfit..another one of my favorites (this is actually one of my dergs outfits (but my dergs outfit is more simpler) but other people can still use it, heh)!

Not Found

Droplet is a daughter of the moon and sea and she balances these influences not only in her fay to day life but also in her choice of outfit. Though she was born from the strength of the tides and the light that guides them she is a gentle soul. When in doubt look for her at night at the shoreline basking in the moon and listening to the sound of the waves
Not Found

Droplet is a daughter of the moon and sea and she balances these influences not only in her fay to day life but also in her choice of outfit. Though she was born from the strength of the tides and the light that guides them she is a gentle soul. When in doubt look for her at night at the shoreline basking in the moon and listening to the sound of the waves
qEDPfrb.png
Honestly all of our outfits look exactly the same. Honestly wish I could dress a dragon in which nobody dresses the exact same as everybody else.
Honestly all of our outfits look exactly the same. Honestly wish I could dress a dragon in which nobody dresses the exact same as everybody else.
Untitled_Artwork.png
They each have their own personal touch ^^ and anyway, they all look lovely!
They each have their own personal touch ^^ and anyway, they all look lovely!
6IcEXCU.png xxxxx
  • snow
  • she/her/they
  • FR+8
  • sales
xxxxx 002-006-003.png xxxxx 58210204.png
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1431811&skin=0&apparel=22166,2561,32991,34188,34190,34194,34195,36152,2502,2463,29001,29008&xt=dressing.png[/img][outfit=1511159] From a young age she was captured by the sea, wanting desperately to explore its depths. As a hatchling she could not for her parents feared the treacherous waves and crashing tides. Her outfits consist of beachy themes, to reflect the fact that she cannot leave the shore.. yet. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1431811&skin=0&apparel=22166,37388,19647,12905,17240,17232,350,31986,346,29218&xt=dressing.png[/img][outfit=1511178] However, now she is older and able to make her own decisions, she has decided to take her first voyage out onto the ocean. With the help of her Corn Snake Shwarma, nothing can stop her! She loves finding little lost treasures at the bottom of the sea and either returning them to their owner or placing them in her hoard.
scry?sdid=1431811&skin=0&apparel=22166,2561,32991,34188,34190,34194,34195,36152,2502,2463,29001,29008&xt=dressing.png
Droplet

From a young age she was captured by the sea, wanting desperately to explore its depths. As a hatchling she could not for her parents feared the treacherous waves and crashing tides. Her outfits consist of beachy themes, to reflect the fact that she cannot leave the shore.. yet.
scry?sdid=1431811&skin=0&apparel=22166,37388,19647,12905,17240,17232,350,31986,346,29218&xt=dressing.png
Droplet

However, now she is older and able to make her own decisions, she has decided to take her first voyage out onto the ocean. With the help of her Corn Snake Shwarma, nothing can stop her! She loves finding little lost treasures at the bottom of the sea and either returning them to their owner or placing them in her hoard.
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
Not Found

Here's an outfit, thought I would focus a bit on the combination of her birth flight (lightning) and her appearance/what she appears to be a huge fan of--(Water!!!)

Lore entry:
Droplet hatched in a nest at the top of the Tempest Spire, at the heart of the Lightening flight, but though that was where she was physically placed, that was never where her heart was to lead her.
"the breeze from the ocean had dispersed the storm for a few minutes" her mother had told her, "just long enough to nudge a large water droplet off of the top of the spire and onto your head as you pushed your way out of your egg."
That droplet had become her namesake and the ocean breeze had put an inexplicable longing in her heart. While her siblings choose to follow in their father's footsteps working in the spire, Droplet was always looking to the east, looking to the ocean.

Fate never brought Droplet Eastward to the ocean however, but instead west to the wider world of Sorneith. As she continues on her journey with her new adopted clan, she learns more about the world around her and keeps dreaming about the ocean.

Notes about lore decisions: I tracked down her parents and found out what lair they were residing in to make a guess as to her hatching origin. Her mother has been exalted, but her father is in an inactive lair, located in the Tempest Spire, where I decided to make her hatching site.
Not Found

Here's an outfit, thought I would focus a bit on the combination of her birth flight (lightning) and her appearance/what she appears to be a huge fan of--(Water!!!)

Lore entry:
Droplet hatched in a nest at the top of the Tempest Spire, at the heart of the Lightening flight, but though that was where she was physically placed, that was never where her heart was to lead her.
"the breeze from the ocean had dispersed the storm for a few minutes" her mother had told her, "just long enough to nudge a large water droplet off of the top of the spire and onto your head as you pushed your way out of your egg."
That droplet had become her namesake and the ocean breeze had put an inexplicable longing in her heart. While her siblings choose to follow in their father's footsteps working in the spire, Droplet was always looking to the east, looking to the ocean.

Fate never brought Droplet Eastward to the ocean however, but instead west to the wider world of Sorneith. As she continues on her journey with her new adopted clan, she learns more about the world around her and keeps dreaming about the ocean.

Notes about lore decisions: I tracked down her parents and found out what lair they were residing in to make a guess as to her hatching origin. Her mother has been exalted, but her father is in an inactive lair, located in the Tempest Spire, where I decided to make her hatching site.
ROUND ENDED
ROUND ENDED
~~1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif~
» female | italian | fr time +9
» Wishlist| Sale tab
» 20kt hatchery| Food bank
» One day i'll finish this signature
[quote name="xxDoxxie" date="2021-03-12 07:53:08" ] @curi0dity I loved your lore from the start 'til the end, i surely will use it! i'll just change the reference to the shadow clan and i'll just say that she finds home if that's okay for you [/quote] Oh, I'm glad you loved it! I had fun writing it. Any changes you want to make are absolutely fine! I'll keep in mind that you prefer lore to not be bound to a certain flight or where your clan is currently at. If you want me to make that edit for you so its in the same style and voice as the rest I don't mind doing that for you as well, just send me a private message if you are interested. Thank you for hosting another fun contest! :D
xxDoxxie wrote on 2021-03-12 07:53:08:
@curi0dity

I loved your lore from the start 'til the end, i surely will use it! i'll just change the reference to the shadow clan and i'll just say that she finds home if that's okay for you

Oh, I'm glad you loved it! I had fun writing it. Any changes you want to make are absolutely fine! I'll keep in mind that you prefer lore to not be bound to a certain flight or where your clan is currently at. If you want me to make that edit for you so its in the same style and voice as the rest I don't mind doing that for you as well, just send me a private message if you are interested.

Thank you for hosting another fun contest! :D
GDKl6RG.png snail.gif call me oddity . he/they/it
pQzDH95.gif » peep the horror
» always semi-active
» pings welcome
» :)c . . .
wauuut4.gifButterfly.gif
YzDUQXb.png
pz3gCGi.pngjkL0nc2.png FObX7rS.png
9USznwU.png
rDTMo92.png
Pgv53XB.png