Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [NATUREDOM] Public Buy
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25
[img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ea/ff/8a/eaff8aafe5ba379b6a242d8d86f87efc.jpg[/img]
eaff8aafe5ba379b6a242d8d86f87efc.jpg
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
i am going to try and collect these daily badges. sending over one level 9 dragon through PA [emoji=new friend size=1]
i am going to try and collect these daily badges.

sending over one level 9 dragon through PA
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
@Lansly thanks for the dragon!! Did you want to be pinged each day when I upload the next badge, or are you happy to just come back yourself?

(sorry, I grabbed the dragon, saw the message, then got distracted before responding to you!!)
@Lansly thanks for the dragon!! Did you want to be pinged each day when I upload the next badge, or are you happy to just come back yourself?

(sorry, I grabbed the dragon, saw the message, then got distracted before responding to you!!)
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
@Goldia ! hi. don't be sorry! i left to get a snack and just got back. please do not add me to the daily ping. i will remember to come back on my own for those badges [emoji=special eyes size=1]
@Goldia !

hi. don't be sorry! i left to get a snack and just got back.

please do not add me to the daily ping. i will remember to come back on my own for those badges
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
@Lansly ok, no worries, just thought I'd ask!!

mmm... yeah, a snack sounds like an excellent idea!
@Lansly ok, no worries, just thought I'd ask!!

mmm... yeah, a snack sounds like an excellent idea!
thanks for asking though! snack is already gone lol. time to coli grind to prep dragons for daily sending [emoji=raven size=1]
thanks for asking though!

snack is already gone lol.
time to coli grind to prep dragons for daily sending
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
@Goldia Will any levels contributed count towards claiming the daily badge? It's late and I haven't much time to coli, I just thought I'd ask. May I PA you a level 11?
@Goldia Will any levels contributed count towards claiming the daily badge? It's late and I haven't much time to coli, I just thought I'd ask. May I PA you a level 11?
IT6Jenx.pngNOzEL0a.png
@CatchyEarwyrm19

Sorry, you must have pinged just as I went for lunch!

No, it doesn't matter what level the dragon you send in for the daily badge is, so a level 11 is awesome, thanks!
@CatchyEarwyrm19

Sorry, you must have pinged just as I went for lunch!

No, it doesn't matter what level the dragon you send in for the daily badge is, so a level 11 is awesome, thanks!
@Goldia ping me for daily badges please [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
@Goldia

ping me for daily badges please
s9K2ty1.pngCompl-1.pngyNBFlay.png HL3uioH.png
tyEuRXe.png
nIu3Z9d.png
mlHpBMC.png
swampshine1.gif
button credit
@Swampman Gotchya - will do!!
@Swampman Gotchya - will do!!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25