Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] Fire OOF Raffle [Over]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 107 108
@Liland I've got 6 Hatchlings, one of the with a Breed Bonus I'd like to exchange for Tickets, I'll set up 1T PH for the bonus :)
@Liland I've got 6 Hatchlings, one of the with a Breed Bonus I'd like to exchange for Tickets, I'll set up 1T PH for the bonus :)
********.**** space.png
E3nmoMt.png
Ljw7JvQ.png
dEe2UrM.png
space.png
* babyminCENTER.png * space.png
dEo6ta2.png
WKtl2lb.png
fg6G1CJ.png
space.png
@SuendenHund

Taken care of. Thank you! :>
@SuendenHund

Taken care of. Thank you! :>
:V
@Krocodalie, @sikora, @Liland

I sent a PM to Duchess, but is there anyone around that I could ask a spreadsheet question of? Or is there an ETA of when Duchess will be back online?
@Krocodalie, @sikora, @Liland

I sent a PM to Duchess, but is there anyone around that I could ask a spreadsheet question of? Or is there an ETA of when Duchess will be back online?
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
@Goldia Duchess is still asleep at the moment, and she'll respond as soon as she's awake. I'd offer to help, but I can't make changes to the Master Spreadsheet. You could ask me anyway in case I actually CAN help!
@Goldia Duchess is still asleep at the moment, and she'll respond as soon as she's awake. I'd offer to help, but I can't make changes to the Master Spreadsheet. You could ask me anyway in case I actually CAN help!
GTmWWmY.pngLLcYp0Y.pngRGPouzd.pngwxz9g2j.png
thanks - have sent a PM :)
thanks - have sent a PM :)
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
@sikora sorry for the ping, just making sure I understand correctly, I can just send CR without any warning (prolly some note in the CR that the dragon is for this raffle) ?
@sikora sorry for the ping, just making sure I understand correctly, I can just send CR without any warning (prolly some note in the CR that the dragon is for this raffle) ?
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Cyrya In general if you send them to a receiver who accepts CRs yes, but please make sure to write it's for OOF Raffle. Also keep in mind that some attendants ask for a ping if the number of dragons is higher than some value.
@Cyrya In general if you send them to a receiver who accepts CRs yes, but please make sure to write it's for OOF Raffle. Also keep in mind that some attendants ask for a ping if the number of dragons is higher than some value.
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
@sikora may I flood u?
@sikora may I flood u?
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@Tamaska sure, just lemme make some space for the dragons! ^^' How many?
@Tamaska sure, just lemme make some space for the dragons! ^^' How many?
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
@sikora 84 lvl 7s :3
@sikora 84 lvl 7s :3
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 107 108