Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Raffle]Ended
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
The raffle only has a few days left! Make sure to get your tickets and tell your friends, too! There are some awesome prices up for grabs!
The raffle only has a few days left! Make sure to get your tickets and tell your friends, too! There are some awesome prices up for grabs!
tRgMnPq.pngacecatcher.pngrare.png
Noontime bump!
Noontime bump!
[emoji=crystal ball size=1] Today is a lucky day <3
Today is a lucky day <3
tumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo3_100.png
@Cyriusli I'd like to buy 10 tickets with treasure, please!
@Cyriusli I'd like to buy 10 tickets with treasure, please!
Lore Hatchery

Clan Lore
8qVENyl.png
@Cyriusli sending in for 10 tickets, please! :)
@Cyriusli sending in for 10 tickets, please! :)
MreCscM.png
hello yes! I would like to send for 10 tickets too <3
hello yes! I would like to send for 10 tickets too <3
@Silver202 and @FancyDragonqueen Sorry for the delayed response, but if you are still interested in tickets, please feel free to send a CR!
@Silver202 and @FancyDragonqueen Sorry for the delayed response, but if you are still interested in tickets, please feel free to send a CR!
Just a friendly last day bump! Feel free to drop a CR, no need to ping. Just let us know in the message its for the raffle.
Just a friendly last day bump! Feel free to drop a CR, no need to ping. Just let us know in the message its for the raffle.
Prizes not won in this raffle are will be sold after the event ends in our Moldy Meme sales thread! Trust me though you want to get these for the ticket price instead of LAH ;D

(Shhhh don't tell Cyriusli I'm giving you this tip because they are already cackling with glee about getting more money!)

-Moldy Memes For Sale
Prizes not won in this raffle are will be sold after the event ends in our Moldy Meme sales thread! Trust me though you want to get these for the ticket price instead of LAH ;D

(Shhhh don't tell Cyriusli I'm giving you this tip because they are already cackling with glee about getting more money!)

-Moldy Memes For Sale
[emoji=snowflake size=1] snowday boop!
snowday boop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7