Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Artist's Raffle! Draw dergs, win prizes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94
Oh rad, thank you for pinging me!! I’ve been working on some adopts; maybe I’ll try them out for this!
Oh rad, thank you for pinging me!! I’ve been working on some adopts; maybe I’ll try them out for this!
kyaniite with two i's
adopts
free line art
SedYmvp.png
Heyy sooo I decided to take a break from my orders to give you this for Celadorn!!! You know I HAVE to give you another circuit flower. I hope you like it :) [img] https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/749003094179971145/797684218128891934/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img]
Heyy sooo I decided to take a break from my orders to give you this for Celadorn!!! You know I HAVE to give you another circuit flower. I hope you like it :)

Untitled_Artwork.png
@mythdancer Not sure if we needed to ping you but I did a lined sketch(?) of Lichen! [img]https://imgur.com/2GN9hRG.png[/img]
@mythdancer

Not sure if we needed to ping you but I did a lined sketch(?) of Lichen!
2GN9hRG.png
earthflower.pngfood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gifegg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.giffood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gifearthflower.png
Decided to try something new, so I made a lil bean for Huffa! [img]https://i.imgur.com/a5w0nvm.png[/img]
Decided to try something new, so I made a lil bean for Huffa!
a5w0nvm.png
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
Ok myth I’m back LMAO but now I present to you my first EVER artwork for stitched+patchwork and omg I am BEYOND proud of myself for this one ahhhhh omgomg and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do :)) this flower is for Lichen btw [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/749003094179971145/797709875051888640/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img]
Ok myth I’m back LMAO but now I present to you my first EVER artwork for stitched+patchwork and omg I am BEYOND proud of myself for this one ahhhhh omgomg and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do :)) this flower is for Lichen btw

Untitled_Artwork.png
Oh my gosh! I am absolutely blown away by all of the amazing artwork you guys have done. I wasn't sure if this raffle would be at all interesting to artists, and am so so flattered to see such a turnout in the first day <3

@ElysianMoon okay you have blessed me with THREE flowers in one day?? and I just...AAAAAA!!! I LOVE THEM!! You know I'm a HUGE fan of your circuit and star/con, and the colours work together so so perfectly. And the flower petals fluttering about it! So lovely!
But that QUILTING!!! I LOVE what you've done with it! The layers of fabric, the different patterns, the stitching holding it all in place...I really hope you do more stitch/patch flowers for other users because I cannot WAIT to see them. Thank you so much!!!

@Mycologist That is so adorable!!! I crochet a lot, and the way you've drawn the mane reminds me of thick yarn used to create hair. You did a phenomenal job drawing the genes, and I LOVE the swirl eyes! It's a beautiful piece. I don't see a lot of traditional art on this site but I am a sucker for pencil and paper, the medium looks so good. Your lines are so crisp and clean, too! I love the varying thicknesses you've used to denote patterns. Thank you so much!

@Zorua345 I screamed. I actually screamed. SHE IS SUCH A PRECIOUS KITTY. Honestly I always think of coatls as cat dragons and this is just...perfection. (Purrrfection?) She's my precious little green kitty and I love her. I'll pop it straight into her bio (and also into Bastet's, since she is the keeper of ALL cat art I get on this site!) Thank you so so much!
Oh my gosh! I am absolutely blown away by all of the amazing artwork you guys have done. I wasn't sure if this raffle would be at all interesting to artists, and am so so flattered to see such a turnout in the first day <3

@ElysianMoon okay you have blessed me with THREE flowers in one day?? and I just...AAAAAA!!! I LOVE THEM!! You know I'm a HUGE fan of your circuit and star/con, and the colours work together so so perfectly. And the flower petals fluttering about it! So lovely!
But that QUILTING!!! I LOVE what you've done with it! The layers of fabric, the different patterns, the stitching holding it all in place...I really hope you do more stitch/patch flowers for other users because I cannot WAIT to see them. Thank you so much!!!

@Mycologist That is so adorable!!! I crochet a lot, and the way you've drawn the mane reminds me of thick yarn used to create hair. You did a phenomenal job drawing the genes, and I LOVE the swirl eyes! It's a beautiful piece. I don't see a lot of traditional art on this site but I am a sucker for pencil and paper, the medium looks so good. Your lines are so crisp and clean, too! I love the varying thicknesses you've used to denote patterns. Thank you so much!

@Zorua345 I screamed. I actually screamed. SHE IS SUCH A PRECIOUS KITTY. Honestly I always think of coatls as cat dragons and this is just...perfection. (Purrrfection?) She's my precious little green kitty and I love her. I'll pop it straight into her bio (and also into Bastet's, since she is the keeper of ALL cat art I get on this site!) Thank you so so much!
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
AHHHH THANK YOU THANK YOU <3333
AHHHH THANK YOU THANK YOU <3333
I'll be entering! Just have a question: Do dragons drawn with familiars get extra points?
I'll be entering! Just have a question: Do dragons drawn with familiars get extra points?
happy birthday to me...
@4nd1000p Yes they do! Some of my dragons have random familiars on them for bonding, but about half (the ones with more matchy ones) are permanent familiars. Feel free to ask if you're not sure which!
@4nd1000p Yes they do! Some of my dragons have random familiars on them for bonding, but about half (the ones with more matchy ones) are permanent familiars. Feel free to ask if you're not sure which!
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
Here's another drawing! This one's for Varath! [img]https://i.imgur.com/qj6ILin.png[/img]
Here's another drawing! This one's for Varath!
qj6ILin.png
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94