Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leveled Dragons for NewPlayers
1 2 ... 333 334 335 336 337 ... 341 342
@Talypo could I get this cutie please? :> [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88381662][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/883817/88381662_350.png[/img][/url] A game of pure chance Three of a kind in your hand Play the Pearl to win
@Talypo could I get this cutie please? :>

88381662_350.png

A game of pure chance
Three of a kind in your hand
Play the Pearl to win
5Eva5VH.png
@ADragonCat FYI I hear Talypo plays mainly during festival weeks so if you don't hear from them straight away never fear, they should be here next week
@ADragonCat FYI I hear Talypo plays mainly during festival weeks so if you don't hear from them straight away never fear, they should be here next week
qDkA25S.png
@gblade
@Talypo

It has come to my attention that gblade has over 3 dragons in thier lair over level 10, so is not eligible for one of our dragons. Please see the rules on the beginning of this thread.
Sorry I did not catch that earlier.

@gblade
@Talypo

It has come to my attention that gblade has over 3 dragons in thier lair over level 10, so is not eligible for one of our dragons. Please see the rules on the beginning of this thread.
Sorry I did not catch that earlier.

ddld6dc.png
Sorry I got new dragons from leveling them lol
You can keep the dragon I requested
Sorry I got new dragons from leveling them lol
You can keep the dragon I requested
@gblade

Glad your making good progress in the game. You picked up a nice older pair of G1 Banescales. Will send a few familiars your way as a welcome.
@gblade

Glad your making good progress in the game. You picked up a nice older pair of G1 Banescales. Will send a few familiars your way as a welcome.
ddld6dc.png
You don't have to I just forgot to delete my request
You don't have to I just forgot to delete my request
@gblade

Thank you.
@gblade

Thank you.
ddld6dc.png
@CloudyTheGoober

Not my dragon. That's @Talypo dragon.
They request one of these story/lore/art as the task. PM them to see what they would prefer.
@CloudyTheGoober

Not my dragon. That's @Talypo dragon.
They request one of these story/lore/art as the task. PM them to see what they would prefer.
ddld6dc.png
[quote name="8Spitfire8" date="2024-03-22 19:25:39" ] @gblade Glad your making good progress in the game. You picked up a nice older pair of G1 Banescales. Will send a few familiars your way as a welcome. [/quote] Yes nice pair, I recognise them from |0x0|'s lair! I picked up Misfire from the same sale. She was Tiger/Stripes but I just changed her to Tide/Blaze this morning. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57443061][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/574431/57443061_350.png[/img][/url] Congrats on some handsome bane pair, I was eyeing them off too but am on a lair space mission - glad you picked them up! I really like their daughter Tigereye too! Can I ask how much Cailey was? It's somewhat a shock to see G1s in a new player's lair, let alone an XXY G1!
8Spitfire8 wrote on 2024-03-22 19:25:39:
@gblade

Yes nice pair, I recognise them from |0x0|'s lair!
I picked up Misfire from the same sale. She was Tiger/Stripes but I just changed her to Tide/Blaze this morning.
57443061_350.png
Congrats on some handsome bane pair, I was eyeing them off too but am on a lair space mission - glad you picked them up! I really like their daughter Tigereye too!

Can I ask how much Cailey was? It's somewhat a shock to see G1s in a new player's lair, let alone an XXY G1!
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me
Idk it started out there when I made my account so I have no idea if it’s even sellable
@gn0me
Idk it started out there when I made my account so I have no idea if it’s even sellable
1 2 ... 333 334 335 336 337 ... 341 342