Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leveled Dragons for NewPlayers
1 2 ... 279 280 281 282 283 ... 342 343
@SunnyTheDerg

Yep she’s available i can put her on a three day hold for you! (You can request time extensions! Just ping me)

To adopt them you can basically just do anything that shows me you are putting actual thought into them as a dragon and as a addition to your lair. Examples include: you can make lore for them, or art (specifically for the dragon you are adopting, I will not be keeping it), or show me a scry/tell me on how you would like to dress them, or tell me about the personality you want them to have, or a list of their likes/dislikes, etc.

You only need to do one of the things!
@SunnyTheDerg

Yep she’s available i can put her on a three day hold for you! (You can request time extensions! Just ping me)

To adopt them you can basically just do anything that shows me you are putting actual thought into them as a dragon and as a addition to your lair. Examples include: you can make lore for them, or art (specifically for the dragon you are adopting, I will not be keeping it), or show me a scry/tell me on how you would like to dress them, or tell me about the personality you want them to have, or a list of their likes/dislikes, etc.

You only need to do one of the things!
transcatcher.pngW1Dayps.png
@Zebrask I was thinking about a stoic warrior with a soft spot that loves fending for the clan
@Zebrask I was thinking about a stoic warrior with a soft spot that loves fending for the clan
@SunnyTheDerg

I assume this is you describing their personality? (or is this for an initial lore blurb idea? if so, go for it!) if you are describing personality I would like more than one sentence. This is the only way I can tell if someone is putting in-depth thought about them as a dragon and as long term member of their lair. (Also don't feel the need to stick with what you write here! Stuff happens and things change, I just want to make sure all the dragons I buy and put the effort into leveling go to nice loving homes :D)
@SunnyTheDerg

I assume this is you describing their personality? (or is this for an initial lore blurb idea? if so, go for it!) if you are describing personality I would like more than one sentence. This is the only way I can tell if someone is putting in-depth thought about them as a dragon and as long term member of their lair. (Also don't feel the need to stick with what you write here! Stuff happens and things change, I just want to make sure all the dragons I buy and put the effort into leveling go to nice loving homes :D)
Bump
Bump
ddld6dc.png
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
ddld6dc.png
Bump
Bump
ddld6dc.png
@Zebrask If this babies doesn't get snagged in 3 days, I would like her! One of the other 2 similar to her! I'm a new player so not only would I love to have this dragon to do coli with the other dragon I'm leveling, but I want to attempt to find a mate for her to breed her. I'm currently trying to unlock more hib den slots with limited resources so having another dragon level at least to 10 would be helpful! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83241899][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/832419/83241899_350.png[/img][/url]
@Zebrask

If this babies doesn't get snagged in 3 days, I would like her! One of the other 2 similar to her!

I'm a new player so not only would I love to have this dragon to do coli with the other dragon I'm leveling, but I want to attempt to find a mate for her to breed her. I'm currently trying to unlock more hib den slots with limited resources so having another dragon level at least to 10 would be helpful!

83241899_350.png
@Jang1e

I'll make sure to give you a ping on the situation later with whatever happens! Worst case you can always try waiting it out if you really like the look of the dragon, I ordered another nest from the same parents (they're so pretty! :D)
@Jang1e

I'll make sure to give you a ping on the situation later with whatever happens! Worst case you can always try waiting it out if you really like the look of the dragon, I ordered another nest from the same parents (they're so pretty! :D)
@Zebrask

I adore her!!! So yes please ^^
@Zebrask

I adore her!!! So yes please ^^
1 2 ... 279 280 281 282 283 ... 342 343