Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | {Closed}
1 2
@DeathLock Ooo, congrats! :D I'll send her your way!
@DeathLock Ooo, congrats! :D I'll send her your way!
The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come. Only my death will staunch the flood of destruction... A task still far beyond your means. If you would face me, seek me out and I shall allow it.
But heed the zealot's lesson well...
When the weak court death, they find it.

Profile Dragon | Wishlist
Could I get Galio?
Could I get Galio?
V7fFg2m.png
@FlameRay Yep, I'll send her over.
@FlameRay Yep, I'll send her over.
The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come. Only my death will staunch the flood of destruction... A task still far beyond your means. If you would face me, seek me out and I shall allow it.

@SkellieTheReddcould i get galio?
@SkellieTheReddcould i get galio?
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png 99HpT0c.png wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif WIMBY100.png
@gryphon982 Galio was already claimed and has been sent out, but I could ping you in a little bit when I make a thread for three other dragons I'm adopting out? Maybe you'll like one of them. :)
@gryphon982 Galio was already claimed and has been sent out, but I could ping you in a little bit when I make a thread for three other dragons I'm adopting out? Maybe you'll like one of them. :)

@SkellieTheRedd

Could I adopt Meili? (if she is still available?)
@SkellieTheRedd

Could I adopt Meili? (if she is still available?)
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifUntitled1352_20210122133945.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
@WingedBeast639 She's available, I'll send her over. :)
@WingedBeast639 She's available, I'll send her over. :)

id like that, thanks!
id like that, thanks!
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png 99HpT0c.png wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif WIMBY100.png
1 2