Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ♥FR Anniversary [OVER]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 99 100
happy anniversary!! i'd love to be on the pinglist. i believe i've only been active for 10 months or so total, which seems like barely anything to me even though i'd consider myself a somewhat experienced player lol
happy anniversary!! i'd love to be on the pinglist. i believe i've only been active for 10 months or so total, which seems like barely anything to me even though i'd consider myself a somewhat experienced player lol
Happy anniversary! I've been here for a little over two months, though it feels like a lot longer. I'd like to be on the pinglist too, and I hope you have a great FR anniversary!
Happy anniversary! I've been here for a little over two months, though it feels like a lot longer. I'd like to be on the pinglist too, and I hope you have a great FR anniversary!
QGlDrIs.pngiwpOjY0.gifwind.gifOLBwj1S.gif
Happy anniversary, tomorrow will be my second week here of FR. I'd like to be on the pinglist also. :)
Happy anniversary, tomorrow will be my second week here of FR. I'd like to be on the pinglist also. :)
June She/They
Happy anniversary to you! ^^
And, I started playing just recently, the 25th of January 2021, if my memory serves me right.
Happy anniversary to you! ^^
And, I started playing just recently, the 25th of January 2021, if my memory serves me right.
Happy Anniversary!!!

I've been playing for almost a month and a half now, and I've been pretty hooked!

I'd also like to be pinged too~
Happy Anniversary!!!

I've been playing for almost a month and a half now, and I've been pretty hooked!

I'd also like to be pinged too~
I do commissions! Info on my carrd: https://bluethealpha.carrd.co/ | My Wishlist
5a149cc738abbd17100b33f220dc67a9.png
2 months and 15 days. I restarted completely though, my old account was started in late 2014! So it's been quite a long time with breaks in between.
i'd like to be added to the pinglist as well!
2 months and 15 days. I restarted completely though, my old account was started in late 2014! So it's been quite a long time with breaks in between.
i'd like to be added to the pinglist as well!
How long have you been playing FR? -- ive been playing a year, almost 2?

thanks for hosting :)

(can i be added to pinglist please)
How long have you been playing FR? -- ive been playing a year, almost 2?

thanks for hosting :)

(can i be added to pinglist please)
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png ---
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif they/them
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif FR+2
--- tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif shadom organizer
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif currency exchange
--- tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif faq
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif wishlist
--- hwxM86P.png
Happy anniversary! I just recently started playing with my girlfriend, but we've really been enjoying it together. Your post has us now talking about what if we're still together, and playing on FR in a year. We'll have to celebrate like you if we do lol.

In the meantime, could I be added to the pinglist?
Happy anniversary! I just recently started playing with my girlfriend, but we've really been enjoying it together. Your post has us now talking about what if we're still together, and playing on FR in a year. We'll have to celebrate like you if we do lol.

In the meantime, could I be added to the pinglist?
PFGY0fB.png
Happy anniversary! I’ve been playing for about a month and a half I think? I’d love to be added to the pinglist :)
Happy anniversary! I’ve been playing for about a month and a half I think? I’d love to be added to the pinglist :)
Happy anniversary!
How long have you been playing FR: About 3 months
Happy anniversary!
How long have you been playing FR: About 3 months
> FR+0
Working on lair space :,)
> She/They
Looking to hold dragons sometime in the future.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 99 100