Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] Fire OOF Raffle [Over]
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 107 108
@SuendenHund Excellent, hit me!
@SuendenHund Excellent, hit me!
KfpmU0m.png
@brevityis, 12 level 6s coming your way!
@brevityis, 12 level 6s coming your way!
v3k4Ha9.png Wishlist
Orbs! (And stickers)
tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif
[/img][/url] [nextcol]Wishlist
Orbs! (And stickers)[nextcol] tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif[/columns]
@IcyGlaceon471 I'm seeing thirteen, one of which is a L1 - you only meant to send the L6s? I can cancel the L1 if needed!
@IcyGlaceon471 I'm seeing thirteen, one of which is a L1 - you only meant to send the L6s? I can cancel the L1 if needed!
KfpmU0m.png
@brevitis, I probably didn’t notice when I was making the PAs, please do
@brevitis, I probably didn’t notice when I was making the PAs, please do
v3k4Ha9.png Wishlist
Orbs! (And stickers)
tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif
[/img][/url] [nextcol]Wishlist
Orbs! (And stickers)[nextcol] tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif[/columns]
@Marmotin - Ready for another 68 0t dergs?!
@Marmotin - Ready for another 68 0t dergs?!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
@Goldia I was! Thank you for the support and the ping even tho I saw it a bit late jajaja
@Goldia I was! Thank you for the support and the ping even tho I saw it a bit late jajaja
28176.png479.pngwvpfire.png479.png28176.png
@Marmotin

Yeah - I'm gonna pretty much just keep yeeting you dragons as fast as you can catch!! Sorry!!

Probably only 1... maybe two more batches after the current one.
@Marmotin

Yeah - I'm gonna pretty much just keep yeeting you dragons as fast as you can catch!! Sorry!!

Probably only 1... maybe two more batches after the current one.
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
@Goldia That's fine! I'm a strong and independent emberling and no flood will best me (hopefully)
@Goldia That's fine! I'm a strong and independent emberling and no flood will best me (hopefully)
[emoji=coatl star size=2] @Marmotin While I don't mind the extra tix, I think you've credited me with an extra 17 dragons there - there was only 68 dragons per batch, so line 1335 isn't me! And that's it for me tonight, I'm heading to bed. Will be back tomorrow!

@Marmotin While I don't mind the extra tix, I think you've credited me with an extra 17 dragons there - there was only 68 dragons per batch, so line 1335 isn't me!

And that's it for me tonight, I'm heading to bed. Will be back tomorrow!
@Goldia Thanks for letting me know! And Thanks a lot for the support <3
@Goldia Thanks for letting me know! And Thanks a lot for the support <3
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 107 108